剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
You know, he could be a part of the cult.
他说不定是邪教组织的一份子
Yeah. You know, that was the one time
对的 曾经有一次
he didn't want to come over and help
他都没过来帮忙
was when we went to the cult that one day.
就是我们去邪教组织的那天
Honestly don't know what to say.
我真的不知道该说什么好
Yeah, I don't -- I don't have anything exciting,
是的 我也没什么值得兴奋的消息可说
really, to say, or, you know, it was like...
真的没有 你知道的
Except for that
除了这个
Mama got the money.
妈妈拿到钱了
Mama got the money. Mama got the money!
妈妈拿到钱了 妈妈拿到钱了
Oh, my God. Portia.
哦天哪 Portia
I got the m-- I did it.
我拿到钱了 是我拿到的
You did it? Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你吗 哦天哪 哦我的天
Oh, God. Drew was, like, supporting character.
天哪 Drew是配角
He was like, "I'm a Dark Web man,"
他气势汹汹地说 "我是暗网♥管♥理员"
or, like, "I am the Dark Web!"
还是"我就是暗网"
It was something about the Dark Web.
总之就是和暗网有关啦
Oh, my God. I love you. I love you, too.
哦天哪 我爱你 我也爱你
Oh, it feels so good to feel accomplished.
成就感真是太棒了
Okay, so let's go to the zoo. Yeah!
我们去动物园吧 好耶
Right? Before they close.
好吗 在关门之前
I love the zoo. Can I just say something?
我爱动物园 我可以说几句吗
There is a lot going on right now,
现在虽然发生了好多事
but this is very, very, very, very, very exciting!
但这真的是非常非常非常激动人心
How do I know if this check is any good?
我怎么知道这张支票能兑现
Oh, I mean, we emotionally abused a man to get that.
我们恐吓了一个男的才拿到的
Tell me where she is, Agnes.
告诉我她在哪 Agnes
She's in Montreal.
她在蒙特利尔
Montreal. Why?
蒙特利尔 为什么在那儿
I don't know.
我不知道
She said she couldn't talk about it
她说她不能告诉我原因
and I respected that.
我尊重她的选择
She was always crying and scared.
她一直在哭并且很害怕
Oh, shit. It's him.
该死 是他打来的
No, no, no. Don't pick up.
不不不 别接
No, I already told him I was coming here.
不行啊 我跟他说过我要来这儿了
I have to talk to him.
我得和他谈谈
Please, do not pick this up.
拜托 别接
Okay, he's dangerous. I'll be able to handle him.
他是危险人物 我会处理好的
Dory, you don't know what he's capable of.
Dory 你不知道他会做什么
Well, I'm gonna have to talk to him eventually!
我总归要和他谈的
Hey, you guys have to go.
你们该离开了
All your busy energy is upsetting Amelia Earhart.
你们太吵了 让Amelia Earhart感到不安了
She seems fine.
她看起来没事
Okay. Guys, what we need to do right now is we need to pack.
好了 各位 我们现在要做的就是打包行李
Make sure you get your passports.
记得带上你们的护照
Get my passport, okay?
也带上我的 好吗
And then I'm gonna go borrow Gail's car,
然后我去向Gail借车
and then we're all gonna meet up at Keith's.
我们在Keith家碰面
I'm gonna text you the address.
我会把地址用短♥信♥发给你
I said out, now! Stop.
你们快出去 现在 闭嘴
Come on.
快走
What is happening?
发生了什么
Gail. Hi. I'm sorry to scare you.
Gail 你好 很抱歉吓到你了
It's Dory. Hi.
我是Dory 你好
Hi. I'm sorry.
嗨 不好意思
I'm having an emergency right now,
我现在有紧急情况
and I didn't know who else to go to.
我不知道还可以向谁求助
You've always been so helpful.
你总是能帮上忙
I missed you so much. Oh, thanks.
我好想你 谢谢
Guess what? We found out where Chantal is.
跟你说 我们知道Chantal在哪了
Yay! Yeah, I know.
太好了 是的 我也觉得
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She's in Canada. I know.
她在加拿大
So we have to go get her, but listen, Gail.
我们得去找到她 但是听我说 Gail
I need your car to go get Chantal.
我需要你的车去找她
Of course! Yeah?
