剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
You guys, you guys, you guys. Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 听我说 听我说
I was talking to this guy, right?
我刚才跟一个男的说话
And I was like, "Do you know my friend Chantal?"
我就问 "你认识我朋友Chantal吗"
He was like... "Who?"
他问 "谁"
That's weird, right? Okay.
感觉挺奇怪的 好吧
Um, what were you talking to Brick about?
呃 你跟Brick聊什么了
Oh, um, nothing really.
也没什么
Just kind of, you know, she's cool, actually.
就是随便聊聊 她还挺酷的
I like... I like her.
我挺喜欢她的
Careful, Dory.
小心点 Dory
I know. Hello.
我知道 你好
Oh! Hi.
噢 你好
Do you mind... I'm so sorry.
不好意思打断你们
Can I talk to you for a moment?
我能跟你聊几句吗
Okay, sure. Yeah.
没问题
Hi. I'm Dan, and I never do this, okay?
你好 我是Dan 我以前从来没这么做过
I swear that I never, ever, ever do this,
我发誓我以前从来没干过这种事
but I am a clairvoyant.
不过我有预见能力
Oh, wow. Yeah. Yeah.
哇 嗯嗯
And, um, I would hate myself if I didn't tell you this, okay,
我要是不告诉你这件事我会恨死自己的
but I keep having this vision.
我一直看到一个幻象
You're standing in this room and everyone in the room
你站在这个屋子里面 然后其他所有人
is staring at you, and they're all like...
都盯着你看 他们都这个样子
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I don't know precedes this, and I certainly don't know
我不知道之前发生了什么 也不知道
what follows it, but I just wanted you to know that.
之后发生了什么 我就想让你知道
It's all I can tell you, and I wish you well.
我只能告诉你这些了 希望你保重
Bounty! Bounty, everyone!
开饭啦 开饭啦 各位
Hi, Dory!
嗨 Dory
You're gonna come with me.
你跟我来
Isn't she just a ray of sunshine?
她简直就像一道阳光一样
It's not so easy to be so generous with your energy, especially in this city.
要保持精力充沛还真不容易 尤其在这座城市
We were all agreeing... we like you.
我们意见一致了 我们都喜欢你
Hey, bro, what's Dory's ETA?
老兄 Dory大概什么时候到
Uh, I think she should probably be here pretty soon.
呃 我想她应该快到了吧
Okay, good, 'cause I'm starving and so is Jen.
那就好 我和Jen都饿坏了
Stop it, Reid. Okay.
别说了 Reid 好的
No, I'm fine. I'm fine. Really.
我没事 我真的没关系
I've had a lot of water, so I'm, like, I'm full. I'm fine.
我喝了好多水 所以感觉都饱了
Yeah. Hey, guys. I think it's just...
我觉得
It's... We're cool to order, you know,
咱们可以点菜了
and then I'll just get something that I think Dory would like,
我就先给Dory点她应该会喜欢吃的菜
and then she can eat that later.
等她到了就可以吃了
Great idea.
好主意
Sounds like a plan. Perfect.
听起来不错 很好
Where's my girlfriend? Oh, stop.
我女朋友在哪里 别闹了
So, that's Alison. She makes homemade popsicles
那个是Alison 她会用
out of seasonal fruit and berries.
当季水果和浆果自♥制♥冰棍
They're delicious.
非常好吃
And that's Amy and Ollie.
那边的是Amy和Ollie
I want you to meet everyone.
我想让你认识一下大家
Hey, everybody.
大家注意一下
This is Dory. She's an artist.
这是Dory 她是个艺术家
Hi, Dory.
你好 Dory
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
Hi, everybody. Hi.
大家好
Shh.
嘘
I see some new faces.
我看到些新面孔
Yes. Thank you for having us.
嗯 多谢你的款待
To piggyback off of that, I'll say hi.
我想捎带说一句你好
Yeah, and to piggyback off of that, I'll just... say hi.
我也想捎带说句 你好
All right, let's begin.
好的 咱们开始吧
If it's your first time, don't worry. You'll catch on.
这是你们的第一次 不过别担心 很快就能跟上
Do not go over there. It's terrible.
别去那里 很糟糕
Pia.
Pia
You care to include everyone?
愿意和大家分享一下吗
Oh. Sorry.
