剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
我搞不懂 或许我想多了
I don't know. I don't know.
搞不懂 搞不懂
W-W-Where's my phone?
我 我 我的手♥机♥呢
It was right there.
它本来放那儿的
Was it?
是吗
Yeah, I'm telling you that it was right there.
是 我说了它刚刚就在那儿
Oh. I thought it was... Where is it?
哦 我以为它在 它在哪儿呢
Uh, did you check your pockets?
呃 你检查过你的口袋了吗
It's not in my pocket, Dory.
它没在我口袋里 Dory
Okay. It was right there, okay?
好吧 它刚刚就在那儿 好吗
Well, it's got to be here somewhere.
好吧 它肯定在这儿
Drew, you want to check the kitchen?
Drew 你能去厨房♥看看吗
Yeah, I'm on it.
好的 我这就去
Have you... Have you checked your...
你有 你有检查过你的
Your jacket pockets maybe?
你的夹克衫口袋吗 可能在那儿
Just saying.
我随口说的
Hey! There it is.
嘿 在那儿呢
See? I'm doing that all the time.
看吧 我也经常这样
I'm always thinking I lost my phone,
我总是以为手♥机♥丢了
and it just ends up being in my jacket pocket.
最后发现就在我的夹克衫口袋里
Been there.
我也是
I did not put this there.
我没有把它放在那里
I would never put this there.
我从来不会把它放在那里
Weird.
真奇怪
What is this, huh?
这算什么
What's... What's going on here?
到底 到底发生什么了
What do you mean, Gavin?
你在说什么啊 Gavin
Why are you touching my stuff?
你为什么要碰我的东西
Hey.
嘿
You okay, buddy? No, I'm not okay, okay?!
你还好吗 兄弟 不 我很不好 好吗
I don't tolerate people touching my property
我不能忍♥受有人没经过我的允许
without my permission, okay?! Okay.
就动我的东西 明白吗 明白
Okay, how would you feel if I put my greasy paws
好吧 如果我用我油腻的爪子碰你的东西
all over your stuff, huh, huh?!
你会是什么感受
Gavin. Huh? How would you feel?
Gavin 你会是什么感受
Hey, Gavin, no! Gavin!
嘿 Gavin 别这样 Gavin
Gavin, calm down. How you feel about that, huh?
Gavin 冷静 你会是什么感受
Unh-unh, no. Please, calm down, Gavin.
别 别这样 拜托了 冷静一点 Gavin
"Ohh, Gavin, please calm down." Please calm down.
"Gavin 拜托冷静一点" 拜托冷静一点
"Oh, Gavin, please, calm down. I don't like it."
"Gavin 拜托了 冷静一点 我不喜欢这样"
Come on. Make me calm down.
来啊 让我冷静下来
Huh? Huh?!
来啊 来啊
Gavin.
Gavin
That's what I thought... Drew.
我就知道是这样 Drew
Some guy you got there, Dory.
你男朋友真牛逼 Dory
The two of you were made for each other, you know that?
知道吗 你们俩简直天生一对
What the hell?!
你♥他♥妈♥想怎样
Did you know that Chantal was pregnant?
你知道Chantal怀孕了吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Dory.
Dory
No, how did you know that? Because I thought
不可能 你怎么知道的 因为我觉得
that you might be the father.
你或许就是孩子的父亲
No, 'cause she was cheating on me.
不是我的 因为她出轨了
With who?
跟谁
Oh!
天
Ohh! Oh.
天哪 天哪
Oh! Ugh.
天哪 呃
Oh, God!
天哪
Gavin.
Gavin
Oh, buddy.
天哪 老兄
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
没事
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃
I don't really like myself, sometimes.
有时候我都不太喜欢我自己
Well we almost had a...
今天基本上还算
nice time, right?
很愉快的 对吧
Hey, Gavin.
嘿 Gavin
I just have to ask, um...
我必须得问一下
Do you know who she might have been cheating on you with?
你知道她的出轨对象可能是谁吗
Even if I knew that,
即使我知道
I-I feel like it wouldn't make that much sense for me
我觉得把这事儿透露给你 对我来说
to confide in you.
也没有多大意义
Right. Yeah.
对啊 没错
Okay. Good night.
好吧 晚安
He actually handled it pretty well.
他的反应其实已经很好了
Hey, this is nuts.
拜托 这简直疯了
What?
什么
Don't you think that tonight got,
你是不是觉得今天晚上
oh, just a little bit out of hand?
就只是有一点点失控
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I mean, things got a little intense, for sure,
是啊 今天确实有一点激烈 这没错
but we found out that she was cheating on him.
但起码我们知道是她背叛了他
I mean, that's huge!
我是说 这是个猛料
Is that honestly your takeaway from this whole night?
这就是你一整个晚上的收获吗
Look at the apartment!
看看这间公♥寓♥
Have you not seen the apartment? It's not bad.
你看不见它什么样子吗 还不算太糟啊
Dory, I told you that that guy was crazy.
Dory 我告诉过你那人是个疯子
Did I not tell you that?
我跟你说过没
Yeah, but didn't I tell you that he might have some information?
是 但我不也说过他可能知道些什么吗
And he did.
他确实知道哦
So it's like we're both right.
所以我们都没错
Okay, I don't know what's going on.
好吧 我搞不懂到底发生了什么
I am not used to seeing you like this.
我不习惯你这个样子
But I'm gonna be honest with you.
但我要实话告诉你
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Don't be mad at me, please.
别生我的气 拜托
I'm not mad at you, Dory. I'm trying to talk to you.
我不是在生你气 Dory 我在试图和你沟通
No. Baby.
别 宝贝
Stop.
停
Baby, stop.
宝贝 停
I need you on my team for this. What are you doing!?
我需要你站在我这边 你在干什么
Baby, look, I've been distracted.
宝贝 我现在没法集中
I've been cleaning up puke, okay?
我刚刚在清理呕吐物 好吗
Stop. Stop.
停手 停
I'm not feeling this, all right?
我现在没感觉 好吗
Okay. That's fair?
好吧 这解释可以吧
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好了
I cleaned up all that puke,
我清理了所有呕吐物
so can you at least take out the trash?
你至少能把垃圾扔出去吧
Yeah.
好
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 你想干什么
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表