剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
Are you talking about your wife, or are you talking--
我是说杀死安的那个人
Ann. The person who did that to Ann.
而警方目前什么都没查到
And the police, they haven't found a goddamn thing.
你觉得他们失职了吗
You don't think they're doing a good job?
他们找我问话 像我是凶手一样
They're talkin' to me. Like I'm the one.
你觉得这和你的酒驾有关系吗
Do you think that has anything to do with your DUIs?
还有伤人案 我做了些调查
Or, the assault? I did some checkin'.
你就没有喝多的时候吗
What, you never had a few too many?
我跟人干了一次架
I got into a fight once...
这就代表我杀了自己女儿吗
so that means I killed my daughter?
-不 我不是这个意思 -但他们有这个意思
- No, I'm not implying that. - Yeah, but they are!
那个堪萨斯小子
That guy from Kansas City?
他一直在查我和我家人
He's been all over me and all over my family?
算了 不说了
You know what?
你还是觉得杀死安的凶手是个男人吗
Do you still think that it's a man that killed Ann?
因为有个小男孩说
'Cause there's a little boy
他看见一个女人掳走了娜塔莉
who said that he saw a woman grab Natalie.
-卡皮西家那个孩子吗 -对
- What, the Capisi kid? - Yeah.
不 是个男人 我敢肯定
No. It was a man. I'd put money on it.
这里的女人 不用手杀人
The women around here, they don't kill with their hands.
-她们的杀人利器是毒舌 -确实是这样
- They talk, and you're dead. - That's true enough.
如果我是个漂亮姑娘 而那个基恩小子住在这一片儿
If I was pretty and that Keene boy lived on this side of town,
事情就不一样了
it'd be a whole different story.
他没有不在场证明
He's got no alibi.
约翰·基恩没有杀人动机
John Keene has no motive.
我有吗
What, and I do?
那小子 特别内向
That kid, he's all quiet,
不跟人打交道 就像藏着什么秘密一样
he keeps to himself like he's got something to hide.
比如有什么无法控制的冲动或欲望
You know? Maybe urges, things he can't control.
我看见他有时在工厂附近
I seen him sometimes out by the plant--
什么事
What?
-克莱林夫人来了 -抱歉 鲍勃
- Ms. Crellin's here. - I am so sorry, Bob.
我完全不知道她会过来逼问你
I had no idea she would come here and pressure you.
-不 -没有 我们只是在谈...
- No-- - No, we're just in the middle of--
你怎么可以审问他
How dare you interrogate him?
你又不是警♥察♥ 卡米尔
You are not the police, Camille.
你不能骚扰良民
You are not to harass good people.
你妈 她给安上过课
Your mama, she tutored Ann.
-安生前很喜欢她 -卡米尔
- Ann was so fond of her. - Camille.
你该走了 我是来做客的
I think you should leave. I'm here on a social visit.
你在这里 很不像话
Your presence here is inappropriate.
-我们还没谈完 -谈完了
- We weren't done talkin'-- - Yes.
你们谈完了
You are.
可恶
Damn it!
查理
Hey, Charlie.
普里克农场
谢谢
Thank you.
很感谢你这么做
I appreciate what you did,
我为我女儿的行为道歉
and I apologize for my daughter's behavior.
哪一个
Which one?
你什么意思
What are you talkin' about?
我发现宵禁后 艾玛和她朋友在外面玩
I caught Amma out after curfew with her friends.
-艾玛 -别啊 不用叫她
- Amma! - Come on now, there's no need for that.
盖拉 盖拉
Gayla? Gayla.
-什么事 夫人 -把艾玛找来
- Yes, miss? - Would you fetch Amma for me, please?
给警长准备常喝的饮品
And get the Chief his usual.
是咖啡 还是酒加冰
The usual with coffee, or ice?
谢了 亲
Thank you, darlin'.
你怎么知道卡米尔去鲍勃家了
How did you know Camille was at Bob's?
你不是监视他了吧
You're not having him watched, are you?
我们找人盯着他了 不止他一个人
We got eyes on him. He's not the only one.
我不信他会杀死自己的孩子
I refuse to believe he'd kill his own child.
谁会做这么丧尽天良的事
Who would do such a thing?
