剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
- That's what killed Marian? - Yes.
这是一种成年人心理疾病
It's a mental illness... in adults.
"孟乔森综合症"是通过自我伤害来获取关注
Munchausen's is when you hurt yourself to get attention.
你制♥造♥自身疾病
You make yourself sick,
赢得他人的同情和照顾
everyone's at your beck and call.
而"代理型孟乔森综合症"则是
Munchausen's By Proxy, on the other hand,
你故意让别人生病
is when you make someone else sick
这样你就能照顾这个人
so you can care for them,
拯救这个人 或者用心去做了
so you can save them... or try...
让大家看到你的悉心照顾
be seen trying.
你是说奥多拉有这个病
You're saying Adora has this.
我是说有人会得这种病
I'm saying people have this.
常见于母亲
Mostly mothers.
那种想刷存在感 享受众星捧月的母亲
Mothers who need to be worshipped, to be heroes.
而全身心去照顾一个病重孩子 最能让人称道了
Nothing more laudable than a woman who puts all her energy into her sick child.
所有的查询申请都被你拒绝了
You denied every request for information.
我也是按照医生的吩咐办事
I did what the doctors told me to.
你当时怎么没告诉警方
Why didn't you tell the police?
我说了
I did...
然后我就被医院开除了
and I lost my job at the hospital,
这件事也不了了之了
after which I never heard another thing about it.
如果你想跟他们打听情况
I still have friends at Woodberry Hospital,
我在伍德贝利医院还有朋友
if you're curious to talk to them...
不是打听玛丽安
not about Marian.
而是另外一个
About the other one.
来 上♥床♥休息吧
Come on. Let's get you in bed.
来吧
Come on.
-快 -我不想
- Come on. - I don't want it.
-快 -我不想
- Come on. - I don't want it.
-艾玛 -我没有真生病
- Amma. - I'm not really sick.
-我就是... -你就是什么
- I'm just... - You're just what?
昨晚喝了几瓶啤酒 对不起
Had a few beers last night. I'm sorry.
玛丽安以前就是被她带坏了
She was a bad influence on Marian.
她对你有不良的影响
She's a bad influence... on you.
她没有
No, she's not.
缓解方法都差不多
Well, the cure's much the same.
反正都是脱水 维生素缺乏 疲乏
What is all this but dehydration, vitamin deficiency, exhaustion--
妈妈 我真没事
Mama, I really feel OK.
好好睡一觉
Just some sleep...
再来一份烤奶酪就好了
Maybe a grilled cheese.
算了吧
I don't think so.
你不需要我让你感觉好一点
I mean, you don't need me to make you feel better.
你不需要我给你做烤奶酪
You don't need me to... make you a grilled cheese.
-但我不会做 -不不不 来吧
- But I don't know how. - No, no, no. Go on...
既然这样 你以后自己洗衣服吧
Do your own laundry while you're at it.
-妈妈 -自己收拾屋子
- Mama... - Clean your own room...
自己赚钱花 还有...
Pay your own way, And--
你也不需要这个了 对吧
You don't need this anymore, do you?
-别 妈妈 住手 -不再玩过家家了
- No, Mama, please. Stop. - Playtime is over, right?
-你都是大孩子了 这都是小孩子的玩意 -别 住手
- You're much too mature for all of this... - Don't-- stop it!
你不相信我是为你好 这让我很伤心
It hurts me that you don't trust me to do the best for you.
-试麦 一二 -三四
- Check this. One, two. - Three, four.
一二三 一二
One, two, three. One, two--
这个时候 咱这个破地方还有别处可以买♥♥酒喝吗
You know where else you can get a drink this time of day in this shitty town?
就是这里了 除非你开去"豆镇"
This is it, unless you head over to Bean Town.
但前提是你受得了血和尿的气味
But you'd have to like the smell of blood and piss.
谢谢
Thank you.
稍后再见吧
Maybe I'll see you later.
-试麦 一二 -三四
- Check, baby. One, two. - Three, four.
你来了
There he is.
看来我们抓到真凶了
Well, looks like we caught our killer.
值得庆祝啊
I thought I'd celebrate.
你想来点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
来一杯黑咖啡
Yeah, let me get a coffee, black.
