剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
It's closing in on you, huh?
这么说还算是好的了
Well, that's... a nice way to put it.
有时候 上帝赐予你的 就是你最需要的
Well, sometimes the Lord offers you the very thing you need.
好吧
Yeah.
我去把车挪开
I'm movin' the car now.
卡米尔 这...
Camille, that can--
这事不急
You know, that can wait.
过来坐一下
Please come have a seat.
我们好久没聊过了
We haven't talked in a while.
听着
Listen...
你妈因为你都不舒服了
you're making your mother ill.
如果情况没有好转 我就得请你走人了
And I'm gonna have to ask you to leave if these conditions don't improve.
我不明白 我怎么弄得她不舒服了
I don't understand. How am I making her ill?
你不能整天向一个痛失爱女的母亲
You cannot day after day churn out the grisly details of dead children
刨问死去女童的事
to the mother of a dead child!
艾伦 我没有这样对待过奥多拉
Alan, I have done... nothing of the sort with Adora.
行了 卡米尔
Please, Camille.
我知道你一直看不惯别人过得好
I know how jealous you've always been of anyone else's well-being.
看来我想错了
And to think that
我之前还觉得我们很少交流是件憾事
I used to regret that we didn't communicate.
这是乔亚会说的话
That is something Joya would say.
你跟你外婆还真像啊
Yeah, you really are like your grandmother.
她会像个女巫一样 死守这座房♥子
She would stand guard over this house like a witch.
她唯一笑过的一次就是 你不肯吃奥多拉的奶
The only time she ever smiled was when you refused to nurse from Adora.
跟你聊得很愉快 艾伦
Well, it has been really nice, Alan.
谢了
Thank you.
卡米尔 奥多拉这辈子活得很辛苦
Camille, Adora has had a hard life.
乔亚会在半夜到她房♥间里
Joya would come into her room in the middle of the night,
掐她一下
and she would pinch her.
她说她是怕奥多拉死在睡梦中
She said that she was worried that Adora would die in her sleep.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I say?
她就是喜欢伤害别人
She just liked to hurt people.
你已经说得很明白了
Yeah, I think you've made your point.
我就是觉得你知道这些事后
I just think that if you knew these things,
你能对你母亲稍微好一点
it might make you somewhat kinder to your mother.
知道了 我会尽早离开这里
Yeah, I'll be leavin' as soon as I can, all right?
那就太好了
That would be a good idea.
什么情况
What was that all about?
家务事呗
You know. Family.
你真善解人意
Look at you.
坐我的车 必须好酒伺候着
When you ride with me, you ride in style.
-厉害啊 -这是上好的波旁酒
- Smooth. - That's good bourbon,
但重头戏是酒里的冰块
but they key is in the ice.
用的是超大制冰盒 蒸馏水
Large ice trays, distilled water--
这冰爽 妙不可言
these cubes will change your life.
我是"没福享用"了 因为我怀着宝宝
Not that I'd know, 'cause I'm carrying.
你离开这么多天 你老公肯定很想你吧
That husband of yours has gotta be missing you something awful.
没老公
Nope, no husband.
亲 你只要一直吊着你男友 不跟他睡
Well, honey, you just string that boyfriend of yours on as long as you can,
他就会来求你嫁他了
and he'll be beggin' to marry you.
也没有男友
Yeah, no boyfriend either.
别说是我说的
You didn't hear this from me,
丽莎想跟丈夫离婚
but Lisa is thinkin' about gettin' separated.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
开快点吧 混球
Let's go, asshole.
她撞见她老公对着一堆信♥用♥卡♥帐单复件撸管儿
She walked in on her husband jerkin' off on a copy of a credit card bill.
鬼知道这是什么套路
Don't ask me what that's all about.
这事是格蕾辰告诉我的
Gretchen was the one that told me.
你可别信她摆出的那一副"我是为你好"的样子
Don't believe her "I'm so sweet" act for a second here.
还没等你张嘴 她就已经把你说的每一句话
She's already repeatin' every word you say to any bitch who will listen
都传遍大街小巷了
before you can even get it out your mouth.
凯蒂也是这种人
Katie, too.
但这都不用我告诉你了
But I don't need to tell you that.
我们是跟那个八卦婊一起长大的
We've known that bitch our whole life.
