剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
但是霸王硬上弓
But having your way with somebody,
这是实锤的犯罪
that sounds criminal. Literally.
即便是在比赛之夜
Even on game night.
但我现在知道你对这种事的感觉了
But now that I know your feeling on the subject,
喝一口吧
have a sip.
"愿天佑你"[去你大爷的]Bless your heart.
"愿天好好佑你"[去你八辈祖宗的]Bless your heart very much.
你第二个问题是什么
What's your second question?
-你从鲍勃·纳什轮胎上刮走的尘土 -怎么了
- That tire sample that you took off of Bob Nash's car, - Yeah?
哪条路的土
where was the tread?
-吻合吗 -这是两个问题
- Did it match? - That's two questions.
一个问题 两个点而已
That's a two-part question.
把酒给我
Give me that.
结果不吻合
You know it wasn't a match.
那么"鲍勃·纳什杀死娜塔莉 为安报仇"的理论
Well, that kind of blows up my Bob Nash-killed- Natalie Keene
就站不住脚了
in-revenge-for-Anne theory.
你觉得有两个凶手 而鲍勃·纳什杀了娜塔莉·基恩
You think there's two killers, and Bob Nash killed Natalie Keene?
这是一个问题 两个点
That's a two-part question.
虽然拔光牙齿都一样 但也可能是障眼法
I mean, the teeth pulling matches, but that could be a cover-up.
她们被杀的方式不同
They were killed differently,
一具尸体被藏起来了
and one of the bodies was hidden,
而另一具尸体故意展示给村民看 像是说
and the other was put on display for the whole town to see, like,
"去你的 风口镇 瞧瞧我的能耐"
"Fuck you, Wind Gap, look what I can do."
这个推论值得推敲
That's an interesting theory,
但目前纳什有不在场证明
but Nash's alibi checks out so far.
很多女人觉得纳什是个变♥态♥
Yeah, well, a lot of women think Nash is a pervert,
而有时候变♥态♥喜欢小女孩
and sometimes perverts like little girls.
所以才会拔光死者牙齿
That's where the teeth pulling comes in.
这在凶手看来 等同于强♥奸♥
In our guy's mind, it's equivalent to rape.
这是无权之人
It's about power...
想要掌控权力的表现
for someone who feels powerless.
留在车里
Stay.
你好 艾玛
Hello, Amma.
你抓到凶手了吗
Did you catch the killer yet?
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mama home?
没抓到吗 你不应该出去抓他吗
You didn't? Shouldn't, you be out there looking for him?
有其母必有其女...
Well, you're certainly your mama's daughter--
这点是真的
I'll give you that.
有什么事吗 警长
Is there a problem, Chief?
我就是来找奥多拉谈点事
I just came by to discuss something with Adora.
她卧床休息呢
She's in bed, resting.
妈妈 维克里警长来了
Mama, Chief Vickery's here.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
没有 我就是想来找你说点事
Yes. I was just hoping you and I could have a word.
好的 我去换件衣服
Of course. Give me a moment to put myself together.
艾伦 给警长弄点喝的
Alan, please fix the Chief a drink.
盖拉
Gayla?
还是常喝的那种吧
Well, I assume you'll have the usual.
坐吧
Take a seat.
我已经知道这个地方了
This place I already know about.
安和娜塔莉以前经常在这里玩
Ann and Natalie used to play here.
这么瘆人 太不适合两个小姑娘在这里玩了
Creepy place for two young girls to hang out.
对吧
No?
是啊
Yeah.
就杀人的手法来看
The way these killings went down,
是熟人作案 这有迹可循吧
it makes sense they knew their attacker, right?
我很肯定
I'm certain of it.
为什么这么肯定
Certain? Why?
凶手是个猎手
This guy's a hunter.
猎人会追踪自己的猎物
Hunters track their prey.
会引向哪里 林中空地
Where do they lead to? A clearing.
这个棚子
This shed.