我们在追查每一条线索 奥多拉
We're investigating all leads, Adora.
我希望你有进展了
Well, I do hope you're getting somewhere.
-那个警探 -他坚信凶手是本地人
- The detective-- - He's convinced it's one of ours.
但你不这么觉得吧
But you're not, are you?
不好说
I'm not sure.
可能不得不要这么考虑一下了
Might have to start wrapping my head around the idea.
但你扩大搜查范围了
But you're broadening the search.
屠宰场那边呢
What about the slaughterhouse?
未免太明显了吧
A little obvious, don't you think?
那两个女孩
Those girls.
我曾跟她们走过一段人生
I was a part of their lives.
再加上玛丽安的事 这让我带入了私人感情
And with Marian, it feels personal.
我们会查清的 没事
Hey, we'll get there. It's all right.
我们会查个水落石出
We'll get there, we'll get there.
我们在调查每一个为你打工的人
We're checkin' everybody you got workin' for ya,
所有你辞退的人
all the people you let go.
你找我吗 妈妈
You wanted to see me, Mama?
维克里警长说了一些让我不安的事
Chief Vickery told me something I find alarming.
-过来 -我得回警局了
- Come here. - I've gotta get back to work.
我改天再喝这杯咖啡吧
I'll have this coffee another time.
你穿的这是什么啊
What-- What are you wearing?
我刚才在玩
I was, just playing....
跟凯尔希玩换装...
dress-ups with Kelsey and--
宵禁以后 你不能出这个家门
You are not to be outside this house after curfew.
-绝对不许 -我当时很安全
- Never. - I was safe.
这事由不得你
That is not for you to decide.
你让卡米尔那么做了
Well, you let Camille do it!
你说什么
Excuse me?
她像我这么大时 就没有坏事发生吗
You think bad things didn't happen to little girls when she was my age?
肯定有 而你让卡米尔...
I know they did. And you let Camille--
你看看她如今什么样子
And look what happened to her.
你得明白 你姐姐看不到自己好的一面
You need to understand your sister does not see herself in a good light.
这给她造成了麻烦
It's caused her difficulty.
你得小心卡米尔
You need to be careful with Camille.
-什么麻烦 -她不是可以仰慕的人
- What difficulty? - She's not someone to be admired.
不 看着我 看着我
No. Look at me. Look at me.
你在她身边不安全
You are not safe around her.
你懂吗
Do you understands me?
懂吗
Do you understand?
进来
Come in.
我们在马厩改建的房♥屋 在里面 跟我来
We're in the carriage house, in the back. Follow me.
进来吧
Come on in.
你一直待在艾什丽家
So, you've been staying with Ashley?
对 她的父母非常好
Yeah. Yeah, her parents have been very kind.
你母亲怎么看待此事
How does your mother feel about it?
她能理解
She understands.
目前 我没法待在自己家里
It's... it's just not comfortable for me there right now.
现在不是放暑假了吗
I thought... I thought school was out.
是的
It is.
我有时候穿这身给自己加油打气
Sometimes I just get to feelin' spirited.
你要喝吗
Can I get you one of those?
不用了
No. No.
约翰 你介意吗
OK, John, do you mind?
我们不介意
No, we don't mind.
我就想让读者...
So what I would like to be able to do is just really...
了解一下娜塔莉的为人
describe Natalie to our readers.
她就是个野丫头
She was such a tomboy.
总是爬树啊
Always climbin' trees,
不小心弄伤自己啊
and skinnin' her knee.
鲍勃·纳什跟我谈了一下安和娜塔莉的事
Well, Bob Nash has been talkin' to me about Ann and Natalie.
鲍勃·纳什为什么谈起娜塔莉
Why is Bob Nash talking about Natalie?
不只是纳什先生
It's not just Mr. Nash.
其他人也说 你们俩感情很深
Other people are saying that you two had a very... close relationship.
-这话是什么意思 -鲍勃·纳什就是个酒鬼
- And what's that supposed to mean? - Bob Nash is a drunk.
他甚至都不掩饰一下
He doesn't even pretend to hide it.
你们总是在一起吗
Well, did you guys spend a lot of time together?
当然了 她是我妹妹
Yeah, of course, she was my sister.
鲍勃·纳什说我什么了
What did Bob Nash say about me?
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表