剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
- Killer with a grudge. - What does that mean?
连环凶案 这肯定会让你一路晋升
A serial? I betcha that pops a career into high gear
走向人生巅峰吧
quicker than shit through a goose.
我得想一下基本保障啊
I gotta think of the bottom line.
小城镇游手好闲的工作都被抢没了
All the small town sit-on-your-ass jobs are taken.
你最好记住
You best remember...
我的地盘 我的案子 我做主
my town, my case.
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
My asshole.
肯定是熟人作案
It was someone they knew.
也许不是
Or it wasn't.
欢迎
她不肯跟你谈
She wouldn't talk to you, huh?
冷言冷语倒是听了几句
Well, she had a few choice words for me.
她状态不是很好 自我治疗中
She's not doing so well. Self-medicating.
我们健康课时学到的
We learned about that in health class.
住在这里 就自然学会了
You learn about that just by living here.
我是艾什丽·威勒 约翰的女友
I'm Ashley. Wheeler. John's girlfriend.
-卡米尔·普里克 -我知道
- Camille Preaker. - I know.
我听过你的事
I know all about you.
我妹妹乔迪斯 她和艾玛是好友
My baby sister Jodes, she's friends with Amma.
我姐姐丹妮尔
And my older sister Danielle,
她是你的学妹
she was a freshman when you were a senior.
她说你当时特别风光
She said you were it back in the day.
那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, well, that was a long time ago.
才不呢 丹妮结婚了 生了三个孩子
No! Dani's married now. Three kids.
她发福了
She got fat.
代我向她问好
Well, tell her I said hello.
-让她少吃多运动 -好
- And to diet and exercise. - I will.
你想和约翰聊一下吧
You wanna talk to John, right?
因为我能帮你
'Cause I can make that happen.
他很听我的话
He listens to me.
好啊 那就太好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'd appreciate that.
让他找个人聊聊 对他有好处
It'd be good for him to talk to someone.
因为他很感性 大家就觉得他是凶手
Everyone thinks he's guilty just 'cause he's sensitive.
我不喜欢这样
I hate that.
你也一定很感性吧
I'll bet you're sensitive.
作家都很感性
Writers are sensitive.
你能让大家消除误解
You could help everyone understand.
-我在这里等着吗 -不 现在不行
- Should I just wait here? - No. Not now.
他跟他母亲谈完话后总是很烦躁
He's always agitated after he talks to his mother.
他都不住在这里了
He's not even staying here anymore.
自从娜塔莉失踪后 他就住在我家了
He's been staying with me ever since Natalie went missin'.
你稍后来我家吧 蒂尔曼1834号♥
Just come by my house later. 1834 Tillman.
约翰会在那里等你
I'll have John ready for you.
破东西
Fake piece of shit!
该死
Fuck.
你是想吃掉吗
Are you trying to eat it?
什...
What--
我不是很会化妆
I'm-- I'm not that good.
看出来了
Well, yeah.
好了
OK. There you go.
我妈总说 涂了口红 就淑女了
My mama always says lipstick makes you look like a lady,
我来涂吧
so there you go.
抿一下嘴
Rub 'em together.
你现在看起来像淑女了
Now you look like a lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
你很幸运 还能穿裙子
You're lucky you can still wear skirts.
很让人头疼
It's a pain.
确保裙子能盖住所有伤口
Making sure they cover enough territory.
但我跟自己保证
But I made a promise to myself.
膝盖上方三英寸
Three inches above the knee.
不然 你懂的
Otherwise, well, you know.
我从大学以后 就没穿过裙子了
I haven't worn a skirt since college.
你多大了
How old are you?
比你大很多
Older than you.
我以为长大了 就不会再这样了
I always thought it was something you grow out of.
我可能内心还没有长大吧
I've just never been very good at the adult thing, I guess.
永远长不大
"自残版彼得·潘"
Peter Pan of cutting.
是啊 我不愿长大
Yeah. I won't grow up, not me.
反正我穿什么 我妈都看不惯
My mom hates everything I wear anyway, so...
你呢 今天有人来看你吗
What about you? Any visitors today?
我妈说她会来...
My mom said she's comin', so...
她喜欢你的衣服吗
She like your clothes?
