剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表
I don't think that John killed his sister.
他是个暖男
He seems a little sweet.
要我说 太暖了
Too sweet, if you ask me.
-闭嘴吧 -那一家人都不正常
- Hush. - That is one strange family,
而他是里面最奇葩的一个
and he is the strangest of them all.
笑
密苏里 风口镇
齐克·卡尔霍恩[城市建立者]
安息吧 安
齐克 你不能去对抗那些北方佬
Zeke, you cannot go and fight those Yankees.
谁来保护我们的孩子啊
Who will defend our children?
我知道你很害怕 米莉小姐
I know you're afraid, Miss Millie,
恶魔就要来袭风口镇了
evil is about to descend on Wind Gap.
那要怎么办 我勇敢的丈夫
What must be do, my brave husband?
你必须跟我一样奋起反抗
You must fight as I fight.
我得走了 亲爱的 兄弟们还在等我
I must go now, my love. My men await me.
于是
And so...
米莉·卡尔霍恩在那时做了一个壮举
Millie Calhoun did what was unthinkable at the time.
她教会了风口镇的女人怎么开枪
She taught the women of Wind Gap to shoot.
她建立了世间第一支女性民兵组织
And she formed the first female militia the world had ever seen.
非常好 各位 很有想象力
Very nice, guys. Very imaginative.
我们休息一下吧
Let's take a break.
他好像不喜欢
I don't think he liked it.
闭嘴吧 乔迪斯 你懂什么
Shut up, Jodes. What do you know?
反正他是个怪咖
He's a freakin' weirdo anyway.
你们彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
你不喜欢我们今天的表演吗
Didn't you like our performance today?
很有意思
It was entertaining.
风口镇从来没有女性民兵组织
There was never an all-female militia in Wind Gap.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你又不是那个时期的人
You weren't around.
我妈妈说 历史都是男人撰写的
My mama says all of history was written by men, so...
他们当然会往自己脸上贴金了
of course they're gonna make themselves look good.
历史就是历史 艾玛
History is history, Amma.
历史不能改变 只能吸取经验
You can't change it, you just learn from it.
所以你才总是这么悲伤吗
That why you're always so sad?
因为你无法改变你的过往
That because you can't change your history?
不要悲伤 雷西老师
Don't be sad, Mr. Lacey.
妈
Mom.
醒醒 妈
Come on, Mama.
让你洗个澡 弄点东西给你吃吧
Let's get you showered, get some food in you. All right?
我扶你
I got you.
有我呢
Come on, I got you.
晚餐好了
Dinner's ready.
你跑哪去了
Where the hell are you?
-接受采访吗 -对
- On the record? - Yeah.
你怎么这么确定他会这么做
What makes you so sure he's gonna do that?
因为他很有野心
Because he's ambitious.
警♥察♥喜欢出名
Cops like to see their name in print.
我今天还打扮得很漂亮
And I look good today.
我也是
Yeah, so do I.
在家还顺利吧
Hey, how is it being back home?
伤痛之末 涅槃之始
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
字面意思 杀不死你的东西 只会让你更强大
前提是杀不死你
Unless it kills you.
多谢你的"鼓励"
Thanks. I needed that.
我需要你赶紧交稿
And I need a new piece.
-去搞定吧 -遵命
- You go get it. - Yes, sir.
今天不行 孩子 你妈妈状态不好
Not today, child. Your mom isn't well.
理查德·威尔斯
我在外面
约会一般都是吃饭 看电影
You know, most first dates are a dinner and a movie.
而我却是犯罪现场一日游
I get a tour of crime scenes.
你觉得这是约会 说明你是个什么人
What does that say about you that you think this is a date?
说明我没什么社交生活吧
Doesn't say much about my social life, I guess.
是啊
No, it doesn't.
我们之前说好了 记得吗
We had a deal, remember?
我给你看一个犯罪现场
You are gonna answer a question on the record
你就得回答一个采访问题
for every crime scene I show you.
-对 -说好了的
- Yeah. - Yeah, that's the deal.
说好了 我懂
That's the deal. I get it.
第一个罪案现场
All right, so, crime scene number one.
两个少女 痴爱彼此
Two teenage girls, madly in love,
割了腕 尸体在这里
were found with their wrists slashed.
