剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
慢慢被微生物侵噬 我就受不了
things eating away at you? No, no, no.
不行
No, no.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
什么
What?
-告诉我吧 -你这是让我说谎
- Tell me. - You're asking me to lie.
我做不到啊 为了你也不行
I can't. I can't do that, even for you.
我母亲 你不如我这般了解她
My mother, you never did know her like I did.
有一次 乔亚半夜把我叫醒
Once, Joya woke me in the dead of night.
我当时七八岁吧
I was seven, eight.
她一句话都没跟我说
She didn't say a word to me.
就是把我弄醒了 带我走到外面去
Just shook me awake, walked me outside.
穿着睡衣 赤着脚
Barefoot, in my nightgown.
我知道乔亚惩罚我时 我最好别张嘴
I knew better than to open my mouth when Joya was punishing me.
不管我有没有做错什么 都一样
It was the same whether I'd done something wrong or not.
她开车带我来到小树林
She drove me to the woods...
带我走到林中最深处
walked me in deep...
让我坐下 就丢下我走了
sat me down... and left me.
我走了几个小时才走到家
Took me hours to get home.
而当我终于走到家
When I finally made it,
我走进家门 我妈说
I walked in that door, and my mother said...
"你回来了"
"You're home."
我敢说 如果你问她
I believe if you had asked her
她会说她那么做没有错
she would have said what she was doing was right.
我们都有不幸的童年
We all have bad childhoods.
到一定时候 你得学会忘记过去 继续生活
At some point, you have to forget it, move on.
不然就是自私的行为
Anything else is just selfish.
又该吃药了
Time for more medicine.
我不想吃 我没法再吃了
I don't want any more. I can't.
这对你有好处
It's good for you.
给 再喝一点 来
Here. Take just a little more. Right here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-警探 -晚上好
- Detective. - Evening.
我刚才没听见你 很抱歉
I didn't hear you right off. I apologize.
卡米尔在家吗
Is Camille available?
目前不在
Not at the moment, no.
她跟她的朋友出去了
She's out with those girlfriends of hers.
救命
Help me.
-跟她说我来找过她 -没问题
- Tell her I stopped by? - I certainly will.
祝您今晚过得愉快 警探
You have a good evening, Detective.
艾玛 你说你会去的
Amma. You said you were gonna go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得做妈妈的乖女儿
I need to stay her good girl.
我得做妈妈的乖女儿
I need to stay her good girl.
普里克 请留言
Preaker, leave a message.
普里克 请留...
Preaker, leave a--
妈
Mama.
艾伦
Alan!
艾伦
Alan!
艾伦
Alan!
卡米尔 卡米尔
Camille. Camille.
卡米尔 清醒一下
Camille. Talk to me.
卡米尔 卡米尔 看着我
Camille. Camille, look at me. Look at me.
赶紧叫救护车
We need an ambulance in here now!
快叫救护车
Get one up here now!
-卡米尔 -去看看艾玛
- Camille! - Get Amma.
去看看艾玛
Get Amma.
-没事了 -艾玛
- It's OK. - Amma.
你没事了 孩子
It's gonna be OK, kiddo.
我带你回家 回家
Get you home. Home.
回家 回家
Home. Home.
回家 你没事了
Yeah. Home. You're OK.
-艾玛 -你现在没事了
- Amma! - You're OK now.
谁批准你们这样私闯民宅了
What were you told to warrant this kind of violation?
你了解我
You know me.
你清楚我的为人 天呐
You know who I am. My God!
你知道这样做 我有多抱歉
You know how sorry I am it has to be this way,
但我们有理由相信
but we have reason to believe--
不 艾伦 联♥系♥格伦·摩根
No. Get-- Alan, get Glen Morgan on the phone.
-好 -他是我们的律师 我可没法忍♥受
- Yeah, all right. - He's our lawyer. I won't have this.
我不管卡米尔都跟你说了什么
I don't-- I don't care what Camille told you.
-她有精神病 你知道吧 -警探
- She is mentally ill, do you understand? - Detective?
有什么发现
What do you got?
-你明白吧 -奥多拉 这不是重点
- Do you understand? - Adora. That's not the point.
她精神有问题
She's mentally ill.
克莱林夫人 你得跟我到警局走一趟
Mrs. Crellin, you're gonna need to come down to the station with me.
什么
What?
奥多拉 把双手背在后面
Adora, put your hands behind your back.
-奥多拉 你得按他说的做 -不不
- Adora, you have to do what he says. - No, no, no.
-不行 不行 -我们在尽量给你留足颜面
- No, I can't. I can't. - We're trying to make this as respectful as possible.
-把双手背在后面 -不不不
- Put your hands behind your back. - No, no, no, no.
-你有权保持沉默 -警探 非得这样做吗
- You have the right to remain silent. - Detective, is that necessary?
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you can't afford an attorney...
你到了之后 就给我打电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get there.
你听清自己的权利了吗 克莱林夫人
Do you understand your rights, Mrs. Crellin?
-快上来 各位 -好
- Come up. Please, gentlemen, hurry. - Yes, sir.
你能看见吗 能看见吗
Can you see that? Can you see it?
瞳孔等大并有对光反应
Eyes are PERL.
-你能看见吗 -她不会有事吧
- Can you see it? - She gonna be OK?
也是瞳孔等大并有对光反应
Yeah. Eyes are PERL, too.
-很好 -对
- Good girl. - Yeah.
-你能走吗 起来 -能
- Can you walk? Come on. - Yeah.
-很好 很好 -我要走出这里
- Good, good, good. OK. - I'm walkin' out of here.
慢点 慢点
Take it easy. Take it easy, now.
-别这样 -不会有事的
- Please don't. - It's gonna be all right.
-护送她们 -有我呢
- Check 'em. - I got you.
-艾玛 -妈妈 妈妈
- Amma! - Mama! Mama!
-艾玛 -妈妈
- Amma! - Mama!
妈妈
Mama!!!
我在尽快抽血了
I'm bleedin' as fast as I can.
我们找到了与两个死者牙床痕迹相吻合的钳子
We found the pliers that match the marks on Ann and Natalie's gums,
我们也要控告你妈犯下谋杀罪了
so we're expecting to charge your mom on the girls, too.
她一个人拔的牙吗
She pulled the teeth alone?
她也许有同谋 也许是艾伦
She might have had an accomplice, maybe Alan.
我们会调查
We'll investigate.
玛丽安呢
And what about Marian?
希望你们的血检能派上用场
We're hopeful that the levels from you two will help us.
谢谢
Thank you.
通常患有孟乔森氏综合征的母亲
Usually Munchausen Moms, they...
她们找到一种合心意的药 就会一直用这种药
they tend to use the same poisons once they find one they like.
我们找到了奥多拉私藏的"药柜"
We found a collection of "medicine" Adora was hoarding.
防冻液 处方药
Antifreeze, prescriptions.
毒鼠药
Rat poison.
艾玛经过这么多年 抗药性增强了
Amma built up a tolerance for it over the years.
这是医生的看法 但你就不是了...
That's what the doctors think. But... not you, so--
天呐
Christ.
你的上司真够朋友
You have a good friend in your boss.
维克里当时不愿理我
Vickery didn't want to hear it from me,
但库里差点把警局门掀了
but Curry nearly busted the station door down.
我很遗憾[抱歉]...
I'm sorry for your--
我很抱歉 卡米尔
I'm sorry, Camille.
对一切感到抱歉[遗憾]For everything.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
你认罪吗
How do you plead?
不认罪
Not guilty.
瞧瞧啊 我可没想过会碰上你俩大美妞儿
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表