哦 抱歉
I was on a rant about that awful new coffee place.
我在说那个新开的咖啡店很糟糕
Well, what were you saying?
你具体说了什么
Well, I heard that they chill their leftover drip coffee
我听说他们把隔夜的滴漏咖啡
from the night before, call it "Cold brew,"
冷藏起来 然后起了个新名字"冷酿"
and serve it to customers who will pay like $7 for it.
以7刀的价格卖♥♥给顾客
Wait. I'm sorry. Where is this?
等等 这是哪家店
Cardamom Tea Room.
豆蔻茶室
Yeah, my friend was a barista there.
我朋友是那里的咖啡师
They also have stock in Monsanto,
他们还从孟山都进货
so if you buy their coffee, you buy their politics.
所以你要是买♥♥他家咖啡 就是默许他家的手段
Thank you, first of all.
首先 感谢你的分享
I need to text my friend Yakov.
我得给我朋友Yakov发条短♥信♥
He's, like, extremely passionate about this.
他对那儿还乐此不疲的
It's insane that you... You guys confiscated my phone.
你一说还真吓人 你们把我手♥机♥没收了
Well, it seems like you're really enjoying
看来你很享受
tearing them down, Pia.
整垮他们 Pia
I just think they need to be called out.
我只是觉得应该曝光他们
Gossip is a contaminant.
流言蜚语 害人害己
I mean, you know that.
你是知道的
It's not gossip. It's truth.
这不是流言 是事实
You always "You should speak your truth."
你总说 "你们应该说出真实想法"
You contribute ugliness to the world
当你在背后嚼舌根的时候
when you talk behind someone's back.
你就是在玷污这个世界
Tell them what you think, and trust them to listen.
直接告诉他们你的想法 相信他们会听的
No, I will. I will, but...
我会说的 但是
Then why are you sitting here burdening us with it?
那你为什么在这儿和我们抱怨这些
If you have a problem with someone, you tell that person.
如果你对别人有意见 那你就告诉那个人
For instance, Pia,
比如说 Pia
you gave me the worst blow job of my life last night.
昨晚你让我体验到了人生中最烂的一次口♥交♥
Because you were born with very thin lips.
因为你天生就是薄嘴唇
I know.
我知道
You see, I'm telling you that. Not someone else.
你看 我就直接告诉你本人 而不是向别人抱怨
See how that works?
知道该怎么做了吗
Well, now you have two things to work on.
现在你有两件事要解决了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I hope that that was more intriguing than painful.
我希望大家能觉得这很有趣而不是痛苦
But we should keep in mind...
但是我们应该记住
pain is neither good nor bad.
痛苦不过尔尔
But it is there.
但却一直存在着
Absolutely. Yes.
的确 没错
100%.
百分百正确
So, we're thinking of having Christmas in Key West this year.
我们今年想去基韦斯特岛过圣诞节
What's everyone think of that?
大家觉得怎么样
Oh, my God. Great, right? What?
天呐 太棒了 对不对 什么
No. Exciting.
才不是呢 激动人心
No, I don't want to go to Key West for Christmas.
不 我不想去基韦斯特过圣诞
What do you mean? Why?
什么意思 为什么
Because Christmas is supposed to be cold and wintery
因为圣诞节就应该是冰天雪地
and beautiful outside and full of snow.
银装素裹的
Oh, my God. This is just like Cabo, Reid.
我的天呐 这就和去卡波那次一样 Reid
This is not just like Cabo. It's exactly like Cabo.
这和卡波那次不是一回事 明明一模一样
I don't want to do this right now. Oh, I know.
我现在不想和你吵架 哦 我知道
Sounds like a tie. Let's ask the waitress.
看来意见持平 让服务员来决定好了
Liam. Share with us.
Liam 和我们分享你的故事
Um...
呃
I've been trying to suppress
我最近一直在努力抑制
my incessant thought cycles
脑子里一个挥之不去的想法
that include brutal violence towards women...
就是对女性施暴
bashing their heads in with blunt objects,
用钝器撞击她们的头部
asphyxiating them with pantyhose, stuff like that.
用连裤♥袜♥使她们窒息而亡 之类的
But it's been hard
但是最近越发控制不住了
because none of them
因为没有一个女人
will fuck me.
愿意上我
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表