剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, look.
呃 听着
I know the drill, okay?
我是懂规矩的
You don't know us. You don't want to talk to us.
你不认识我们 你也不想和我们说话
But maybe you want to talk to my friend Andrew Jackson?
不过也许你想和我"好友"安德鲁·杰克逊聊聊
Yeah. She lived here.
是的 她住这儿
Anything else?
还要问什么
We understand that you and Chantal
我们知道在Chantal失踪前
had some, uh, tensions
你和她之间
before her disappearance.
有些不愉快
Is that something you feel comfortable elaborating on?
你愿意和我们详细讲讲这些事吗
Well... Why don't you try living with a deadbeat
你怎么不试试和一个游手好闲的人住一块儿呢
who leaves bowls of cereal on the ground
她把一大堆麦片撒得到处都是
so that the living room turns into
把整个客厅弄得
a god damn milk minefield?
和他妈的牛奶重灾区一样
You know, the world is a better place without her.
这么说吧 这个世界没她更好
Sorry, not sorry.
抱歉 不过我不难过
Did she have a problem with your sex work?
她对你做这种性工作有意见吗
Uh, no. This is not sexual.
呃 不 这跟性没关系
"Pretty Princess Penelope"
"小公主Penelope"
is non-interactive intimacy experience
是一种无互动的亲密体验
that allows one to turn back the clock
能让人们回到过去
and align themselves with a more...
让他们体验更健康的
wholesome adolescence.
青春时代
It's called helping people.
这就叫"助人为乐"
What the fuck are you doing?
而你们又他妈的在干嘛
We're helping Chantal.
我们在帮助Chantal
Well. Can you show us her room?
呵呵 你可以带我们看看她的房♥间吗
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Fine.
行吧
Hey, Gardner.
嘿 Gardner
Dog pit.
去会议室
Stat.
马上
Have a seat.
坐下吧
So, what the hell?
你搞什么鬼
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
No, I'm just... I'm... I'm figuring, you know,
不 我只是 我只是在想
you should have an opportunity to explain yourself.
你可能需要一个机会为自己辩解一下
In regards to what, sir? In regards to what were you doing
解释什么 先生 解释你今天早上在奎斯资产公♥司♥
at Quince Capital earlier today?!
做的那些蠢事
It's very hard for me to explain...
对我来说 很难去解释
You know what, shut up, 'cause no one asked you to talk.
行了吧 你别说话 没人让你开口说话
Well, you asked me to explain what happened,
明明是您要我解释发生了什么
so I was... Shut up.
所以我是 闭嘴
Yeah, okay. Sorry about that, sir. Sorry.
好的 对于这一切我很抱歉
You know, I actually was stupid enough
我真的是蠢到家了
to think that you were serious about this internship.
才会觉得你挺重视这次实习
I am very serious about it, sir.
我确实很重视 先生
I am very happy to be here.
我很高兴能来这儿
I'm grateful. I am.
我对此十分感激 真的
Do you have any idea how it makes us look
你知道当别人得知我们公♥司♥的实习生
when one of our interns goes jacking off at another firm?
去另一家公♥司♥"打飞机"时 别人会怎么看待我们吗
I-I was not jacking off.
我没有"打飞机"
There was no jacking off happening. I just...
我没在那儿"打飞机" 我只是
Look? I was there because I thought
听着 我在那儿只是因为我
for... You thought?
觉得 你觉得
You had a thought? You had an idea?
你还思考 还想主意
Well, I don't pay you to think. OK?
我付你工资可不是让你去思考的 好吗
I pay you to sit in a cubicle,
我只是要你坐在那个小隔间
and look at your computer screen, and do what I tell you to do.
盯着电脑屏幕 我说啥你就做啥
To be honest, you don't pay me at all, sir.
说实话 您又不给我发工资 先生
I'm an intern at the company.
我也只是个实习生
Sorry.
对不起
You think that's funny, right? You think this is a joke.
你认为这很好笑吗 你觉得这只是个笑话
So I wanna ask you,
那我问问你
Mr Smartypants Intern,
自作聪明的实习生
if you were in my position, what would you do?