当然可以啦 真的吗
Ah, thank you so much, Gail. Of course.
太感谢了 Gail 当然可以
You go get Chanel, bring her back here.
你去找到Chanel 把她带回来
Thank you, Gail. Thank you.
谢谢 Gail 谢谢
Yes! Go! Go get her!
不谢 去吧 快去找她
Go get her! Okay. Go get Chanel.
快去找她 快去找Chanel
If I'm not out of there in 10 minutes,
如果我过了十分钟还没出来
you call the police, okay?
你就报♥警♥ 好吗
Dory, I'm giving you five minutes, tops.
Dory 我最多给你五分钟
Okay.
好吧
Please be careful. We love you, Dor!
一定要小心 我们爱你 Dor
Be careful, Dory. We love you.
要小心啊 Dory 我们爱你
This is so scary. I don't like this.
太可怕了 我不喜欢这样
Oh, there you are.
你来了
Thought you were ignoring me.
我还以为你不理我了
I would really appreciate it if you would respond to my texts and my calls.
如果你能回复我的短♥信♥和电♥话♥ 我会很感激的
I don't like playing games.
我不喜欢这种把戏
You're right. I should have responded.
你是对的 我本该回复你的
I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的很对不起
Okay. Yeah, all right.
好吧 好的 没关系
Yeah. Thanks for apologizing.
好的 谢谢你的道歉
Yeah. You rule.
好的 都听你的
So, Agnes told me where Chantal is.
Anges告诉我Chantal在哪了
Where?
在哪里
Miami.
迈阿密
Miami?
迈阿密吗
Yeah.
是的
That doesn't sound right. You sure?
这听起来不对啊 你确定吗
Yeah. I-I-I'm positive.
是的 我很肯定
Yeah. S-she said she's in Miami.
好吧 她说Chantal在迈阿密
She's, like, hiding out
她似乎躲起来了
at some naval base or something.
躲在海军基地之类的地方
In Miami? Yeah.
在迈阿密吗 是的
Oh, okay.
好吧
Maybe, uh... I was thinking,
也许 我在想
maybe you should call the Witherbottoms.
也许你该打电♥话♥给Witherbottom家
Don't you think? 'Cause I feel like
你不这么想吗 因为我觉得
they're probably pretty anxious to hear from you.
他们或许在焦急地等着你的消息
No, I don't think that's a very good idea,
不 我认为这不是个好主意
not until we have Chantal actually in our hands.
在我们确实找到Chantal之后 再联♥系♥他们吧
Right. Okay?
好的 好吗
I don't want to get them all worked up,
我不想惊动他们
for all we know, Chantal is dead.
因为据我们目前所知 Chantal已经死了
Okay, I actually just realized that I haven't eaten all day,
好的 我刚意识到我已经一整天没吃东西了
and I am -- I am literally starving.
我真的 真的很饿
So I'm just gonna pop in this bodega over here
所以我要去那边的小酒吧
if y'all don't mind.
如果你们都没意见的话
Yes! Can you get me a kombucha?
好的 能给我带杯红茶吗
Winterfresh? Wait, no, no, no, no, no, no.
还有冬清口香糖 等等 不行不行不行
Nobody's leaving the car, okay?
所有人都不准下车 好吗
The second Dory gets out of there and in this car,
Dory一从那出来坐上车
we're speeding away.
我们就迅速开走
Oh, come on. That's it.
别这样嘛 没商量
No, it's only gonna take two seconds. Drew, it's gonna take, like, two seconds,
不 这只要一会儿 Drew 只要一会儿
and he's gonna make our trip --
而且他会使我们的旅途
No, you selfish dipshits! Okay?
不行 你们这些自私的笨蛋
Get whatever you want --
等到了蒙特利尔
gum or juice or something -- in Montreal.
想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么 口香糖果汁随便
Nobody's leaving the car.
你们都不准下车
Oh, my God.
好凶凶啊
I'm sorry, but stay in the car.
对不起 但请呆在车上
Okay. So they do have 6:00 a.m. flights to Miami,
有早上六点飞去迈阿密的航♥班♥
which means we got a couple hours to kill.
这意味着我们还有好几个小时可以打发
All right? Oh, yeah.
对吧 是的
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表