剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
我更想知道你怎么说
I'm more interested to know what you have to say.
他肯定说他家的安多么完美 是吧
I bet he told you all about his perfect little Ann, right?
我有时候觉得 如果娜塔莉没认识她...
Sometimes I think if Natalie never met her--
那个女孩也死了
That little girl... is dead, too.
她的死让他很悲痛
He has a lot of sorrow in his heart for her.
警方找你谈话了吗
Did the police speak with you?
-谈什么 -你的不在场证明
- About what? - Your alibi.
娜塔莉失踪那晚 你当时在哪儿
Where you were the night that Natalie went missin'.
我在外面开车
I was out drivin' around.
哪个陪审团会相信你这种证词
I'm not sure that a grand jury will appreciate the romance of an open highway.
-就跟你说了 -艾什丽也不喜欢我一个人兜风
- I told ya. - Ashley doesn't appreciate it, either.
我喜欢
I do.
就是
It's just a--
这个城镇比我以前住的地方小很多
it's a smaller town than I'm used to.
约翰只是在当护花使者
John is just being noble.
他那晚跟我在一起
He was with me that night.
艾什丽 别
Ashley, no.
-不 听着 -不
- No, listen-- - No.
听着
Look,
我不会让别人觉得我男友是女童杀手
I'm not gonna have people thinkin' my boyfriend is a fuckin' baby killer,
得了吧
thank you very much.
你在这里住了多久 约翰
How long have you lived here, John?
两年多吧 我从大二就住在这里了
A little over two years. Since I was a sophomore.
你喜欢这里吗
You like it here?
我想念
I miss...
我想念在城里的时候 你可以
I miss that in the city you can...
你可以走出家门
you can walk outside your front door
周围有很多人
and there's people all around you.
他们完全不认识你
And they don't know a thing about you.
你想当谁都行
You could be anyone.
娜塔莉从来不在乎别人的眼光
Natalie never cared what people thought.
有一次 她用字母表什么的
Like this one time, she made up her own language
编出了一套自己的语言
with the alphabet and everything.
她当时好开心 一周都不肯讲英语
She was so excited she refused to speak English for a week.
我也该学一下
I shoulda learned it.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
如果我们没搬过来 娜塔莉还会活着
If we'd never come here, Natalie'd still be alive.
这不是你的真心话
No, you don't mean that.
如果你没搬过来 我们就不会在一起了
If you'd never come, we wouldn't be together.
是这座小镇
It's this town.
祸首是这座小镇 这里有人杀了我妹妹
It's this town. And someone here killed my little sister.
我去劝劝他
I'm just gonna go get him.
-我们可以改天再谈 -等一下
- We can finish this another time. - One second.
约翰
John?
妈
Mama?
你这一下午又去四处打探了吧
I suppose you spent your day chatting it up to anyone who would talk to you.
"工作"
"Work."
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道你跟他有多熟
I didn't understand how well you knew him.
我说过是熟人了
I told you I did.
你怎么在我的地方质疑我呢
How dare you question me in my own home?
你怎么能利用丧女之痛 跟鲍勃打探消息
How dare you take advantage of Bob?
你离开时 瞧见他的样子了吗
Did you see him when you left?
那个人都站不稳了
That man was practically quivering.
他丧失了女儿
He lost his daughter.
你没法想象那种痛
You have no idea what that's like.
-我是无心... -你总是无心
- I didn't mean to-- - You never mean to do anything.
却造成了这么多伤痛
And yet you cause so much hurt.
鲍勃
Bob...
艾玛
Amma...
-艾玛 -她还是个孩子 卡米尔
- Amma? - She's a little girl, Camille.
她不了解你的本质
She doesn't-- She doesn't understand what you are.
你看你造的孽
Look what you've done.
不是我弄毁了玫瑰丛 妈
I didn't crash the cart into the rose bushes, Mama.
永远都不是你的错 对吧
Nothing's ever your fault... is it?