不喜欢
No.
特别不喜欢
God, no.
你一般听什么音乐
What kind of stuff do you listen to?
我不是很喜欢听音乐
That's not really my thing, music.
怪不得你进来这里了 大姐
Well, no wonder you're here, girl.
话说 你也进来了啊 妹子
You're here too, girl. FYI.
对 但是...
Yeah, but...
想听吗 我通过听音乐 随时逃离世界
Want these? I can get the hell out of here whenever I want.
你在查他吗 约翰·基恩
You lookin' at him? John Keene?
我盯着所有人呢
I got my eyes on everyone.
你在说案件 还是在说我
You talkin' about the case, or you just talkin' about me?
-什么都不打算说吗 -不会跟你说
- What, you're not gonna share anything? - Not with you.
说说吧 有什么推论 谁有嫌疑
Come on. Theories? Suspects?
你可以帮我弄清是怎么回事 我也可以...
You can either help me get it right, or I can--
可以怎样 找维克里
Or what, you go to Vickery,
像对我这样 跟他抛媚眼套话吗
give him that big-eyed flirt you throwin' my way?
怎么说呢 我喜欢我的工作
What can I say? I love my job.
那"祝你好运"了
Well, good luck with that.
他正在追查不存在的货车司机呢
He's a hamster on a wheel chasin' imaginary truckers.
墨西哥屠夫
Mexican hog workers.
你觉得他的推论有误
You don't think he's right?
无可奉告
No comment.
别装了 牙齿 尸体
Come on. The teeth, the bodies--
绝非偶然 不是吗
it sure doesn't feel random, does it?
还有你从鲍勃·纳什轮胎上刮下来的尘土
And that dirt that you pulled off of Bob Nash's tires--
你还想说他不是嫌疑人吗
you trying to tell me he's not a suspect?
我什么都没想说
I'm not trying to tell you anything.
-说点个人见解吧 -我看了你那篇煽情的报道
- OK, give me some insight. - I read your sob story.
等镇上的人都知道后 就是一出好戏了
Wait till the rest of this place gets a hold of it.
他们都会添油加醋 肆意夸大
They'll all be juicin' up their stories,
争抢着被采访
angling for their 15 minutes.
而文章中娜塔莉房♥间的那部分
And that bullshit from Natalie's room?
你肯定没经她母亲同意而进去的
There's no way her mom lets you in there.
对咱来来说 最好的就是
The best thing for both of us...
别妨碍我办案
stay out of my way.
警长 我要是多心
You know, if I were paranoid, Chief,
肯定会以为你特地来查我了
I'd think you were checkin' up on me.
又不是我想把这里的事写进新闻
I'm not the one writin' stories about our town.
这么一想 是你在查我们啊
You think about it, it's you checkin' up on us.
你真觉得安和娜塔莉是被随便哪个货车司机杀的吗
You really think that Ann and Natalie were murdered by some random trucker?
那个堪萨斯小子跟你这个风口镇的女人问的话一样
That boy from Kansas City talks like a woman from Wind Gap.
这样帮不上忙
Doesn't help anything,
四处打探 搞事情
you talkin' to people, riling folks up.
你手上有两宗女童残杀案
You got two mutilated girls on your hands.
搞事情是另有其人啊
Someone else is doing the riling.
安生前很爱说话
Yeah, Ann was a talker,
有时候很专横 但她很聪明
bossy sometimes, but she was smart.
跟其他孩子那种聪明不一样
Different smart from the other kids.
她会问一些大人的问题
She'd ask me things that were grown-up, you know?
她觉得很无脑 很可笑的事
Stuff she thought was dumb, stuff she thought was funny.
不能跟我的其他孩子讲
Can't do that with my other kids.
甚至都不能跟我老婆讲
Hell, I can't even do that with my wife.
她一直都不想要孩子 是我想要孩子
She had never wanted kids. That was all me.
我以为等她生下来 爱上孩子 就不一样了
Figured it would be different once she loves 'em.
什么人会这么做啊
What kind of person does that?
对孩子下手
Hurt a child?
内心没有一点感情的冷血动物吗
Somebody with no feeling inside, is that it?
你是指你老婆 还是...
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表