剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe we should all sit, like, Japanese-style on the floor or something
或许我们应该像日本人一样都坐在地板上
because all of our chairs are really uneven, and
因为我们家的椅子都不一样高
I just don't want it to give, like, a weird
我不想大家坐下后 有视线对不上
balance/eye-contact thing.
很尴尬的感觉
Yuck.
妈呀
Hey, this still doesn't taste like Mom's.
这还是没有家的味道
Well, that's really frustrating feedback, Drew.
这样的反馈最令人蛋疼了 Drew
I mean, what is it missing, you know?
到底还缺什么啊
I'm sorry. I just really don't want to do this, Dory.
抱歉 Dory 我真的不想请人来吃饭
Okay.
好吧
Babe, this is part of our new thing, right...
亲爱的 这是新鲜事的一部分 对吧
Trying new things?
尝试新鲜事
But I think it's nice, you know, we're having somebody new over.
我倒觉得挺好的 请新朋友来家里做客
No, no, no, no, don't try to trick me, Dory, okay?
不不不不 别想骗我 好吗 Dory
Why does it have to be Gavin?
为什么一定要邀请Gavin
Why can't it just be one of my business-school buddies
为什么不能请我商学院的哥们儿
or someone fun?
或者有趣的人
Because he's a nice guy
因为他人很好
and he's going through a really hard time.
而且他正处于一段非常艰难的时期
Actually, he's an unstable maniac
事实上 这个身处艰难时期的人
who's going through a hard time.
是个情绪很不稳定的疯子
Drew. He knows something, okay?
Drew 他知道些事
So let's just put on a smile, and let's get it out of him.
所以 面带微笑 把话套出来
"Get it out of him"?
"把话套出来"
What is going on with... I need... to get the wine.
搞什么鬼 我得 我得去买♥♥酒
I need to get the wine. "Get the wi"...
我得去买♥♥酒 "买♥♥酒"
Can you hurry back, okay?
快点回来
I don't want to be sitting in awkward tension
我可不想尴尬地坐着
asking this guy where he got his clothes or some crap.
问他衣服在哪儿买♥♥的诸如此类的废话
It's not like he's gonna gun us down or something.
他又不会枪杀我们
I mean, he... 50 buck says he guns us down.
他 我赌50刀他会枪杀我们
Gavin. Hi.
Gavin 你好
I'm sorry. I'm somewhat early.
不好意思 我来得有点早
I can go back outside if this makes you uneasy.
给你造成不安的话 我可以再出去
No. No, no, no, no.
别别别
Come in. AAll right.
快进来 好 好吧
Drew, Gavin's here.
Drew Gavin来了
Oh, hey, pal. Yeah
嘿 老兄 嗯
Hey, buddy. What can I get you?
嘿 伙计 来点什么
What is this, Drew's General Store, or something?
这什么情况 我是走进Drew杂货店之类的了吗
No.
不是
Um, so, I'm just gonna run out and grab the wine.
那我先去外面买♥♥瓶酒
Please, make yourself at home.
别拘束 就像在自己家一样
I'll be back in, like, one sec, yeah?
我一会儿就回来
Okay. Yeah. Okay. Okay.
行 好 好 好的
Hey, you didn't hear us talking in here, did you?
你没听到我俩在屋里说话吧
I'm just curious, um, how thin the walls are.
我只是好奇墙有多薄
Why? Were you talking about me?
为什么这么问 你们在谈论我吗
No.
没
Ooh, sorry, sorry, sorry! Sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
So, what kind of porn do you like?
你喜欢什么类型的黄♥片♥
What's that?
你说啥
It's just us guys here, right?
这也没别人 就我们大老爷们
Yeah, honestly, nothing too nuts.
好吧 老实说 不太重口味的就好
What kind of porn do you like?
你到底喜欢什么类型的黄♥片♥
I'm telling you, just kind of, uh... normal stuff.
我告诉你了啊 就是 正常的
Nothing too nuts.
别太重口
Just... sex.
只是做♥爱♥就行了
See, like, me,
你看 像我吧
I hate when I see a condom.