目击约翰弃车的人 我看了他的口供
That guy that saw John dump the bike-- I read his statement.
他上白班 这是其一
He works days, for one.
他就这么巧半夜出现在那里...
He just happens to be there at midnight--
我知道 目击证人很难让人信服
Yeah, I know. He's a shit witness,
但他说我们只要拿到搜查令就行了
but he said what we needed to get a warrant.
帮警方一把
Turn up the heat.
我们在约翰·基恩的床底发现了血迹
We found blood under John Keene's bed.
-什么 -他女友把他供出来了
- What? - Yeah. His girlfriend gave him up.
这里的女人就是这幅德行
Something about the women around here.
不折手段博头条 死了都要红
Yeah. They'll climb over anybody to get their name in print.
没法做一个平凡女子
God forbid you should be ordinary,
那样就刷不了存在感了
nobody pays you any mind.
但是等鉴证科鉴定完血液
But, once we get the forensics on the blood,
我们就完事了 可以结案了
we're done here. Case closed.
你对玛丽安·克莱林的死因知道多少
What do you know about how Marian Crellin died?
你染上风口镇的不良风气了
Now you're just falling prey to what this town does best, son.
流言蜚语
Ugly gossip.
曾经治疗她的护士可不是这么说的
Well, the nurse that treated her feels differently.
是那个因医疗事故而被开除的护士吗
Is that the same nurse that got fired for malpractice?
最后跑到一个止痛诊所上班
Ended up working in a methadone clinic
因为她自己就有药瘾吗
'cause she liked methadone so much?
你说的是这个护士吗
You talking about that nurse?
这只是流言蜚语
Ugly gossip.
你好像没摆正自己的位置 年轻人
Seems to me like your priorities are a little confused, son.
你想帮我找到约翰·基恩 可以
You wanna help me find John Keene, that's fine.
如果不是那样 你就可以回家了
If not, you can go home.
你自己选
It's your choice.
两杯波旁威士忌
Two bourbons.
双份 有劳
Dos. Double. Por favor.
谢谢
Gracias.
给
Here you go.
你怎么来这里了
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这里了
What are you doing here?
我想在被捕之前 喝上最后几杯
Thought I'd come have one last drink or two before I get arrested.
不能回艾什丽家
Can't go back to Ashley's.
我家现在也全都是警♥察♥了
Sure as shit not going back to my house.
我宁愿跑到小树林里了结自己
Rather go into the fucking woods and kill myself.
谢谢
Thanks.
我理解你
I don't blame you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我就沦落于此了
So, here I am.
人们认为我是凶手 就因为我伤心落泪了
You know, people think I did it just because I cry about it.
你毕竟是个男人
Well, you're a guy.
男人不能展现自己脆弱的一面
Guys aren't allowed to have soft emotions.
娜塔莉死后 我妈给我买♥♥了本书
Well, my mom got me this-- this book, when Natalie died,
内容是男人该如何面对死亡...
about how guys deal with death and stuff--
书上说 对男人而言 不接受现实比较好
And it said denial was good for men,
所以我假装自己不在乎
so I pretended I didn't care about it,
结果就坚持了一个小时
and... that lasted about an hour.
喝酒更能够消愁
So... drinking helps more.
是啊
Yeah.
就像是挑了风口镇最有主见的两个女孩
It's like they took the two girls in Wind Gap with minds of their own, and they--
杀了她们
they just killed them off.
如果我们的妹妹还活着 她们会成为好朋友吗
Do you think our sisters would have been friends?
我指玛丽安
Marian, I mean.
绝对不会
Hell no.
怎么 我死去的妹妹不够格跟你死去的妹妹做朋友吗
So what? Your dead sister's too good for my dead sister?
-不言而喻 -随你怎么说吧
- You know. - Whatever.
约翰 告诉我
John, tell me something.
你杀了她们吗
Did you kill 'em?
因为你从来没说过你没杀
'Cause you... you never said you didn't.
你说 "没人认为我杀了我妹妹"
You said, "Nobody thinks I killed my sister,"
但现在是你的机会
but... now's your chance.
说出你的故事 证明自己的清白
Tell your story. Defend yourself.
我不想再继续下去了
I'm done with that.
我想结束这一切
I want it over.
那就说 "我没杀死我妹妹"
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表