剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
不想大吵大闹 人尽皆知
all the fights and the scenes.
而艾什丽 她肯定会一哭二闹三上吊
And with Ashley, it was gonna be a scene.
然后出了娜塔莉的事...
And then Natalie happened, and...
我说不清 我都不能...
I don't know, I could barely--
艾什丽陪在我身边 但我对她没兴趣 你懂的
Ashley was there, but I-- I wasn't, really. You know?
出了娜塔莉的事
Natalie "happened."
对
Yeah.
有人杀了我妹妹
Yeah, somebody killed my little sister.
不是我 你想让我再说一遍吗
Not me. Do you want me to say it again?
想让我白纸黑字写下来吗
Want me to fuckin' write it down?
你觉得艾什丽编瞎话 就为了报复你
So, you think Ashley made something up to get back at you.
-你是这个意思吗 -很难说
- Is that what you're saying? - I don't know.
但她确实对我怨言 而她生气也无可厚非
But she was mad at me, and she had her reasons to be, I guess.
你怎么解释她家小屋里的血呢
How do you explain the blood we found in the carriage house?
什么
What?
娜塔莉的血 你怎么解释 约翰
Natalie's blood. How do you explain it, John?
真的吗
Really?
那里是案发现场吗
It happened there?
行了 约翰 别再跟我们装了
Come on, John. Stop bullshitting us.
-你知道是在那里... -我不知道
- You know it fuckin' happened-- - I don't know!
这完全没道理啊
OK? It doesn't make any fuckin' sense!
我知道我得清醒振作起来
Look, I know I need to get my head right.
因为娜塔莉和安被杀害了
Because what happened to Natalie and Ann.
但你们想让我承认我是凶手
But you want me to say it's me.
也许真能让你们得逞
And you could probably get away with it.
但那样你们就抓错人了
But you'd be so wrong.
那样就大错特错了
You'd be so fuckin' wrong.
你怎么看
What do you think?
他会开口♥交♥代吗
He gonna crack?
如果逼供拷问 所有人都会交代
Almost everyone does if you push 'em hard enough.
即使他们是清白的
Even if they're innocent.
我们给他一些时间再考虑一下吧
Well. We'll give him some time to think about it.
等他吃完下一顿牢饭 再审讯他吧
Take another run at him after his next shitty meal.
普里克跟别人睡了 我很遗憾
Sorry about the Preaker girl.
没必要同情我
No need to be sorry.
她跟她母亲很像
She got a lot of her mother in her.
奥多拉倒是没这么作
Adora's not as dramatic about it,
但那个女人喜欢被人关注
but that woman loves her attention.
而你给她太多关注 她又会数落你
Then scolds you if you give her too much.
如果你经常听镇上的流言
Well, if you listen to all the talk around here,
你会发现这里全是一群神经病 一群坏人
everyone's some kind of crazy or evil.
只有一半才是真的
Only half of it's true.
这正是我担心的事
That's what I'm worried about.
我们查的是错误那一半方向
We're lookin' at the wrong half.
圣路易斯的媒体今天都来镇上了
News crew's coming down from St. Louis today.
乔斯琳说我的胡渣 原话是什么来着
Jocelyn says the stubble-- How'd she put it?
"没法体现我的官爷范儿"
"Undermines my authority."
我看她就是不想亲吻时被胡子扎到
I think she just wants to spare her chin.
艾伦 抱歉 很快就好
Alan. Sorry, this won't take long.
警长就是为了接受媒体访问 来剃个胡子
The chief here is fixin' to be on the news.
看来要恭喜你了
I guess congratulations are in order.
看起来是了
I suppose they are.
那我稍后再来吧
Well, I'll just come back in a while.
艾玛怎么样了
How's Amma?
艾玛很好
Amma's fine, fine.
-我碰见她的轮滑伙伴了 -是吗
- I ran into her roller pals. - Yeah?
她们说她不舒服 病了
Said she wasn't feelin' well. Sick.
是啊 家里最近被病菌传染了
Yeah. We've been passin' something around the house.
希望你没染上
I hope you don't catch it.
