剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
欢迎来到风口镇
你确定妈妈不会发现我们不见了吗
You sure Mama won't notice we're gone?
希望别发现吧
Better hope not.
突然消失
喂
Hello.
普里克
Preaker.
好 再见
Sure. Bye.
我惹上事了吗
Am I in trouble?
必须啊 但不用我说 你也知道
Always. But you don't need me to tell you that.
风口镇 那里如何
Wind Gap. What's it like?
这个...
OK, well...
密苏里的边部 东南角
it's at the bottom of Missouri, boot heel.
紧挨着田纳西州
Spittin' distance from Tennessee.
我知道地理位置 我问你那里怎么样
I know where it is. I asked what it's like.
小镇 人口多年维持在两千左右
Small. Population's held at 2,000 for years.
唯一的产业支柱是屠宰业
Only real industry is hog butchering,
所以有继承家业的人 有穷♥人♥
so you got your old money and your trash.
你是哪一种
Which one are you?
我是穷♥人♥ 我们家是大户人家
Trash. From old money.
什么情况
What the hell's goin' on?
风口镇还是...
In Wind Gap, or...?
你妈还在那边吧 普里克
Your mom's still there. Right, Preaker?
我妈 对
Mom. Yeah.
以及继父 他们之前有个孩子
Step-dad. They had a kid.
孩子还在 我不怎么熟
Have. I don't really know her.
-你跟他们联♥系♥吧 -我会尽量避免联♥系♥
- But you talk to 'em? - Not if I can help it.
那也看下新闻吧
Well, read the wires then.
天呐 去年八月 那里发生了命案
Jesus Christ, there was a murder there last August.
一个小女孩被掐死了
Little girl got strangled.
我不知道有这事
I didn't know.
那你肯定也不知道现在又失踪了一个
Well, then you also don't know that another one's missing now.
也许是连环杀人案
Might be a serial.
所以你赶紧给我过去
So get your ass down to that heel or whatever,
挖个新闻回来 今天就动身
and get me a story. Now. Today.
这里也有命案 库里
We have murders here, Curry,
何必跑去风口镇呢
so I don't see why I gotta go to Wind Gap.
因为没有其他人报道这件事
Because nobody else is covering it.
你还记得去年《论♥坛♥报》的那篇报道吧
Do you remember that piece in the Tribune last year?
那个记者报道了自己家乡的杀人案
Guy who wrote about a killing in his hometown?
引起了极大的反响 因为代入了私人感情
It made an impact, because it was personal.
你投入感情 读者就会投入感情
People give a shit when you give a shit.
风口镇这种小事不会让我赢下"普利策新闻奖"
I'm not gonna win a Pulitzer off of Wind Gap.
你赢不了"普利策新闻奖" 是因为你文笔不行
You're not winning a Pulitzer 'cause you're only half-good at writing.
这是个翻盘的机会
This could change that.
而且我还是你上司
And I'm your boss.
所以让你去 你就去
So good-bye.
如果你不愿意就算了 但也许是个好机会
All right, look, if you can't, you can't, but it might be good.
理清一些真♥相♥
You know, flush some things out,
让你重新振作起来
get you back on your feet.
-这是个很好的素材 -好吧
- And it's a good story. - Yeah.
如果你做好了 可能会引起轰动
Could be a damn good story if you do it right.
给我压力啊
No pressure, right?
活着就要承受压力
Life is pressure.
成熟点
Grow up.
你走吧
Get the hell out of here.
欢迎来到风口镇
风口镇边界
旅馆
走
Come on!
你好 贝蒂
Hi, Betty.
密苏里 风口镇
齐克·卡尔霍恩[城市建立者]
安·纳什 安息吧
失踪
风 口 镇 警 局
这是娜塔莉最喜欢的颜色
That was Natalie's favorite color.
其实 她家人说 她最喜欢黑色
Well, actually her folks said it was black,
但黑色太压抑了
but that just seemed too grim.
这是她第二喜欢的颜色了
So, her second favorite.
小女孩嘛 最喜欢粉色
Well, little girls, first pink,
然后就是紫色了
and then it's purple, purple, purple.
我家两个孩子在11岁之前 天天穿得跟紫葡萄一样
My two looked like grapes on legs until they were eleven or so.