这绝对不是偶然
It's no coincidence that the only two girls
唯一两个在这里玩耍的女生被杀了
that were killed in this town used to play here.
他也许躲在暗处 观察她们 伺机而动
He probably hid out there waiting for them, watching them.
等着两个人分开 剩下单独一人的时候
Waiting for one to arrive before the other so they'd be alone,
然后袭击
and then-- then he struck.
安不是骑车时被劫走了吗
Well, I thought that Ann was taken from her bike.
他们这么说而已 但没人找到自行车
That's what they said, but they never found it,
所以有可能是在这里遇害
so could've happened here.
这个推理很有道理 但没有证据
Well, that's an interesting theory, but there's no proof of that.
对 但我接近真♥相♥了
No, but I'm getting close.
这里有人在隐瞒什么秘密
Someone in this town is hiding something.
此话怎样
What makes you say that?
人们开始慌了
People are getting nervous.
你在这个棚子里发生过什么事吗
Did something happen to you in that shed?
直觉很准啊 堪萨斯小子
Good instincts, KC.
你有事瞒着我吗
You holding out on me?
也许有
I might be.
我还以为你开始喜欢我了呢
And I was under the impression you were starting to like me.
不要
No.
你的手怎么样了 亲爱的
How's your hand, dear?
-好多了 谢谢关心 -这就好
- Better, thank you. - Good.
那些玫瑰啊
The roses.
我先失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
乔斯琳怎么样了
How's Jocelyn?
很好
Fine.
让我替她向你代好
Sends her love.
真好 也帮我向她代好
Well, that's sweet. Send it back, of course.
好的
Of course.
案子有突破了吗
Is there a break in the case?
我会第一个通知你
You'd be the first to know.
-但是... -条件来了
- However-- - The "However."
"卡尔霍恩节" 奥多拉
Calhoun Day, Adora.
发生两起命案 庆祝节日 很不合适
It's not appropriate given the events.
正是因为发生命案了 所以镇上需要轻松一下 不是吗
I think the town needs a bit of frivolity, don't you think, given the events?
也许吧
Possibly.
那你为什么让我取消
Then why would you have me cancel an event
镇上已沿袭半个世纪的传统呢
that's been a part of this town for half a century?
因为我还没抓到凶手
Because I haven't caught the killer.
作为警长 你有权力
Well, you do have the power as chief,
为人♥民♥的安全 按自己的意愿行事
to do whatever's in the interest of public safety.
确实
I do.
而在镇上 有其他权贵
And some have the power in this town...
能罢免你的职务
to remove you as chief.
我就爱你这一点 奥多拉
That's what I love about you, Adora.
你从不手下留情啊
You never pull your punches.
就这一点吗
That's the only thing?
我们得谈谈你的女儿们
We need to talk about your daughters.
她们怎么了
What about them?
其中一个是危险分子
Well, one of them is dangerous,
而另外一个处在危险之中
and the other one's in danger.
我在查一些事
I'm working on some things.
你想说说"这些事"吗
Any "some thing" you'd like to share?
她们牙齿被拔下来时 已经死了 对吧
The girls were dead when their teeth were pulled, right?
对 你问得差多了
Yeah, that's enough questions.
再问一个 约翰·基恩呢
One more. What about John Keene?
他对这件事的反应太大了
He seems, maybe, too broken up over the whole thing--
可能是装出来的
could be an act.
毕竟他妹妹被杀了
Well, his sister was murdered.
有道理 但我是个男人 我了解青少年
Yeah, but I'm a guy, and teenage boys,
他们死也不会愿意在公共场合落泪
they would sooner die than cry in public.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
堪萨斯小子
Kansas City.
普里克小姐
Miss Preaker.
别慌张 只是来串个门儿
No need for alarm. Just a friendly house visit.
我稍后很想听听你们都聊什么了
Yeah. I'd like to hear all about your conversation later on.
我也想听你们聊了什么 晚安
And I yours. Good night.
什么情况
What was that all about?
小屁警 大♥麻♥烦
Small town cop, big time problems.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表