剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
Go relax.
放点音乐
Play some music.
你妹妹咬的吗
Your sister do that?
我从不觉得她是个坏孩子
I never thought she was bad.
她就是做自己而已
She was just completely herself.
镇上的人不喜欢她这一点
Town hated her for that.
她为什么爱咬人
Well, what was with the biting?
-她是动物吗 -她就咬人了 怎么地
- She an animal? - Fuck yeah, she bit people.
这是自卫 这个破地方会让人变这样
Self-defense-- this fucking place.
镇上唯一关心我妹妹的人就是
The only person that ever gave a shit about my sister...
你妈妈
was your mom.
我知道她认识娜塔莉
I know she knew Natalie...
还有安 对吧
and Ann, too, right?
"迷失的女孩"
The lost girls.
大家都放弃的孩子们
The ones everybody else gave up on.
她却乐此不疲地教导她们
She just kept coming back for more.
娜塔莉不停地反抗她 都动手了
Natalie fought her and fought her-- like physically.
她打赢了吗
Did she win?
-对 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
她有一次都去缝针了
Yeah. She had to get stitches one time.
但那是安打的 不是娜塔莉
That was from Ann, though, not from Natalie...
但她从没放弃过
but she... she never gave up.
就像是她要解决这俩难题一样
Yeah, like she was gonna... solve them.
我从没让她管束住我
I never let her solve me.
也许我该这样做
Maybe I should've...
怎么了
What's wrong?
约翰·基恩 你在里面吗
John Keene, you in there?!
等一下
One second!
快出来 小子
Come on out, son.
天呐 穿上裤子吧 小子
Jesus Christ. Put your pants on, son.
快 穿上裤子
Come on. Get your pants on.
面墙站着
Face the wall.
双手放在背后 交叉放在脑后
Put your hands behind your back, interlock your fingers,
岔开双腿 不许动
spread your legs, don't move.
你成年了吗
You of age, son?
对 我18岁
Yeah, I'm 18.
约翰·基恩 你被捕了
All right. John Keene, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you can't afford one,
我们会为你指派一位
we'll try to rustle one up for you.
麦克 把衣服拿起来
Mike, grab those clothes.
你听清自己的权利了吧
You understand your rights, son?
-听清了 -很好
- Yeah. - All right.
-你带他走 -好
- You got him? - I got him.
你先整理一下衣物吧 普里克小姐
We'll give you a minute to gather your things, Miss Preaker.
你想从哪说起
Where do you want to begin?
不是你想的那样
It's just-- It's not how it looks.
我知道这听起来很像套路
I mean I know that sounds cliché, but--
满屋子都是你的臭味
This room fucking stinks of you.
我熟悉这种味道
Believe me, I know the smell.
他就是想
He just wanted to have a few--
想在被捕之前 喝酒壮下胆
get a little liquid courage before he got arrested.
我以为可以采访他一下
I thought maybe I could get a quote or two,
然他想让我带他回来睡一觉 醒醒酒
and then he wanted me to bring him back here to sleep it off.
他不是凶手 理查德
He didn't do it, Richard.
这是他在操你时 你们谈的事吗
Is that what you discussed when he had his dick in you?
听着 他没有...
Look, you know that he didn't--
操你吗
Fuck you?
杀人
Kill them.
警方在他的住处找到了娜塔莉的血迹
They found Natalie's blood where he's been living.
我们俩一直都白忙活了[互相手♥淫♥]Yeah. You and I have been jerking each other off, haven't we?
太变♥态♥了 这里还另有文章
It's so kinky, there's more to the story.
问题在于家庭 卡米尔
Back on earth, it's the family, Camille.
问题总出在家庭上
It's always the fucking family.
天 早知道 我真该把头号♥嫌犯给操了
Man, I should have fucked the prime suspect.
别
Don't--
别...
Don't d--
我真该操了他
I should have fucked him.
