剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
I think I actually still have the business card of Nanny Daddy
我记得我其实还有保姆爹地的名片
in my jacket pocket from the vigil!
就在守夜那天穿的夹克里
Remember? Okay.
记得吗 好吧
This is great. This might be good. This might work.
不错 这可能可行 说不定能成
Drew, what's going on?
Drew 怎么了
Why are you rubbing your ears?
你为什么在搓耳朵
You think you can do this? Yeah, sorry.
你觉得你能做到吗 是啊 不好意思
I mean, yeah, I think I can do it.
我是说 是的 我觉得我能做
I just, um, you know, I want to have a plan "B"
我只是 你知道的 我想要准备个替补方案
just in case this doesn't work out.
以防这个方案行不通
Okay. I mean, my first instinct
好吧 我的第一直觉是
was just to go straight to the family.
直接去找她家里人
You know, just ask them, but I don't know where they are.
直接问他们要钱 不过我不知道他们在哪儿
Should we just, like -- we're not gonna go Chappaqua
我们是不是该 总不能去查帕夸
and just, like, wait outside in the car.
然后就只是在那儿坐车里等吧
Okay, I actually follow her entire family on social media.
好吧 其实我在社交软件上关注了她家里所有人
They are so weirdly boring, it's amazing.
他们都诡异般得无聊 太神奇了
Cool. I don't think that's a good idea.
好吧 但我不觉得那是个好主意
I mean, at this point, Dory, the family hates you.
我是说 Dory 此时此刻 他们全家人都讨厌你
Dory, Dory, they're in town right now.
Dory Dory 他们现在就在市里
They're at that bridal shop. Oh, shit.
他们在那家婚礼用品店 卧♥槽♥
I think we just go. Yeah, I don't think you go.
我们直接过去吧 我觉得你还是别去了
And we talk to them before they leave town.
在他们离开市里之前 我们跟他们聊聊
I'm gonna go with Dory, 'cause I'm really good with families.
我打算和Dory一起去 因为我和家里人特别处得来
True. Oh, no.
确实 噢 不
Hey, what's happening?
嘿 怎么了
You definitely wouldn't understand.
你绝对不会懂的
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
You look so pretty, honey.
亲爱的 你看上去很美
Thanks.
谢谢
My only sadness is that your sister's not here.
我唯一难过的是你妹妹不在这里
I know. I know.
我知道 我懂的
Okay. I feel too nervous.
好吧 我太紧张了
I feel like they're gonna remember me.
我感觉他们还记得我
Do you want me to do the talking?
你想要我来跟他们谈吗
I'm not nervous at all. Yes.
我一点都不紧张 好的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
It's open!
门开着呢
Here it is.
这就来了
This is my little dick.
这就是我的小丁丁
Who -- who the hell is this?
谁 这他妈是谁
I'm gonna need you to put your pants on, Chuck.
我要你把裤子穿上 Chuck
Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Witherbottom.
嗨 Witherbottom先生和夫人
Yes?
有事吗
Hi, um, this is gonna sound insane,
嗨 这听起来会有点疯狂
but I know someone who knows where Chantal is,
但我知道某个人知道Chantal在哪
and unfortunately, that person is asking for $5,000.
但不幸的是 那个人要价5000刀
Um, so, essentially, if you want to know where Chantal is,
所以 基本上 如果你们想知道Chantal在哪
you need to give me $5,000.
就得给我5000刀
Hey, guys. This is the dress I'm getting married in!
各位 这就是我结婚时要穿的裙子
So, Chuck, does your, uh, wife, Miranda, know
那么 Chuck 你老婆Miranda知道
that you like to sext younger women?
你喜欢给年轻女性发色情短♥信♥吗
Like she gives a shit.
说得好像她在乎似的
Oh, yeah. 'Cause I actually think
哦对 因为我还真觉得
she might give a shit about this, Chuck.
她会在乎这件事哦 Chuck
Who is this bozo?
这傻大个儿是谁
That bozo is the FBI's most favorite hacker.
那家伙是联邦调查局最喜欢的黑客
He knows all your sad little hobbies,
他知道你所有可怜的小癖好
and, frankly, is pretty pissed.
而且 说实话 他真的很生气
Frankly, I would say absolutely I am pissed.
坦白讲 要我说 我真的被惹毛了
Okay, and, uh, I actually run the Dark Web, you little prick.
我可是管暗网的人 你个小混♥蛋♥
So I think you might want to be a little bit nicer to me,
你还是对我态度好点儿
first off, and you know what I have here?