此话怎讲
How's that?
你经常上我家 快成男主人了
You're up there as much as I am.
我们坐下来聊聊吧 艾伦
Why don't you pull up a chair, Alan?
用男人的方式化解误会
We'll talk this out like men.
吐出来
Get it out.
妈
Mama?
你这么早就回来了
Well, you're back early.
克莱德感觉不太舒服
Clyde was... wasn't feelin' very well.
卡米尔也是 她已经喝完一瓶药了 真惨
Neither is Camille. She's already finished a bottle, poor thing.
别太过火了
Don't go overboard.
什么
What?
我只是说
I only mean...
让两个孩子休息吧
let the girls rest.
身体很神奇 能够自愈
The body's a miraculous thing. Just let it do its work.
我会的
I will.
我只是加快自愈的速度
I'm just helping nature along.
这是你的专长
This is your area.
你还需要我帮忙吗
Is there anything you want here?
怎么都行吧
Whatever.
你喝了 对吧
You took it, didn't you?
别站起来 感觉会好一点 可以爬
It's better if you don't try to stand. Crawling's OK.
你感觉怎么样了
How do you feel?
-你能走吗 -可以 我目前还好
- Can you walk? - Yeah, I'm not so bad right now.
她的注意力都在照顾你身上
She's got you to care for.
你得帮我打给...
I need you to call--
没有手♥机♥ 妈妈拿走了
No cell. Mama took it.
那你得去找理查德
Then I need you to go get Richard.
-什么 -去找他
- What? - Go and get him,
告诉他 我需要他 我们需要帮助
and tell him that I need him, that we need help.
-如果我... -妈妈
- And if anything... - Mama--
我出事了 你就跟他们说 妈照顾的我
happens to me, you tell them that Mama took care of me.
你明白了吗
You understand?
你赶紧走 别再回来
So you go. And you don't come back.
快走
Go.
怎么回事 你们俩最好在床上躺着
What's going on? You girls better be in bed.
卡米尔 卡米尔
Camille. Camille.
-亲爱的 -妈
- Darling. - Mama...
-卡米尔 -妈 我会死吗
- Camille. - Mama, am I gonna die?
人终有一死 卡米尔
We're all gonna die, Camille.
给你洗个澡吧 你全身都是病菌
Let's get you clean. You're just covered in sick.
我扶你 等下
I got you. Hold on.
感觉好些了吗
Feelin' better, dear?
过来 过来
Here. Here.
还行
It's not so bad.
-希望正在好转 -嗯
- On the mend, I hope. - Yeah.
还想吃蛋糕吗
How about that cake, hm?
我自己也想吃一块
I could use a piece, myself.
如果我们要吃蛋糕 就该告诉妈妈一声
If we're gonna have cake, we should tell Mama.
你回楼上的房♥间
You go on upstairs to your room,
我去把蛋糕拿给你吃
and I'll bring you your dessert.
你这个时候不宜劳累 知道吗
This is not the time to exert yourself, you understand?
我去拿
All right.
坐在这里 这里
Sit right here... right there.
试麦 一二 一二三 一二
Check this, one, two. One, two, three. One, two.
准备好了吗 走起
OK, you ready? Here we go.
但我整晚都在这里
Except I'm gonna be here all night.
我也是
So am I.
你会唱歌♥吗 "城里人"
You know how to sing, Big City?
妈 蓝瓶里究竟是什么
Mama... what's in the blue bottle?
我等这一刻等了很久了
I've waited for this for so long.
一直等你需要我
For you to need me.
我三个女儿中 你最像我
Of my three girls, you're the one most like me.
玛丽安 她很乖巧
Marian, she was a... she was a good girl.
她总是需要人照顾 总是粘着我
She just-- She needed constant attention. Stuck to my side.
你杀了她
You killed her.
她体弱多病
She was a very sick little girl.
你神志不清了
You're delirious.
她死了
She died.
你烧了她
You burned her.
尘归尘 土归土 让逝者安息
Well, ashes to ashes, I say.
想象你或她在棺材里腐烂
To even think of you or her rotting in a box,
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表