那样的话 两周之前 我就能让他交代了
I would have cracked this fucker weeks ago.
我们都失去了亲人 理查德
We both lost... people, Richard, and...
那你们俩互相安慰得很爽啊
What comfort you must have been to each other.
这... 你知道我过去一天内干了什么吗
That's... You know what I've been doing for the last 24 hours?
你知道吗 我一直在调查你
Do you now? I've been studying you, Camille.
我一直在调查你 因为你♥他♥妈♥太有吸引力了
Yeah, I've been studying you because you're so fucking fascinating.
她到底是谁 她隐瞒了什么
Who is she? What is she hiding?
你真让我着迷了
You know, you really had me there,
但不管发生了什么 我不纠缠了
but whatever happened, I'm done.
理查德 求你 别走 求你
Richard, don't-- Please don't go. Please.
求你别讨厌我
Please don't hate me, OK?
求你 求你别讨厌我
Please. Please don't hate me.
-别这样 住手 你干什么 起来 -求你了
- Stop. Stop. What are you doing? Get up! - Please--
我不觉得你是个坏人
I don't think you're bad, OK.
我觉得你遭遇了一件不幸的事
I think one bad thing happened,
以此当借口来为自己做的错事开脱
and you blamed the rest of your shitty life on it.
人们还真信 你不幸的过去
People really buy it-- your sad story...
但其实你就是个酗酒成性的公交婊
but, really, you're just a drunk and a slut.
警长 那个女人怎么办
Chief, what do you wanna do about the girl?
-别管她了 -好
- Just leave her be. - All right.
调度中心 已抓捕嫌犯
Dispatch, we've got the suspect in custody.
真是稀客啊
Well, look at what the cat dragged in.
进来吧
Come on in.
你能过来真好
It's so nice of you to drop by.
我给你弄点喝的
I'll make you something to drink.
感觉你需要喝一杯
You look like you could use it.
好
All right.
坐吧
Sit down.
我去把音乐给关了
Let me turn this crap off.
我一般都这样喝
This is how I do 'em.
多加烈酒才酸爽
Just enough Stoli to make the stomach bleed.
亲爱的 推心置腹说一句
Darling. Woman-to-woman,
你的状态看起来糟透了
You look like pure-T blue ribbon shit.
我懂这表情
Believe me, I know that look.
我的专属表情
I own that look.
我老公给了我这个破玩意儿
My husband gave me this ugly-ass thing.
我美丽的秘诀就在这里
I keep my beauty secrets inside.
来吧 别客气
Go on. Help yourself there.
我有很多呢
I got plenty.
我患有子♥宫♥内膜异位 骨盆功能异常
I got endometriosis, pelvic floor dysfunction...
患有囊肿 间质性膀胱炎 肠易激综合征 纤维肌痛
I got cysts, IC, IBS, and fibromyalgia--
还患有疑病症
And hypochondria!
反复确诊和未诊很多次
I've been diagnosed and undiagnosed-- rediagnosed with all of it--
我就是很疼
I hurt... is all.
杰姬 你一直都对我很好
Jackie, you've always been really nice to me. Always.
我看了玛丽安的病历
I read Marian's medical file.
记录上全是你的名字
Your name is all over those records.
要求查看信息 病因 每一项检查
Information requested, explanations, every test,
每一项诊断信息
every diagnosis-- information
-对 -你都要看
- Yep. - requested.
所有请求都被拒了
All denied.
你想查什么
What were you looking for?
你记得
What do you...
你记得她那天的葬礼吗
What do you remember about her funeral that day?
大部分时候就那样看着她 玛丽安
Just looking at her-- Marian, mostly.
就看着她
Just... looking at her.
穿着漂亮的裙子
In that beautiful dress of hers.
小小的身体...
That tiny little body--
带着所有隐情一起...
all the stories it could tell...
消失了
Gone.
跟我一起喝吧
Drink with me.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表