这是第一点 其次你知道我手里有什么吗
I actually have a hard drive right here
实际上我这儿有个硬盘
with hundreds, mm, actually thousands of pictures
里面有上百 其实是上千张
up the skirts of women, taken by you.
女人裙底的照片 都出自你之手
Right here on the hard drive. Yeah.
就在这个硬盘里 没错
What do you want from me?
你们想从我这儿得到什么
We want $5,000.
我们要5000刀
Hey, we want $5,000!
喂 我们要5000刀
You think this is funny? You little prick.
你觉得这很搞笑吗 你个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you got 30 seconds.
给你30秒
Not 20, 30.
不是20 是30
Yeah? Or what?
哦 不然怎样
Okay, so that hard drive
不然那个硬盘
becomes your one-way easy pass to jail.
就会是把你轻松送进监狱的单行道
You lose, like, your kids, your job, reputation.
你会失去你的孩子 你的工作 你的名誉
Like, that sounds horrible to me, don't you think, Chuck?
我听着超绝望的 你不觉得吗 Chuck
I think it sounds like total crap to me.
我听着也觉得你要玩儿完了
Yeah, that's bad. So you got, uh, 29 -- 28!
没错 太糟糕了 所以你还剩 29 28
This is bad, Chuck. 27...
大事不妙哦 Chuck 27
The numbers are going down. 26
时间在流逝 26
Damn it. ...25.
该死 25
If the numbers were up, that would be good.
如果数字上升了 那真是极好的
Get out the pen, Chuck. There you go.
把笔拿出来 Chuck 这还差不多
24! I need a pen. I need a pen.
24 我需要支笔 我需要笔
I have a pen right -- chill out!
我有笔 就在这儿 别紧张
You need to chill!
你要放轻松
$5,000?
5000刀吗
Did I stutter? $5,000.
我没说清楚吗 5000刀
And another thing. While you're at it,
还有件事 你写都写了
make that out to Agnes Cho.
收款人写Agnes Cho
I don't know what scam you think you're pulling,
我不知道你在策划什么骗局
but this family has been through too much already,
但这个家庭已经经历了太多了
all right? Totally.
好吗 肯定的
So I'm gonna ask you just once
所以我只说一次
to get your ass out of here.
给我滚出去
No, no, no. Sorry, sorry.
别别别 抱歉 不好意思
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
打扰了 真的很抱歉
This is not a scam. I promise you, okay?
这不是骗局 我保证
I know you. How do I know you?
我认识你 我怎么会认识你呢
Okay. Please don't get upset, all right?
好吧 请别激动 好吗
But this is very good news. Okay?
但这是个很好的消息 好吗
Look. It's Keith, see?
看 是Keith 看到了吗
I have been working with Keith.
我一直在和Keith共事
Who the hell is Keith?
谁他妈是Keith
The private investigator you guys hired
那个你们雇的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Keith Powell.
Keith Powell
We didn't hire a private investigator,
我们压根就没请过私♥人♥侦♥探♥
and I don't know who Keith Powell is.
我根本不知道Keith Powell是谁
You're the girl who put on my sweater.
你就是那个穿我毛衣的女生
All right, somebody call the police.
好了 你们谁报个警
I am sick of this. I am sick of all of it.
我已经受够了 我受够这一切了
That won't be necessary, because we are gonna be leaving.
不用报♥警♥ 因为我们马上就走人
You know Keith. Come on, Dory.
你认识Keith吧 走吧 Dory
Don't worry about it, Dory.
别担心 Dory
Elliott, Elliott, if they don't know who Keith is,
Elliott Elliott 如果他们不知道Keith是谁
who the fuck is Keith?
那么Keith到底是谁
I don't know. Thank you so much.
我也不知道 非常感谢
And -- and -- and I didn't even Google him, El.
而且 而且我甚至没谷歌♥过他 El
I never even Googled him.
我甚至从没谷歌♥过他
Don't tell them. I want to tell them.
别告诉他们 我要告诉他们
No, I'm not gonna tell them. He was, like, stalking me.
不 我不打算告诉他们了 他跟踪了我
hey. Hey.
好啊 嘿
I'm sorry, babe. Look.
对不起 宝贝 听着
Anytime you even talked about the guy,
每次你说起那家伙
I knew something was strange.
我就知道有些蹊跷
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 对吧
I just feel kind of sick about it all.
我只是对这一切感到有些恶心
I mean, I don't know who this person is that I've been talking to.
我都不知道一直以来在跟谁说话
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表