我不喜欢出现避孕套的画面
Yeah.
这样啊
I mean I guess if I had to see something,
如果非要说喜欢什么类型的话
I would... I like a little bit of a story.
我喜欢带点故事情节的
Kinda like a
就是
beginning middle and end type of stuff.
有开头过程结局之类的东西
Hey.
嘿
Dory, I've literally tried on everything that I own,
Dory 我把我所有的衣服都试了个遍 一点不夸张
and I'm stressed out about it.
我感觉自己要累垮了
And Elliott's not here to help.
而且Elliott也不在我身边帮我
Don't overthink it, all right?
别想太多 好吗
Just wear what you wore yesterday.
就穿你昨天穿的
I just... I don't want to do this.
我就是 我不想去吃饭啦
How many times have I come over to your house
我有多少次去你家
'cause you thought there was an owl in there?
只是因为你觉得家里有只猫头鹰
Okay, listen to me.
好了 听我说
You're the only one who has
你是唯一一个
amazing social skills.
社交能力很棒的人
You're the only one
你是唯一一个
who could get someone to talk about something
能让别人说出
that they don't want to talk about.
他们不想说的事情的人
I know. I'm good at that.
我知道 这是我专长
Okay. I love you.
好吧 爱你
I'm gonna figure it out. Okay.
我会自己解决衣服问题的 好
Love you, too. See you later. Bye.
我也爱你 一会儿见 拜拜
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Sorry.
嘿 抱歉
There was a line, but, uh, I got the wine.
排队来着 不过 我买♥♥到了酒
Nice.
真棒
Wine's cool.
有酒挺好
Yeah. Want some freaking wine, Gavin?
是啊 Gavin 要来点酒吗
"Anything is better than lies and deceit."
"万物皆胜于谎言和欺骗"
I'm sorry?
抱歉 什么
A famous quote from this book
这本书里的名言
Oh!
哦
Where did you, uh...
你在哪 呃
find this copy, Dory?
找到这本书的 Dory
Um, I'm not sure. I've just always had it.
呃 我也不确定 我一直就有这本书
It's like I've had it forever, I think. Yeah.
很久很久以前就有了 没错
Chantal was, uh, reading
Chantal和我分手的时候
this book when we broke up.
她就在看这本书
Really? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Same edition, actually.
实际上也是这个版本
Did she like it?
她喜欢这本书吗
I want to talk about something else. Okay, okay.
我想聊点别的 好好
We'll talk about something else. Yeah.
那我们就聊点别的 好
Yeah, maybe we just take it easy on the drinking
咱们还是稍微悠着点喝酒
a little bit, you know?
慢慢喝
You don't want to get all loosey-goosey
据我所知 你喝完酒整个人会大大咧咧的
like I know that you can do. I'm just a little more nervous
你不想那样的吧 我只是比我的理想状态
than I want to be right now, okay?
还要紧张一点
And drinking's helping that.
喝酒有助于缓解紧张情绪
Oh, I'm sure that's really helping it.
哦 肯定会有"帮助"的
Hey, I'm gonna play some music
嘿 我可以放点音乐吗
even though I don't love any of your records.
虽然你们的唱片我都不喜欢
Totally cool, bud. Do whatever you want!
完全没问题 哥们 你想做什么就做什么
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Hey, did I tell you that I hate this?
我有跟你说过我很讨厌这样吗
Portia's here.
Portia来了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Oh, it smells so good! Yeah?
闻着真香啊 是吗
Hi!
你好
I'm Portia. Oh, you guys haven't met?
我是Portia 你俩之前没见过吗
Uh, well, I saw you the other night.
我前几天晚上看到过你
At the vigil. Get on in here.
守夜那晚 来抱一个
Um, and I also remember back in college
我还记得大学那会儿
seeing you perform in numerous theatrical productions.
看过你表演的很多部戏剧
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你的支持
Here you go, "Porsh." Oh, thanks, babe.
给你 Porsh 哦 谢谢 亲爱的
You want to come in the kitchen with me?
要跟我一起去厨房♥吗?
Okay.
好呀
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表