剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
现在亲了啊
Now we kiss?
我是个不按套路出牌的女人 你就喜欢我这样
I'm an unconventional girl. That's what you like about me.
抱歉 妈 你吓我一跳
Shit. I'm sorry, Mama. You just scared me.
抱歉
Sorry.
镇上发生这么多事 我睡不着
I couldn't sleep with everything that's going on around here.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你不用担心我 我没事
You don't need to worry about me. I'm okay.
我走了
Okay.
聚会如何
How was La Mere?
很好
It was good.
你没来 大家很失望
The ladies were disappointed that you didn't come.
你以前总是那么任性
You were always so willful.
你说什么
Excuse me?
一点也不乖巧
Never sweet.
我记得你六七岁时
I-I remember when you were about six or seven.
学校拍照时 我想给你卷头发
I wanted to put your hair up in curlers for your school picture.
结果你用剪子把头发剪了
Instead, you cut it all off with my fabric shears.
不
No.
不不 妈 那不是我
No, no, no, Mama. That wasn't me.
-你说的是... -我怀你时
- I think you're-- - When I was expecting with you,
我以为你会拯救我
I thought you'd save me.
我以为你会爱我
I thought you'd love me,
然后...
and then my...
我母亲就会爱我
my mother would love me.
即使从一开始 你就不听话
Even from the beginning, you disobeyed.
你不肯吃东西
You wouldn't-- wouldn't eat,
就像你惩罚我生下了你一样
like-- like you were punishing me for being born.
你让我感觉自己是个傻子
You made me feel like a fool,
像个...
like a...
像个小孩子
like a child.
你当时就像个小孩子
You were a child.
结果你现在回来
And now you come back here...
我满脑子都是...
And all I can think is...
什么 什么 妈妈
What? What, Mama?
你难闻死了[熟透了]You smell ripe.
你就要♥射♥了♥吗
You gonna finish soon?
等下 你干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
我出去走走
I'm gonna go for a ride.
我让你插♥我♥
I'll let you put it inside me.
你还有什么需要吗 卡米尔小姐
Can I get you anything else, Miss Camille?
没有了 谢谢
No, thank you.
盖拉 这么多年
Gayla, all these years...
我们都了解奥多拉的德行
We both know how Adora is.
你为什么留下
Why did you stay?
在风口镇 能糊口的工作不多
Not a lot of choice in Wind Gap.
要么做家佣
You got domestic work.
要么去屠宰场工作
You got the hog farm.
我不喜欢猪
I don't like pigs.
而且
Besides...
言语比行动吓人
克莱林夫人就是刀子嘴 豆腐心
Miss Crellin's bark is worse than her bite.
我觉得两者都挺吓人的
They're both pretty bad if you ask me.
晚安 克莱林小姐
Good night, Miss Camille.
我很高兴看到
I'm glad to see that
你的手好多了
that hand of yours is doing better.
-我也是 -嗯
- Me, too. - Yeah.
我就是想知道今晚你还需要我做什么吗
I was just wondering if you needed me for anything else tonight.
没有了
I can't think of anything.
我也失去了一个女儿
You know, I lost a daughter, too.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你好像从来都没去想想这一点
I don't think that you've ever stopped to consider that.
时候不早了
It's late.
我也失去了玛丽安 奥多拉
Marian was taken from me, too, Adora,
我就是想让你感激一下我为此承受的一切
and I would just like to see some appreciation for how I have borne that.
你什么意思
What you're saying--
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
谢谢你
Thank you?
没人让你默默承受
Nobody asked you to suffer in silence.
你怎么对当地警务人员的态度
How is it that you show more compassion for the local civil servants
比对自己丈夫更体贴呢
than for your own husband?
这是怎么回事
How is that?
如果你指的是警长
If you are speaking about the Chief,
我不想和你谈下去了
I am-- I am done with this conversation.
我感觉你跟他就能聊一晚上
Seemed to me you could talk to him all night.
是因为卡米尔吧
It's Camille, isn't it?
-得了吧 -她的出现 打破了家庭的和谐
- Come on, now. - She brings discord into this house.
不是所有事都是她的错 你清楚这点
Not everything is that girl's fault, and you know it.
你为什么想要伤害我
Why are you trying to hurt me?
伤害
Hurt?
你对"伤害"的理解 还真是与众不同
You have a very peculiar idea of the word, "hurt," Dear.
待在车里
Stay.
维克里 乔斯琳知道你大晚上来找另外一个女人吗
Vickery, Jocelyn know that you're out calling on another woman late at night?
你不说 她就不知道了
Not if you don't tell her.
我有事找你帮忙
I need your help.
好吧
Okay.
奥多拉对我隐瞒了普里克的什么事
What is Adora not telling me about the Preaker girl?
听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
来两杯这种酒
Can I have two of those?
谢谢请客
Thank you.
两杯都是给我自己点的
These are, both mine, actually.
开玩笑啦
I'm kidding.
我倒是可以一口气干掉两杯
I could totally two-fist it right now.
今天不顺心
Bad day?
是啊 我妈...
Yeah, my mom is--
我妈快崩溃了
My mom is losing it.
而你妈今天把我炒了
And your mom had me fired from my job today.
我妈炒了你
My mom fired you.
没事
It's okay.
在那边工作也不怎样
It's not really a fun place to work.
猪很聪明
Pigs are smart, you know?
它们知道自己的命运
They know what's happening to them.
或者说 知道接下来会怎样
Or... what's about to happen.
所以它们才拉那么多屎
That's why they shit so much.
因为吓坏了
'Cause they're afraid.
你走出阴影了吗
Do you ever get over it?
-丢了工作 -失去妹妹
- Losing a job? - Losing a sister.
我也想说"走出来了" 但那就是谎话了
I wish I could tell you "Yes", but that would be a lie.
镇上的人真♥相♥信是我杀了她
People in this town actually believe that I killed her.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
安慰你一句 我不这么认为
If it means anything to you, I don't.
娜塔莉生前收集蜘蛛 你知道吗
Natalie collected spiders. Did you know that?
不知道
No.
她在费城时 惹事了
She got into some trouble back in Philly.
我们以前住在那里
That's where we used to live.
你介意说说 惹什么事了吗
What kind of trouble, if you don't mind me asking?
一个女孩偷她铅笔 惹恼了她
She got mad at a girl for stealing her pencil.
于是她把铅笔抢回来
So, she took it back from her
戳进了对方眼睛
and ...she stuck it in her eye.
天呐
Jesus.
别写进你的报道中
Please, do not put that in your story.
我从来没告诉过任何人
I've never told this to anyone before.
好
I won't.
鲍勃一直以为安...
Bob always thought Ann was on the--
是个乖乖女
the straight-and-narrow path
直到认识了娜塔莉
before she met Natalie--
"恶魔女"
the "Devil child."
他以前这么称呼她
That's what he used to call her.
我觉得她俩差不多
I think they were two peas in a pod,
都是两个怪咖
those two-- those two weirdos.
这没什么问题 我也是个怪咖
Nothing wrong with that. I'm a weirdo.
我也是吧
Yeah, me, too, I guess.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表