剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
and she put on some music,
然后她放了点音乐
and, uh, she started dancing.
然后她又开始跳舞
You know, like sexy dancing.
还是很性感的那种
Okay.
好吧
And that was it.
就只有这些了
I mean, she put on the music, and then she started, like,
我是说 她放了会儿音乐
moving around the living room with her hips and stuff like that,
在客厅里扭臀啊什么的
and she, you know, came close to me,
然后她 就开始靠近我
but then when I started to realize what had happened,
但当我意识到发生了什么的时候
I stopped the music and I kicked her out.
就立马关掉音乐把她赶走了
And that's it.
就是这些了
There was no kissing or anything...
既没有亲吻也没有其他的
anything like that.
其他任何事情都没有
It was just that... dancing and then she's out.
她只是跳了会儿舞 然后就走了
Oh, my God. Dory, are you upset?
天呐 Dory 你很难过吗
No.
没有
Hey, hey, look. I'm so sorry.
嘿 嘿 听着 对不起
Nothing happened. I promise. No, I know. It's okay.
什么都没发生 我保证 没事 我知道 没事的
I am so sorry.
真的很对不起
I swear, I would never do anything to hurt you.
我发誓 我绝对不会伤害你的
I'm so sorry. I messed up.
我很抱歉 我搞砸了
I'm just tired. I'm just really tired.
我只是累了 我真的好累
Are you sure?
真的吗
I promise you.
我保证
You can tell me if you're mad at me. No. No.
你如果生我气的话可以告诉我 没有 不
It's okay. I understand.
没事的 我都懂
Baby, I'm sorry. I'm just tired.
宝贝 对不起 我只是累了
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 嗯
So what's next for the great Elliott Goss?
所以接下来的Elliott奇谈还有哪些
You know, I just want to be good to myself.
就是 我就想对自己好点儿
You know, maybe drink a little too much tonight,
可能今晚喝到微醺啊
find a heated pool, invite a friend.
找个热水池 邀请个好友
You want me to be your friend?
你想让我做你的朋友吗
Okay. Well, one last question.
可以呀 最后一个问题
You said in your sophomore year of high school,
你说过上高二的时候
you developed cancer, right?
你得了癌症 是么
It was like... it was like 15?
那时候你差不多15岁吧
15, yeah. Oh, my gosh.
15岁 没错 哦 我的老天
I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact
我还在试着理清这件事
that you were bedridden with stage-four lymphoma
你是如何一边在病榻上与淋巴癌晚期抗争
while playing the physically challenging lead role
一边在舞台上演绎<暗刀麦奇>里
of Mack the Knife.
身有残疾的主角的
Okay, so... so I was 16.
好吧 我是 我当时16岁
You were 16. You were 16.
你当时16岁 16岁
16. Oh, my gosh.
是16岁 哦我的天
Always switch those two. Totally understand.
我老把那两年搞混 完全理解
Well, I'm just going to write that down
好 就让我先把这个记下来
and check in with your family, your friends,
然后再和你的家人 朋友核对一下
and your doctors
顺便还有你的医生
just to make sure that everything is squared away.
确保一切都是准确无误的
You know, like the truth.
也就是 和事实没有出入
'Cause I feel that our readers
因为我觉得 我们的读者
are gonna want to know who you really are.
会想知道你真正的样子
I have to go to the bathroom.
我得去一下洗手间
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. It's right over there.
行 可以 当然 就在那边
Yeah, I'm gonna pop out, but you hang out.
嗯 我先离开一下 你继续玩
Thanks. And I'll be right back.
谢了 我马上就回来
Do you want another one? Yes.
你要再来一杯吗 当然
Okay. I would love one. Thank you.
好 我很乐意再来一杯 谢谢
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表