如果你在我的位置 你会怎么做
How would you handle this situation?
你要怎么应对这种情况
Would you fire you if you were me?
如果你是我 你会炒了你自己吗
Is that what you would do?
你会那样做吗
No. No, no, no, no. No?
不会 不不不 不会吗
No, I wouldn't... Well, that's the wrong answer.
不 我不会那样做 这不是我要的答案
Okay, then, yes, I would. Yeah?
好吧 那我会那样做 是吗
Yeah, okay, I would... Yeah? Really? That's what you would do?
是的 我会 是吗 真的吗 你会那样做吗
You would actually do that to yourself?
你真的会炒了自己吗
I guess. Wow.
我想是的 哇哦
That's crazy, man.
你疯了吧 小伙子
I'm not sure what you want me to say.
我真的不明白您想让我说什么
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm not sure what you want me to say.
我真的不明白您想让我说什么
Just tell me what to say.
直接告诉我该说什么吧
I made a mistake. I messed up.
我错了 我搞砸了
I need this job more than anything. It's okay. It's okay.
我太需要这份工作了 好了 好了
It's okay. You're not fired.
好了 你没有被炒
You're not fired. Okay? You're not fired.
你没有被炒 好了吗 你没被炒
Just... Just go.
你 你走吧
Here it is.
就是这里了
How come it's empty?
为什么房♥间是空的
I kicked her out for freeloading.
她白吃白住 我就把她踢出去了
She wasn't paying rent?
她没交房♥租吗
Yeah, the dumb bitch owed me like three months' worth.
是啊 那个婊♥子♥欠了我大概三个月的房♥费
God, I had to do twice as many playtimes to make up for it.
天知道我表演了平时两倍的量才补上这钱
It was exhausting.
简直太累了
Uh, what's this? Some crap she forgot.
嗯 这是啥 她落下的破烂
I was gonna give it back to her ugly family,
我本来准备还给她那丑陋的家人
but I forgot.
但我忘了
I used to do the exact same thing to my burned CDs.
我以前和她一样 也对刻录CD做过这样的事
I even had, like, the same font.
连字体都一样
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
What's this?
这是什么
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, she was dating somebody new. He probably gave it to her.
我是说 那会儿她交了新男友 估计是那个人给她的
Can we not talk about her anymore?
可以别再说她了吗
I just keep picturing, like, old poop, you know,
这让我不停脑补一坨拉了好久没冲的屎
that's, like, sitting in water.
就这么端坐在水里
Yeah, okay. It stinks.
好吧 散发着臭味
Uh, do you mind if we take this stuff?
我们能把东西拿走吗
No, you can't take it.
不行 你们不能拿走
God, don't be weird.
天哪 别扯淡了
You guys, I have to live stream a sponge bath at 4:00,
听着 我4点还要直播海绵浴
and you really need to leave, okay? Out.
你们得走了 行吗 快走吧
Hate you.
讨厌你
That was so bizarre.
真是太诡异了
I mean, I'm not judgy about stuff like that normally,
我是说 我通常不对那种事评头论足
you know, but, like, what the hell?
不过 那是搞什么鬼
Look, people are into some weird shit.
人们就喜欢奇葩的东西
Oh, man.
够奇葩
I just... I wish she would have given us
我只是 希望她能给我们
some of Chantal's stuff, though.
一些Chantal的东西而已
That kind of sucks. Well, I was able to nab this.
可惜没指望了 不过我偷偷顺了这个
What? Oh!
什么 噢
You stole that? Yeah, I got slight hands.
你偷了这个 是啊 我顺东西手法熟练
Is that a dog tooth?
这是颗狗牙吗
So strange.
太奇怪了
The mystery deepens.
神秘更添一重了
It's kind of... nice, actually.
说实话 还有点好看呢
Hey, you should keep it.
嘿 你留着吧
Oh. Well, it's evidence, no?
噢 这也算是个证据咯
'Cause she said that Chantal, you know, got a new boyfriend.
因为她说Chantal交了新男友
Eh, maybe it is, maybe it's not.
呃 或许是 或许不是
You can always give it back next time I see you.
下次我们见面时可以把它还回去
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表