其中一个还留下了一个孩子
One of 'em left behind a child.
一个婴儿
A baby, actually.
我跟那个孩子是同学
I went to school with that baby.
她叫费思[信仰]·莫里
Her name was Faith Murray,
但大家都叫她"蕾丝[基佬]·莫里"
but everybody called her "Fag" Murray,
好像同性恋会遗传一样
like it was hereditary or something.
-想来挺讽刺的 -什么
- Kind of ironic, considering. - What?
费思和很多男生发♥生♥关♥系♥
Well, Faith had sex with a bunch of boys
就为了证明自己不是同性恋 跟她母亲不同
to prove that she wasn't a lesbian like her mother.
但没人找到割腕的刀...
But no one ever found a knife, so...
就按"谋杀后自杀"处理了
murder-suicide.
-真怪 -是啊
- That's strange. - Yeah.
你朋友费思后来怎么样了
What ever happened to your friend Faith?
那个死去母亲的罪孽 由她来偿还了
She paid for the sins of a mother that she had never met.
她证明了自己不是同性恋 却变成了"公交女"
So, instead of being a lesbian, she became a slut.
风口镇就是这样 女人若不规矩
See, in Wind Gap, every woman gets a nasty label
就会背上各种骂名
if they don't conform to the rules of engagement.
你有什么骂名
What's your label?
算了吧 太多了 说不完
No, no. Too many. Too many to name.
-说说吧 -不要
- Come on. - No.
我能接受得了
I can handle it.
染上风口镇的恶习了啊
That is so Wind Gap of you. You know?
查出别人的秘密 稍后以此要挟对方
You figure out someone's secrets to use it against 'em later.
不 这不是我的作风
No, that's not my style.
该我问了 对吧
Okay, well, it's my turn now, okay?
你得回答一个我采访的问题
You have to answer one question on the record.
-这么官方 -谢了
- So official. - Thank you.
你为什么会当警♥察♥
All right, why'd you become a cop?
-不是吧 -我喜欢让受访者放下心防
- Really? - I like to take my interviewees off-guard.
你喜欢哄受访者开心
You like to suck up to your interviewees
这样就能问出更多信息了
so you get more information out of 'em.
天呐 你真聪明
Gosh, you're so smart.
我小时候 想当兽医
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet,
于是我到动物收♥容♥所♥里当志愿者
and I volunteered at this animal shelter.
我会看到小动物们被烧伤 打残 断肢
I'd see the animals come in burned, tortured, mutilated.
我对治疗动物没那么大热情了
I got less interested in treating the animals
转而很想抓住那些对动物暴行的禽兽们
and more interested in catching the animals who did that to 'em.
你去动物收♥容♥所♥当志愿者
You volunteered at an animal shelter.
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone.
我不会
I won't.
我会为你保密
Your secret is safe with me.
即使在八卦成风的风口镇
Even in Wind Gap.
由于很多原因
So, for various reasons,
这里被称为"射门区"
this... is what they call "The end zone."
是个双关
Double entendre intended.
橄榄球队员会在这里搞定那一周被翻牌的拉拉队员
This is where the football team would have their way with that week's lucky cheerleader.
-九年级 对吧 -对
- Ninth grade, you said. - Yep.
丧心病狂
Makes me sick.
-有人报♥警♥吗 -当然没有
- Were the police notified? - Of course not.
有人会认为这是强♥奸♥
Some people would call that rape, you know.
有人会认为这是自愿
Some people would call that consensual, you know?
等下 你说的是谁
Wait, who are you talking about?
你是受害的女生之一吗
Were you one of the girls?
如果我说"是" 你要么看不起我 要么觉得我可怜
If I say yes, you'll think less of me, or you'll feel sorry for me.
我会觉得那些男生欺负了她
No, I'd think those guys took advantage of someone
因为女孩太小 还什么都不懂
way too young to make an informed decision.
-真直男 -什么
- Typical. - What?
一个男孩和五个女孩睡了
Well, a boy has sex with five girls,
他们会给他立块碑来表彰他
they're gonna put up a statue in his honor. You know?
-确实存在双标 -是啊
- Yeah, double standards exist. - Yeah.
剧集 | 利器 | 导航列表