剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
有人该跟鲍勃说一下这事
Someone should tell that to Bob.
如果他是凶手 就好了 对吧
Wouldn't it be nice if he did it?
你可真傻白甜啊 格蕾辰
You're such a class act, Gretchen.
如果是他 约翰那个小鲜肉就摆脱嫌疑了
Then it wouldn't have to be sweetie John.
狱友"有福享"了啊
Windfall for the inmates.
你肯定觉得我们很坏吧
You must think we're awful.
她妹妹去世了 你知道吗
She lost a sister, you know?
我知道 请节哀
I do. I'm sorry.
卡米尔的精神也跟着妹妹走了
Camille's strength went with her.
人们总是避开谈这事
People avoid the topic...
但我可以说
but I can speak of it.
卡米尔 不能
Camille... can't.
即便是现在 她也是刚从精神病院出来
Even now, she's recovering from a recent episode.
她很脆弱
She's delicate...
一支珍稀玫瑰
a rare rose.
但带刺
But not without thorns.
你明晚该来我们的"自怜会"
You should come to our Pity Party tomorrow night.
是个传统 我们坐在一起看《情比姐妹深》
It's a tradition, we sit around, we watch "Beaches",
然后一起感动落泪
And we cry and we cry.
-特别有意思 -我还是算了吧
- It's fun. - I don't think that I can.
跟我们聊十分钟 一个月的头条都不够你写
You'll get a month's worth of articles in the first ten minutes.
另外 会是个趣事 就像以前一样
Plus, it'll be a giggle. It'll be like old times.
-来吧 卡米尔 -好 去就去吧
- Please, Camille? - OK, sure. Why not? Right?
-真棒 穿得时髦点 -好
- Yay! Wear somethin' kicky. - Okay.
-这里真让人印象深刻 -是啊
- Quite a place. - Yeah, it is.
我能想象出你成长的环境了
I'm starting to get a picture of your upbringing.
她说了什么
What did she say?
我做错什么了吗 不能跟你母亲接触吗
Did I do something wrong? Is your mother off-limits?
这是节日的风俗吗
Is that part of the tradition?
不是 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
不是
No.
卡尔霍恩节唯一的风俗就是
The only Calhoun Day tradition you really need to respect is
把自己灌醉 撑过这一天
drinking enough to get through Calhoun Day.
好了 孩子们
All right, boys and girls.
要上场了
Showtime.
给
There you go.
她竟然没采用我提供的信息
I just can't believe that she didn't use any of my stuff.
贱♥货♥
That bitch.
为什么男人总是要打仗
Why must men always fight?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're afraid.
恶魔就要来袭风口镇了
Evil is about to descend on Wind Gap.
我们要怎么办 我勇敢的丈夫
What must we do, my brave husband?
一有危险 你就赶紧逃走
At the first sign of trouble, you must flee.
她到底说了什么
So what did she say, really?
很多 我了解很多
A lot. I know a lot.
地板是用象牙制成的
About that floor made of elephant tusks.
站在上面挺操蛋的
Kinda fucked-up standing on it...
毕竟我以前还想当兽医来着
for a guy that wanted to be an animal doctor.
她就说了这些吗
That's all she talked about?
她还应该说些什么吗
Was there something else she should have said?
比如 你可以趁我喝醉时 占我便宜
That you could take advantage of me maybe, when I'm drunk?
齐克 你不能去打那些北方佬
Zeke, you cannot go and fight those Yankees.
谁来保护我们的孩子
Who will defend our children?
北方佬来了
The Yankees are coming!
我会去引开他们
I will distract them.
我引开之后 你就去找救兵
Once I do, you'll get help.
你是个北方军家庭的女人
You are a Union woman.
你已经履行了你的契约
You've honored your bond.
你最好说出他藏在哪
You best tell us where he's hidin', girl--
-不然要你好看 -不然要你好看
- Or else. - Or else.
想动手就动手吧
Do with me what you will.