这件事太不幸了
It's a terrible thing.
基本上 全镇的人都去林子里搜救了
Practically the whole town is out there searching the woods.
维克里警长组织的
Chief Vickery, he set it up.
致命错误
-你有孩子吗 -没有
- You have children? - No.
虽然这样说不好 但这种时候 没孩子真好
Well, I hate to say it, but right now that's a blessing.
我都不准我家孩子出去拿信件
I won't even let mine out of the house to get the mail, even.
你都没法想象
You can't imagine.
我女儿每晚都跟我们一起睡
My girls, every night gettin' in bed with us.
风口镇 "卡尔霍恩节"
我丈夫一般都不允许这么做
My husband, usually he wouldn't allow that,
但现在 虽然我们俩都睡不好觉
but now, not one of us is gettin' a good night's sleep,
但至少我们知道孩子很安全
but at least we know they're safe.
维克里警长
Chief Vickery?
问题是
Well, the thing is,
我不想让这件事传出去
I have no intention of letting this thing get out, so...
我理解
Yeah, I understand.
我不会写成一篇恶意报道
This isn't going to be a... exploitative piece,
而是就这件事对小镇的影响 写一篇评论文章
more like a think piece on how something like this can affect a town.
这么说吧 我也是这里的人
If it makes you feel better, I'm from here.
就在蓝鸟圈那边
Just up off Bluebird Circle.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡米尔·普里克
Camille Preaker.
我妈是奥多拉·克莱林
My mom is Adora Crellin.
她三十年前换了娘家姓 嫁给了艾伦
She married out of her maiden name about 30 years ago to, Alan--
克莱林 我知道了
Crellin. Sure, OK.
你是...
You're the--
-你搬走了 -对
- You moved away. - Yeah.
艾玛 她是你同母异父的妹妹
So, Amma, she's your half-sister.
对
Yeah.
天
Damn.
天呐 这里太热了 是吧
Jesus. Hot as hell in here, isn't it?
-我家孩子给我的 -抱歉
- My kids give me that. - Yeah, sorry.
没事 用来减轻压力
No, it's all right. Stress relief.
因为这件案子吗
Because of this case?
我没法跟你配合 普里克小姐
Look, I just can't have you here, Ms. Preaker.
这事传到圣路易斯
You know, this story gets out in St. Louis,
风口镇从此就洗不白了
suddenly that's all Wind Gap's known for.
我们已经背上"杀猪人"的名号♥了
We're already "The hog killers."
正面的新闻报道有好处 能帮你收集线索
Some publicity could help, get you some information--
这在其它案件中发挥过作用
it's worked in other cases.
我有权在这里
I have a right to be here,
如果你让我调查此事 我也不会给你添乱
and I will let you do your job if you let me do mine.
好吧
Fine.
我无可奉告
I got no comment.
娜塔莉·基恩的事 不说就不说吧
On Natalie Keene, fair enough.
但另外一个女孩呢
But what about the other girl?
安·纳什
Ann Nash.
我可以四处打探一下 采用大家的看法
I can ask around and I can get the local version,
也可以由你来告诉我 采用你的说法
or you can have a say in what gets out.
第一个女孩 安 去年被害
First girl, Ann, found last August,
她被晒衣绳勒死 弃尸于瀑布溪
strangled with a clothes line and dumped in Falls Creek.
几个猎人发现了她的尸体
Some hunters found her.
维克里就说了这些吗 没什么线索吗
That's all Vickery said? No leads?
他好像没有线索 他就这样...
I don't think he has any. It's just the way he was...
他的戒心很强
He was defensive.
他不像是有所隐瞒
Not like he was hiding something,
倒是像因为没有值得隐瞒的事而恼火
more like he was pissed off that he wasn't.
结论呢
Theory.
天呐 库里 我才刚到这里
Jesus, Curry, I just got here.
你拿到警♥察♥的说法了 找当地人挖点料吧
Well, you have the police. Get me some local stuff.
内容要丰富多彩
I need facts and color.
好 我给你写出个"彩虹"来
Fine. I will write you a fuckin' rainbow.
你懂我什么意思
You know what I mean.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表