剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
You didn't tell them anything, did you?
你什么都没和他们说吧
No. Hi, I'm Drew.
没有 你好 我是Drew
I'm Dory's boyfriend. Oh, hi.
我是Dory的男朋友 噢 你好
Hi, Drew. Very nice to meet you. Hi.
嘿 Drew 很高兴认识你 嘿
Nice to meet you.
也高兴认识你
Are you guys going together?
你们在一起了吗
Yeah, we date.
是的 我们在交往
Yeah? Did you have sex yet?
哦 你们做♥爱♥了吗
Yeah. Dory, who is this?
当然 Dory 这位是谁
Why is this man looking at my breasts?
为什么这个男的一直盯着我的胸
I'm not looking at your breasts.
我没看你的胸
You were totally looking at my breasts.
你绝对是在看我的胸
I'm absolutely not looking at your breasts.
我绝对没在看你的胸
Dory, this man is sick. He's the Prince of Darkness.
Dory 这个男的真恶心 他是黑暗王子
You can tell by those black eyes.
从他黑色的眼睛里就能看出来
My eyes are as blue as the sea,
我的眼睛是大海般的蓝色
so... Here's cheese, you guys.
所以 来点儿芝士
Let go of her!
放开她
Get away!
滚开
Oh, my God!
天啊
Let's go! No, no, no, no, no, I'm not with her.
都出去 不 不 不 我不是和她一起的
They're after me! Sir!
他们在追杀我 先生
No, they're after you, too! Oh, my God!
不只是我 他们也在追杀你 天哪
My God, I'm still shaking. I'm fully shaking, look.
天哪 我现在还在发抖 抖得好厉害 看
Just breathe through it, babe. Just breathe.
深呼吸就好了 宝贝 深呼吸
Hey, who was she talking about when she said they're after you?
她说有人在追杀你 是什么人
Who knows? I mean, she's psychotic.
谁知道呢 她就是个疯子
You know, she said she knew stuff about Chantal.
她说她知道关于Chantal的事
Obviously, she didn't. She just made it all up.
显然她并不知道 全是她瞎编的
But, I, like, I wanted to believe it,
但是 我 我实在很想相信她
cause I, like, wanted it to be real or something.
我是真希望Chantal还活着
I should go to the hospital, right?
我是不是应该去医院
I could be hurt,
我可能受伤了
and I probably don't know it. You know what I mean?
而我并不知道 你懂我的意思吧
Could be really fucking hurt.
可能伤得重得一逼
No, she's just... She's probably dead.
不会啦 她只是 她可能真的死了
She's probably just dead. You said you saw her.
她可能真的死了 但你说你看见她了
If you said you saw her, she's alive.
如果你说你看见她了 那她就还活着
No, I think I'm crazy and she's dead.
不 我现在觉得是我疯了 她已经死了
Dory, don't say that. You're not crazy.
Dory 不要这样说 你没有疯
I promise you're not crazy. I believe you.
我相信你没有疯 我相信你
You know, I think that if... If you think that you saw her,
我觉得 如果你觉得你看见了她
then I think you definitely saw her.
那我也相信你的确看见了她
Thanks.
谢谢
I think I just need to let it... let it all go.
我觉得我应该把这一切 一切都放下了
I mean, all things considered,
总而言之
it does sound like you had a really cool day.
你确实经历了与众不同的一天
Hey, is your wrist okay?
嘿 你的手腕还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, it's fine.
还好 没事了
You gonna be up a little longer?
你还要再熬一会儿吗
Yeah, just a little bit.
嗯 过一会儿再睡
Okay.
好吧
Till like 4:00 A.M., or what?
要呆到凌晨四点吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Oh. Brush your teeth.
记得刷牙
Okay, it's on, go.
好了 在拍摄了 开始
Hey, everyone! It's me... Chantal!
嘿 大家好 是我 Chantal
Um, I was challenged by my sister, Catherine Witherbottom,
我被我妹Catherine Witherbottom点名
to do the ice bucket challenge.
完成冰桶挑战
And I nominate Gavin Rolf!
然后我点名Gavin Rolf
Just do it!
赶快做
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
May I sit next to you, sweetheart?
我可以坐在你旁边吗 亲爱的
Sure.
当然
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表