剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
来 我想给你看些东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
来吧
Please.
警长 有人报案 猥亵行为
Chief, we've gotta respond to a 288.
-收到 我到了 -注意安全
- Copy that. I'm here. - Be safe out there.
快来骑马啦 精彩不容错过
Come on, you don't want to miss your turn.
骑小马驹
等等我
Wait for me!
求你留下
Please stay.
我好像做不到
I don't know if I can.
如果我能 你就能
If I can, you can.
卡尔霍恩节
瞧瞧啊
Well, look it here.
又把我们几个分在凉台区 连续35年了
Veranda girls, 35 Calhoun Days running.
-创造纪录了吧 -奥多拉就这幅德行
- Got to be a record. - It's classic Adora.
"这个特别的日子里 欢迎大家来我家
"On this special day, everyone is welcome in my home.
备注 别进我家门"
PS: Don't come in my home."
说得太对了
That's so true.
你好 艾弗里
Hello, Avery!
谢谢你来我的宴会 爱你哦
Thank you for coming to my party. I love you.
你没事吧
You OK?
-最美的女主人来了 -大家玩得开心
- And there is our most beautiful hostess. - Ladies, enjoy.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Girls.
见到你真好 杰姬 觉得宴会怎么样It's good to see you. Jackie, you findin' everything?
字面意思 找到
"一切不请自到呢"
Everything found me.
尽兴玩 别一个人把酒都喝了 留点给我们
Well, enjoy, and please save some liquor for the rest of us.
-我很喜欢卡米尔写的文章 -我还没看
- I enjoyed Camille's article. - I haven't read it.
你真应该看看
You should really take a look at it.
你该看下
You should.
言语诚恳 角度新颖 紧跟当下
It's honest, it's refreshing, it's timely.
跟你们一样
As are you.
继续喝吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Cheers, ladies. Okay.
小朋友们好
Hello, boys.
我想还是直接回去吧
I think I should probably just head home, OK?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
再待几天吧
Just give it a few more days.
机灵鬼 你怎么样了
Cubby, you holdin' up?
你只管新闻稿 不用管我 对吧
Well, I guess that's not for you to worry about, is it?
我以为让你回家 对你有帮助
Look, I thought that sending you home would help,
但我忘了有些父母对孩子的影响不好
but I forget sometimes how parents aren't always good for their kids.
-卡米尔 -嗯
- Camille? - Yeah.
就是我每次回到这里
It's just that whenever I'm here,
我...
I just...
我...
I just--
我感觉自己是个烂人
I feel like a bad person.
卡米尔
Camille.
卡米尔 你是我心目中最正派的人之一
Camille, you are one of the most decent people I know,
而这世上 正派的人没有多少了
and there aren't that many decent people left in the world.
我的朋友们走后 基本上就剩你和艾琳了
With my folks gone, it's pretty much down to you and Eileen.
-不 我不正派 -卡米尔 你正派
- No, I'm not decent. - Camille, you are.
-不不 -即便对于最没出息的混♥蛋♥都很好
- No. No. - Even to the most worthless pieces of shit.
不然我为什么重用你
Why do you think I keep you around?
这可不仅是因为你是个出色的记者
It's not because you're a great reporter.
孩子 好笑吗
Kiddo, was-- was that funny?
我是想逗乐你
I-- I meant it to be funny.
你知道我喝酒后 才会更风趣 而我不准喝酒
You know I'm funnier when I drink. I'm not allowed to drink.
这样吧 去找点酒喝 点双份酒
So here's the deal. Go get a drink. Make it a double.
卡米尔
Camille...
你想回家吗 孩子
you want to come home, kiddo?
不想
No.
我该完成这次报道
I should see this through.
这才是好样的机灵鬼
That's my Cubby.
我们都是你的后盾
You know we're here for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-再联♥系♥ -好
- We'll talk soon. - OK.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
豁出去了
Fuck it.
太操蛋了
Fuck no.
-卡萨斯小子 -警长
- Kansas City. - Chief.
介绍一下 这是我老婆 乔斯琳
I'd like you to meet my wife Jocelyn.
夫人 幸会
Ma'am. Pleasure to meet you.
