剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
把消息放出去可能会帮上忙
Well, it can be really helpful to get information out.
人们会站出来...
People come forward--
我没法谈这种事
I just can't have that kind of talk around me.
伤害孩子
Hurt children.
你别跟我说 你在做什么 都知道什么 就行了
Just... don't tell me what you're doing, what you know.
我就当你回来过暑假了
While you're here I'll just pretend you're on summer break.
艾玛怎么样了
How's Amma?
艾玛
Amma?
她在努力适应
She's managing.
孩子们现在有宵禁了
You know, the children have a curfew now.
她已经睡了 你为什么问起她
She's asleep already. Why do you ask?
就是寒暄一下
Just being polite.
我们在大城市也会这样寒暄
We do that in the big city too, you know.
我去给你准备一下房♥间
I'll go make sure your room is in order.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是我的新玩物
Well... this is my new toy.
你以前的屋子成了最好的客房♥
Your old room is the best for visitors.
里面可以泡澡
It has that nice bath.
晚安 卡米尔
Good night, Camille.
晚安 妈
Good night, Mama.
你看 是颗心
See? It's a heart.
你嗑嗨了
You're high.
什么
What?
学校的同学常这么说
It's something kids at school say.
意思就是 你神志不清了
It's like... you're crazy.
你嗑嗨了
You're high.
不 你才是呢
No, you are.
是只鸡 显然是只鸡
It's a chicken. Clearly a chicken.
哪里啊
Where?
你看这里是眼睛
See? There's its eyes, Okay?
这里是脸 这里...
And there's its face, and--
妈妈 妈妈
M-Mama! Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
卡米尔
Camille?
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back in town.
来点上好的威士忌 再叙旧吧
How about we catch up over your finest well whiskey, hmm?
上好的威士忌 得了吧
Well whiskey? No. Screw the well.
这是庆祝归乡酒
This... is a homecoming drink...
而这杯庆祝归乡酒
and this homecoming drink...
算我请你
is on me.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这里不错吧
So, how about the place, huh?
这是我的酒吧了 我从那些人手里买♥♥下来的
It's mine now. Yeah, I bought it from those guys.
他们搬去了加州
They moved out to California.
这里再没有"那种人"了
We don't really get that type around here anymore.
管他们现在怎么称呼自己
Whatever they call 'em now.
我对他们没有偏见 但是
I mean, I got nothing against 'em, but...
他们肯定不会"放过"那边那个小子
they would have tried to eat that one down there alive.
总在物色人选
Always recruitin'.
你还是那么聪明
Still a smart-ass.
你还是那么缺心眼
Still a dumb-ass.
我这个缺心眼 可是拥有七个镇中最棒唱K机的人
Dumb-ass with the hottest karaoke club in seven counties.
天 周五晚上 这里特别火爆
Shit, you oughta see this place on Friday nights.
告诉我 你的拿手歌♥是什么
Tell me, what's your song?
《爱的火圈》
"Ring of Fire."
不错 我是《波西米亚狂想曲》 哥唱得绝了
Nice! "Bohemian Rhapsody." I crush it.
同性恋会喜欢的那个小鲜肉好像不到喝酒年龄
Gay bait down there seems a little young to be drinkin'.
是啊 我就睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Yeah, yeah. I'm cuttin' him some slack.
那是约翰·基恩
It's John Keene.
约翰·基恩 娜塔莉的哥哥
John Keene, Natalie's brother?
没错 这小子真够惨的
Yeah, yeah. Poor son of a bitch.
这件事对他打击很大
He's takin' it really hard.
-失陪一下 -好
- Excuse me for a sec, OK? - Yeah.
普里克小姐 来酒吧了
Ms. Preaker. At Sensors.
是啊 怎么了 这是你常来的地方吗
Yeah. Why, is this your spot?
这是你的风格
This what you do?
来这里喝一杯 然后怎么着
You come here and you drink and you just, I don't know,
幻想着离你而去的人[漏网之鱼]dream about the one that got away?
挖苦我 谢了
Sarcasm. Thank you.
一般你家乡的人都是对我表面和气 暗地里损我
Most I get from your hometown pals is a sugary passive-aggression.
这是我们这里人的专长
Well, that is our specialty.
我们表面上和颜悦色
We just nod and smile
直到外乡傻♥逼♥识趣地走人
until the out-of-town asshole leaves us alone.
我是外乡傻♥逼♥啊
Is that what I am?
你是哪里人呢
Where are you from?
堪萨斯人
Kansas City,
还在很多别的地方待过
by way of a lot of other places.
那确实是"外乡人"了
So, yes on the "out-of-town,"
是不是"傻♥逼♥" 还有待考察
and jury's still out on "asshole."
你调查这桩案子多久了
How long you worked on the case?
基恩那个女孩出事之后 维克里让上面派人过来帮忙
Since the Keene girl. Vickery called for backup.
他现在估计后悔了
I think he regrets it now.
他不喜欢我的行事风格
He doesn't like my style.
什么风格
Which is?
总之不是他的路数吧
Not his, I guess.
至少我在调查
At least I'm investigating.
你觉得他没在查吗
You don't think he is?
-你真逗 -你就说吧
- Funny girl. - Come on.
你知道我一定会报道这件事
You know I'm gonna get the story one way or another.
你难道不想主导这篇报道的走向吗
Wouldn't you rather be in control of the conversation?
真会忽悠人
That's a good line.
也许吧 但确实是这样
Maybe, but it's true.
你刚才好像是想去找基恩谈吧
Well, like you were about to go talk to young Keene over there.
原来是他啊
Is that who that is?
没有监护人允许 记者不能打探未成年人的口风
Yeah, reporters aren't supposed to talk to minors without parental permission.
天 我差点去泡他了
Jesus, I was just gonna hit on him.
那就不一样了
Well, that's different.
他是疑犯吗
So, is he a suspect?
-你知道我无可奉告 -那他就是了
- You know I can't answer that. - So he is.
这个时候 大家都是嫌犯
Everybody's a suspect right now.
就这样吗 你没有什么其它线索吗
So, that's it. You don't have any leads? Nothin'?
卡米尔 我们能简单地聊聊天吗
Camille, can we just talk?
我特别想跟城里的人聊聊天
I'm starved for some city folk conversation.
我问一个关于你生活的问题
I'll ask you a question about your life,
你也可以问我的生活
you can ask about mine...
我这人不爱聊天
Yeah. I don't really do that-- chat.
懂了 好吧
Got it. OK.
卡米尔
Well, Camille...
今晚玩得愉快
enjoy your evening.
警探 再见
Detective.
该死
Shit.
来吧
Come on.
*爱的火圈*
*To a ring of fire*
未成年人勿进
妈蛋 该死
Shit. Fuck.
卡米尔
Camille?
早
Mornin'.
我的包落在了车上 我去...
I just... left my bag in the car, so I was--
卡米尔
Camille.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm happy you're here...
但请你别给我丢脸
but, please, don't embarrass me.
别再给我丢脸了
Not again.
你说什么
What?
你在镇上做的一切 都代表了我的脸面
When you're here, everything you do comes back on me.
懂吗
Understand?
老实说 不懂
Honestly, no.
因为我小时候 也许是这样
'Cause that might have been true when I was a kid,
但我现在是大人了
but I'm an adult now.
在风口镇就不行
Not in Wind Gap.
你在这里 你就是我的女儿
When you're here, you're my daughter.
你可以搬走 忘记 但我不能
You can move away and forget, but I can't.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表