剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
The folks give you permission to be in there?
不然 我们就完了
Otherwise, we're screwed.
也许不是从法律上讲
Not legally, probably,
但道德上遭人诟病
but ethically.
没问题
We're fine.
她妈妈带我转了一圈
Her mom gave me a tour.
真棒 孩子
Good work, kiddo.
这些细节都太出彩了
That's all fantastic detail.
写进文章吧
Use it.
"特立独行的个性 对大自然的热爱
"An adventurous spirit whose independent streak
可能成为了这个冒险女孩的祸根"
and love of nature may have been her undoing."
怎么样
What do you think?
太浮夸了
It's a bit much.
你喝了多少酒啊
How many drinks in are you?
孩子 今天是工作日
Hey, kiddo, it's a week day.
我工作日不饮酒 你了解啦
I'm on the wagon week days, you know me.
你怎么样啊
So, how are you holding up?
艾琳想知道
Eileen wants to know.
嗯
Yeah.
回到家 有些不自在
It's a bit-- bit weird being home,
但又有重要的事做了 感觉很不错
but... it's good to be working on something big again.
-好吧 -嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
有事就跟我说...
Now, you'd tell me if--
我很好 库里
I'm good, Curry.
就让我保持这种状态吧
Let me be good.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
尽快把稿子给我
You... you file as quick as you can.
好 再喝三杯以后 你再读
Okay. Well, don't read it till you've had three more.
你会觉得很精彩
You'll think it's a masterpiece.
再见
Bye.
这姑娘真会开玩笑
Yeah, it's... funny, funny girl.
这样不对
It's not right!!
-必须弄对 -艾玛 记得...
- It has to be right! - Amma, remember--
发生什么事了
Okay. What's going on?
-妈 怎么了 -不要
- Hey, Mama, what's going on? - No!
-别闹了 -她没事吧
- Stop it! - Is she all right?
她吓坏了 闹起来了
She's scared. She's lashing out.
她就是看见两个好友被杀了
She just saw two of her friends murdered.
你在基恩家时 喝醉了
You were drunk at the Keene's house.
我没有
I wasn't...
但就算我喝多了 这里是风口镇 大家都酗酒
but even if I was, this is Wind Gap, everyone's drunk.
卡米尔
Camille--
艾玛闹脾气了
Now Amma's throwing a fit,
你要对我说教喝酒问题吗
and you're giving me a lecture about drinking?
-卡米尔 -你真行
- Camille... - You're amazing.
你总是能变着法说我... 怎么了
You will always find a way to-- what?
-卡米尔 -干什么
- Camille-- - What?!
-卡米尔 -干什么
- Camille-- - What?
我就是想让我们都舒心
I just want things to be nice with us,
但也许我的方法不对
but maybe I don't know how.
娜塔莉让我想起了你
Natalie reminded me of you.
总是往树林里跑
Always running around in the woods.
玩得满身脏兮兮地回来
Coming home wild and filthy.
我以为我能教好她
I thought maybe I could help her.
因为 显然 我以前教不好你
Since, clearly, I couldn't help you.
没事 妈妈
It's okay, Mama.
我觉得卡米尔可以很乖
I think Camille could be good.
是吧 卡米尔
Can't you, Camille?
不管了
Fuck it.
片尾有下集预告
回家的感觉如何
How does it feel to be home?
很轻松 每天都很美好
Easy. Every day is a gift.
你怎么可以审问他
How dare you interrogate him?
你造成了太多伤痛
You cause so much hurt.
这种凶案 十有八♥九♥都是熟人作案
Nine out of ten murder victims, it was someone they knew.
也许不是
Or it wasn't.
你最好记住 我的地盘 我做主
You best remember, my town, my case.
妈妈说我不该跟你走得太近
Mama says I need to be careful around you.
这是真的吗 你很危险吗
That true? Are you dangerous?
我可能内心还没有长大吧
I've never been very good at the adult thing, I guess.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表