给你 亲
Here you go, baby.
天呐
God.
那是丽莎老公的车
There's Lisa's husband's car.
一看就是房♥事不行 弄辆车补偿
Overcompensatin' for you-know-what, if you ask me.
想想你没离开这里 你会住上什么样的豪♥宅♥啊
And just think of the house you would've had if you had stuck around.
喝完吧
Finish that up.
家里住豪♥宅♥ 待客却总用便宜酒
For an expensive house, she pours cheap liquor.
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
这会像以前一样
This is gonna be like the old days.
我们会玩得很开心
We gonna have us some fun.
我等过你了
I waited for you.
我现在来了
I'm here now.
我想走
I wanna go.
来杯占边威士忌 谢谢
Get a Jim Beam, please.
你和普里克的绯闻到底是怎么回事
What's this I hear about you and Ms. Preaker?
这座小镇的人 大家都闲得蛋疼吗
This town. Don't you people have anything better to do?
确实很闲
No.
别轻信你听到的八卦
Don't believe everything you hear.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
这话适合劝你自己啊
you might want to take your own advice on that one.
就是那么一说
Just sayin'.
你哭不是因为电影 对吧
This isn't about the movie, is it, darlin'?
对
No.
没事 亲爱的
It's OK, honey.
你可以和我们说 都是好闺蜜
You can talk to us. You're amongst friends.
我重回工作岗位了
I went back to work.
天呐 为什么啊
Good God, sweetie, why?
史戴芬妮上幼儿园了
With Stephie in preschool,
我想工作 我需要一个人生目标
I felt like I wanted to, like I needed a purpose.
你有人生目标啊
You have a purpose.
别听从女权主义摆布你的家庭
Don't let feminism tell you what to do with your family.
她说得对 女权主义就是让女人自己做选择
She's right. Feminism means lettin' women make the choices they want.
亲爱的 怎么了
Dear heart, what is it?
怎么了
What is it?
杰克不想再要孩子了
Jack doesn't want to have any more kids.
-他说四个就够了 -对他来说 还是对你来说
- He says four's enough. - For him or for you?
不知道
I don't know.
每周都闹这一出
This shit happens every week.
你想生五个 就生五个 选择权在于你
You deserve it. If you want five, you want five.
只有你对我这么说
You're the only one who has said that to me.
他倒是不会说
Well, he's not gonna say it.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's such an asshole.
没参加凯蒂的聚会之前
I had no idea my life was so miserable
我的生活都没有这么悲催
until I started coming to Katie's little get-togethers.
表里不一 就表示你可以过肤浅的生活
Well, being conflicted means you can live a shallow life
就不用承认自己是个肤浅的人了
without copping to being a shallow person.
好像是这么回事
Sounds about right.
我们还是跟高中时一个样
I guess we are who we were in high school.
我那时候没什么出息
I set the bar low for myself then,
所以相比之下 如今怎样都算好了
so there's no way to go but up.
很高兴你俩聊得这么欢啊
Well, I'm glad you two are havin' so much fun.
毕竟镇上都发生命案了
Considering what's going on in this town.
这个世道是怎么了
What's wrong with this world?
怎么会有人对小孩子下手
Why would somebody hurt little girls?
-真可怜 -她又来了 天呐
- Poor things. - There she goes again. Jesus.
还把牙齿拔光
And to take their teeth?
真是太变♥态♥了
Just plain sick is what it is.
你怎么还能报道这种事 卡米尔
How can you even report on these things, Camille?
这样说不公道
Hey, that's not fair.
卡米尔没有孩子
Camille doesn't have any children,
你应该没法感受到为人之母的那种痛楚
and I just don't think you can feel the pain the way that we do.
那两个死者也让我心痛
I feel... for those little girls.
-这事太丧心病狂了 -不是我说话难听
- It's terrible. - I don't mean to sound cruel,
但如果没有孩子 真谈不上有怜悯之心
but I don't think part of your heart can ever work if you don't have kids.
我怀上麦肯齐之后 才真正成为一个女人
I didn't really become a woman until I felt McKenzie inside of me.
总能听到上帝与科学的争论
I mean, there's all this talk of God versus science,
但一涉及到小宝宝 两边的观点一致
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表