剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
让我款待一下你呗
Let me host you for a little while.
这就对了
There ya go.
瞧见这多容易了吗
See how easy that was?
总之 很豪华
Anyway, it was gorgeous.
"家政女王"般的葬礼
Goddamn Martha Stewart funeral.
玛丽安看起来有如天使一般
Marian looked like an angel.
你妈妈那天也是最美的一次
Your mother never looked more beautiful than that day.
她伤心落泪
She cried and cried...
然后她把尸体烧了
and then she burned her.
什么
What?
火葬了
Cremated.
伍德贝利的人特别喜欢你妈妈
They simply loved your mama at Woodberry!
每次你妈妈走进重症监护室
Those nurses would line up like chorus girls
小护士们就像合唱团那样聚成一排
whenever she'd come promenading into that ICU.
她总会带甜点来
She'd always bring sweets.
想想吧 一个重病孩子的母亲
Imagine that. The mother of a sick child,
还是会为医护人员烤饼干
and she'd still come to bake for the staff.
真是"年度好妈妈"
Goddamn Mother of the Year.
喝吧 小美人
Drink up, doll.
喝掉
Drink up.
你不喜欢我调的"血腥玛丽"
You don't like my bloodies?
那是因为确实很难喝
That's 'cause they're shitty.
我知道
I know,
但我每次让你喝
but every time I ask you to drink it,
你都会喝
you do.
为什么啊
Why is that?
她更容易
It's easier.
让玛丽安照做更容易
Easier... for Marian.
你不愿服从
You made it hard--
为难自己 也为难奥多拉
Hard on yourself, hard on Adora.
玛丽安 就很听话
Marian, it was easier.
乖乖躺下
Just lie back and...
服下
take it.
你早就知道吗
And you knew?
你就袖手旁观吗
And you just let it happen?
我还能怎么做
Well, what was I gonna do?
我能跟谁说
Who was I gonna tell?
谁特么会相信我
Who the fuck's gonna believe me?
怪不得你有病
Well, no wonder you're sick.
我尽力了
I did what I could.
-你有病 -不准走
- You're sick. - Don't you walk out of here.
你给我回来
You come back here.
该死 我也爱莫能助啊
Goddamnit! I did what I could!
亲爱的 你好吗
Hi, honey. How are you?
艾琳 我能
Hi, Eileen. Can I...
我能找一下库里吗
Can I talk to Curry?
亲爱的 你怎么了 你没事吧
Sweetheart, what is it? Are you OK?
我就是...
I just really...
亲爱的 你吓到我了
Sweetie, you're scaring me.
你不是又自残了吧
You're not hurting yourself, are you?
没有 没有
No, no, no.
我就是...
No, I just--
亲爱的 好像出事了
Honey, honey, something's wrong.
卡米尔 你怎么了
Camille, what's going on?
我... 我妈...
I just... My mother--
"机灵鬼" 有什么事就跟我说
Come on, Cubby. Talk to me.
我妈干的
My mother did it.
我妈干的
My mother did it.
卡米尔 听着 你现在精神压力很大
Camille, listen to me. You're under a lot of stress.
我当初不该把你派过去
I was very wrong to send you down there.
你现在马上到最近的机场
What I need you to do now is go to the nearest airport
坐飞机回来
and fly back home here.
不行
No.
机票可以报销
Charge the ticket.
你回来 我给你钱
I'll pay you back when you get here,
你现在赶紧回来 卡米尔
but I really need you to get home now, Camille.
听懂了吗
You understand?
不行
No.
她又故技重施了
She's doing it again,
我得解决好这件事
and I need to take care of it.
不 卡米尔 卡米尔
No, Camille-- Camille?
该死
Shit.
全吐出来
Get it all out.
乖
Good girl.
真乖
Good girl.
上帝又赐予我一个体弱多病的孩子
God has given me another sick baby.
-姑娘们 -警长
- Hello, ladies. - Hey, Chief.
如今又可以安全上街了吧
So, the streets are safe to skate on again, huh?
据我所知 不管安不安全
Well, as I recall-- safe or not,
你们还是照样出来
doesn't stop you girls.
约翰会怎么样
What's gonna happen to John?
要看法官怎么判了
It's up to the system.
你们一起轮滑的小伙伴呢
Where's your other roller pal?
你们三个不是形影不离吗
Don't you three travel in a pack?
她妈妈不让她出来
Her mama wouldn't let her come out.
-她病了 -说句忠告
- She's sick. - Well, word of advice.
你们注意安全
You keep your eyes open.
要是有醉汉开车冲过来
Some drunk comes flying down this road,
没等你们反应过来 就撞上你们了
he'll hit you before he sees you.
也可能是个女人 别性别歧视 警长
Or she. Don't be sexist, Chief.
病了
Sick.
片尾有预告
那个基恩已经被逮捕了
Now that the Kene boy is arrested.
终于圆♥满♥解决了
All's well at last.
是吗
Is it?
下周 利器 大结局
如果约翰死了或我死了 你会更难过吗
Would you be more sad if John died or I died?
我不想让任何人死
I don't want anybody to die.
你会开口♥交♥代的
You gonna crack.
所有人都会交代 即使被冤者也不例外
Almost everyone does even if they're innocent.
艾玛
Amma!
进来
Get in.
我等这一刻很久了
I've waited for this for so long.
3:33,380
所有人都会交代 即使被冤者也不例外
Almost everyone does even if they're innocent.
艾玛
Amma!
进来
Get in.
我等这一刻很久了
I've waited for this for so long.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表