随便你们怎么伤害我
Hurt me if you can,
但我的伤口会更顽强地愈合
but my wounds will heal stronger than before!
而伤痕就是我最好的盔甲
My scars will armor me.
我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的丈夫
I will never give up my husband!
绝不会背叛我的家园
I will never betray my town!
你连人带树一起烧了 我也不会说
You'll have to burn this tree down!
你个混...
You son of a--
把他拉开啊
Somebody get him off!
-艾玛 -拽开他
- Amma! - Get him off!
艾玛
Amma!
-小心 小心 -让开
- Look out! Look out! - Get out of the way!
-好了 好了 -小杂种杀了我女儿
- All right! All right! - Fuckin' killed my daughter!
-该死 -当心 当心
- God damn! - Look out! Look out!
-死变♥态♥ -鲍勃 闭上你的臭嘴
- Fuckin' pervert! - Bob, shut the fuck up!
-走 走 -被揍了啊 约翰
- Go on. Go on. - They get you there, John?
活该 小白脸
Take that, you candy-ass.
"女童杀手"
Baby killer!
场面已经控制住了...
I think the situation has been resolved, so...
我们再次把掌声送给
why don't we give another round of applause
风口镇出色的小演员们吧
to our fine, young Wind Gap Players here?
以及导演这场戏的柯克·雷西老师
And for Mr. Kirk Lacey, who set all of this up!
-来 喝点水 -不喝
- Come on, have some water. - No.
-喝点吧 -她没带手♥机♥
- Please? - She left without her phone.
她从来都不会不带手♥机♥出门
She never leaves without her phone.
她也许带了另一部手♥机♥ 对吧
Well, she might have her other one. Right?
什么另一部手♥机♥
What other one?
现场三百人 没有一个人看见
Three hundred people and no one saw a thing.
奥多拉 没事的 我们会去林子里搜寻
Adora, it's gonna be OK. We're gonna check the woods.
我们召集了一些人 走
We got some men together, alright? Come on.
-苍天啊 苍天啊 -亲爱的 别这样
- My God! My God! - Sweetheart, please.
艾玛
Amma!
艾玛
Amma!
大家快跟上
Come on, boys.
艾玛
Amma!
艾玛
Amma!
艾玛
Amma?
艾玛 艾玛
Amma! Amma!
艾玛
Amma?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
艾玛 你没事吧
Amma, are you OK?
艾玛 怎么回事
Amma, what the hell?
我找到她了
I've got her!
她吓坏了 被划伤了 太可怜了
She's shaken up, scratched. Poor thing.
她怎么说...
So, what? She claims she...
因为对戏不满 就跑走了吗
ran way 'cause she was upset about the play?
她不是很想说话
She's not really up to talking.
重要的是 她没事
The important thing is, she's all right.
嗯
Yeah.
我们去凉台喝一杯吧
Would you have a drink with me on the veranda?
拜托了
Please?
我想跟你道歉
I wanted to apologize.
别 妈 你不用道歉
No, Mama-- Mama, you don't have to.
我太欠考虑了
I just-- I wasn't thinkin',
我该让主编等一下稿子的...
and I should have told my editor to wait on the article, so...
妈 我能跟你谈谈艾玛吗
Mama, can I talk to you about Amma?
她在害怕什么
She's scared of something.
所以她才会有这样的表现
I think that's the reason she's doin' what she's doin'.
什么表现
What's she doin'?
情绪不稳 行为失常
Her mood swings. Her acting out.
只是青春期而已
That's just being a teenager.
你肯定会尽职做一个好母亲
Well, I'm sure you'll do what you think is best.
我尽力
I try.
我...
And I...
我很感谢你没有跟那个警探说
I appreciate you not telling that detective about,
说我的事
about me.
但是 他总会发现吧 亲爱的
But, darling, he'll find out, won't he?
恕我直言一句...
I mean, not to be blunt, but...
待你们更亲密时
when you get close?
我不会
I won't...
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表