威尔斯警探 久仰大名
Detective Willis. I've heard so much about you.
听了我不少坏话吧 希望我能洗白
Well, I hope I can change your opinion of me.
很有魅力 名不虚传
Charming, as advertised.
别自作多情了 "贝蒂·苏" 走 亲爱的
Don't flatter yourself, Betty Sue. Come on, honey.
约翰尼·德普的母亲
-玩得开心 -警探 -节日快乐
- Have a great day, Detective. - Happy Calhoun Day.
知道了
Yeah.
卡米尔·普里克
Camille Preaker!
过来跟我们聊聊吧
Why don't you come over here, hang out with us for a little bit?
我也想 但现在不行
That does sound delightful, but I can't right now.
稍后再聚吧
Maybe later.
天呐 克莱林家的女人就是喜欢警务人员
My, my. Those Crellin girls sure do like their boys with badges.
你好 吉姆斯
What's up, James?
城里人
Hey, Big City.
鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
你怎么来了
What the hell you doin' here?
卡尔霍恩节
It's Calhoun Day.
我就是来过节
I'm just enjoying the festivities.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你确定不是跟踪我吗
You sure you're not followin' me?
你来找上我的
You're the one that came up to me.
你可长点心吧 别再碰我
Do yourself a favor and don't touch me again.
听明白了吗
You got it?
这对你来说是儿戏吗
Is this a joke to you?
我失去了一个孩子 记得吗
I lost a kid, remember?
这不是儿戏 鲍勃
It's no joke, Bob. OK?
我保证 一定会抓到凶手
Look, I'm tellin' ya, we're gonna get this guy.
讨回公道
There'll be justice.
你会...
What, are you gonna...
勒死她 拔光他的牙齿吗
you gonna strangle him and rip out his teeth?
那样才叫讨回公道吧
That'd be justice, wouldn't it?
我只想让你把他关起来
All I'm asking you to do is lock him up.
天呐 他就在那边
Jesus, he's right over there.
我提供的信息 你全都没用吗
You cut my stuff? All of it?
我给你爆了猛料 我让你采访约翰 我们都说好了
I gave you good stuff. I gave you John. We had a deal.
-没有说好什么啊 艾什丽 -我是约翰唯一的代言人
- There was no deal, Ashley. - I am John's only advocate--
-我们走吧 -不 就不走
- Let's just go. - No. We are not leaving.
你可不想我闹翻了
You don't want to burn this bridge.
我手里有很多内♥幕♥ 卡米尔 走
I know things, Camille. Come on.
-就这样吧 -好
- Let's keep it that way. - Yep.
-你来了啊 -你们好
- There she is. - Hi, guys.
看了你的文章 城里妞儿
Read your article, Big City.
你在哪学的写作 肯定不是这里
Where'd you learn to write like that? Couldn't have been here.
你在哪学的阅读 肯定不是这里
Where'd you learn to read like that? Couldn't have been here.
我们正打赌呢
We're startin' a pool.
纳什还是基恩 你赌谁 普里克
Nash or Keene. Who you got your money on, Preaker?
-凶手是那个哥哥吧 -我去拿杯啤酒
- It was the brother, right? - I'm gonna get myself a beer.
-别走啊 -卡米尔
- Now, don't go. - Say, Camille.
我们去转一圈
Why don't we take a little tour around the grounds
叙叙旧吧
and get reacquainted?
你妻子让你这么到处勾搭吗
I bet your wife would just love that, huh?
她不介意 我们俩总得有人约上炮啊
She won't mind. One of us has gotta get some.
这些男人找你麻烦吗 普里克小姐
These gentlemen bothering you, Miss Preaker?
-没有 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
没有 我们走吧
No, no. Come on.
这里不是堪萨斯城 娘娘腔
You ain't in Kansas anymore, Toto. All right?
我们就好好过节吧
Let's just enjoy the festivities.
混♥蛋♥ 泡不到妞儿的屌♥丝
Son of a bitch. Can't-get-laid motherfucker.
-不是我 -对
- It ain't me. - Yeah.
不不不 不是我
No. No. No. It ain't me.
你找回男子气概了吗
You feelin' all manly now?
不不 就是有点小伤心
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表