卡米尔
Camille?
跟家人的关系会慢慢变好吗
Does it get better with your family?
等我长大一些 像你这么大时
Maybe when I'm older, like you?
不会
No.
并不会
Not really.
那你怎么办
So what do you do?
活下去
You survive.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们逃离吧
Let's get out of here.
你觉得卡米尔在家 艾玛安全吗
Do you think Amma's safe with Camille in the house?
为什么不安全呢
Why wouldn't she be?
早出晚归 还酗酒
Coming and going at all hours, the drinking.
她树立了一个坏的榜样
She sets a bad example.
卡米尔是个大人
Well, Camille's a grown woman.
她的行事作风并不代表我们
Her choices don't reflect on us.
她让我感觉自己是不是做错了什么
She makes me feel as if I've done something wrong.
我是个不称职的母亲
As if I'm a bad mother.
你尽了最大努力去做个好母亲
You do everything you can for your children.
你对我真好 艾伦
You're good to me, Alan.
那不如我今晚留下陪你吧
Then perhaps I should stay with you tonight.
万一你需要安慰呢
Just in case.
我想没这个必要
I'm sure that won't be necessary.
晚安
Good night.
乔迪斯告诉我 你今天去她家找约翰·基恩谈了
Jodes told me you were over at her place talkin' to John Keene.
对
Yeah.
他认罪了吗
Did he confess?
-你觉得他是凶手吗 -不知道
- Do you think he did it? - I don't know.
-你认为他是凶手 -艾玛
- You do. You think he did it. - Amma.
他也许是清白的
He's probably innocent.
他确实哭太多了 但他人还行
I mean, he cries a lot, but... he's OK.
艾什丽就是个贱♥人♥ 真不知他看上她哪一点
Ashley is such a bitch. I don't know what he sees in her.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
聚会什么的 他的目光总是停留在我身上
At parties and stuff he's always lookin' over his shoulder at me.
他喜欢的人是我 我能看出来
It's me he likes. I can tell.
他的年纪 跟你不太合适吧
He's a little old for you, don't you think?
不
No.
我就快成女人了 记得吗
I'm "almost a woman," remember?
不管怎样 你不该去烦他
All the same, you should give him some space.
他正处在悲恸期
He's going through a lot.
随便吧
Whatever.
他也不是我的菜 太小白脸了
He's not my type. Too pretty.
-我要出去了 要一起来吗 -不准出去
- I'm goin' out. Wanna come? - No, you are not.
艾玛 你跟娜塔莉 安一样大
Amma, you're the same age as Natalie and Ann.
如果换作你 你会出去吗
Would you have gone if you were me?
会
Yes.
但我以前做事欠考虑 你不是
But I was stupid, and you're not.
但我确定我会很安全
But I'll be sure I'm safe.
比如你跟我一起出去
Like you comin' with me...
走啦 我们去玩乐
C'mon, we'll party.
-就我们俩 -不行 我得待在家
- You and me. - No, I need to stay home.
等我写完稿子 我就会去睡觉
When I finish my work, I'm gonna go to sleep.
你也得待在家 乖乖去睡觉
Just like you need to stay home and go to sleep.
-我不想让你有危险 -行吧
- I want you to be safe. - Whatever.
艾玛
Amma...
你答应我
you promise me?
好 我答应你
Fine. I promise.
妈妈说让我小心你
Mama says I need to be careful around you.
是真的吗 你很危险吗
Is that true? Are you dangerous?
我以为你是很野的那一个
Thought you were the wild one.
我喜欢去停车场玩 喜欢跟男生搭讪
I hung out in parking lots and I talked to boys.
以前的野跟现在的野不一样
Wild was different back then.
好好睡觉吧 姐姐
Sleep well, sister.
-再给我两杯那种酒 -好
- Gimme two more of those. - Yeah.
和解酒
It's a peace offering.
我跟约翰·基恩谈过了
I spoke with John Keene.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表