剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Um, can I just, uh, steal Portia for sec? Oh.
我把Portia带走了哦 就一会儿 噢
Okay. Bye. Thank you.
好的 拜 谢谢
See you guys in a second.
呆会儿见
It's enchanting.
简直太神奇了
It's like you could stumble upon
感觉就像随时能偶遇一只
a unicorn grazing with its foal at any moment.
正和其幼崽一起吃草的独角兽一样
Sun beams and lambs.
阳光和羊群
Are you guys talking about Beacon?
你们在聊比肯吗
'Cause, like, everyone I know is buying real estate there.
因为我认识的每个人都在那儿投资房♥地♥产♥
I was talking about Doolin. Ireland.
我在说杜林 在爱尔兰
Sorry, um, I'm Dory. We met a couple days ago.
抱歉 我是Dory 我们前几天见过
Yeah, I don't know if you remember me.
对 我不知道你还记得我吗
Dory! I'm so glad you came!
Dory 我真高兴你来了
Thanks. Me, too. This is my friend Portia.
谢谢 我也是 这是我朋友Portia
Hi! Hi, Portia!
嗨 嗨 Portia
I love your store. It's so not me, but I love it.
我喜欢你的店 完全不是我的风格 但是我超爱
Thank you.
谢谢
We didn't know that it was, um, you know, such a formal,
我们不知道这是个 这么正式
you know, beautiful dinner party,
这么漂亮的晚宴
but we have plans, so we might have to, you know,
但我们有别的计划 所以大概要 你知道
get out a little early, but I just wanted
早一点走 但是我想
to let you know in advance, so...
提前跟你说一声 所以
Sweet, talented Dory.
亲爱的 才华横溢的Dory
Let's stay in the present.
让我们享受当下吧
Hi, guys! How are you?
嗨 伙计们 你们好吗
You look gorgeous. And look at your cute dress.
你看起来美极了 看看你的漂亮裙子
How much do you spend?
你花了多少钱
Oh, is Dory not coming?
噢 Dory不来吗
Oh, no. It's my fault.
噢 不 都怪我
Um, yeah, I didn't think we were gonna be coming right from the theatre,
我没想到我们会直接从剧院过来
so I told her 7:30.
所以我跟她说7点半到
Silly me.
我真笨
She knows she's always welcome
她知道我们随时欢迎她
to join us on our shopping days, right?
加入我们的购物日的 对吗
'Cause we invite her every time,
因为我们每次都邀请她
and every time, she can't make it.
但是她每次都来不了
I just hope she feels welcome.
我只希望她明白我们是欢迎她的
Yeah. No, no, no. Yeah.
对 是这样 没错
She... I mean, she loves you guys.
她很喜欢你们
She loves... she loves everybody, it's, uh...
她很喜欢大家 只不过
she has a very demanding life, so...
她一直很忙 所以
Okay, thank God.
感谢上帝
I told you it wasn't us.
我跟你说了不是咱们的问题
So, sorry. What is dinner again?
抱歉 晚餐什么时候开始来着
Oh, depends. They try to time it like an hour
呃 说不准 他们试图在"那个时刻"之前一小时
before the moment, but it never works out.
开餐 不过从没成功过
Sorry, what's the moment again? Just...
不好意思 "那个时刻"是指什么来着
I know, right?
没错 你也觉得吧
That is gorgeous.
这个真漂亮
That is just... Oh, my gosh.
这个真是 我的天哪
What do you think it's made out of?
你觉得这是用什么材料做的
Wood.
木头
You must know so much about art.
你一定对艺术非常了解
Do you come here often?
你经常来这里吗
Yeah. I have to.
对 我必须得来
Why?
为什么
S-Staying grounded is really important to me.
让自己保持清醒对我来说很重要
Oh, my gosh. Yes.
一点儿没错
I love that you know that about yourself.
我好喜欢这种了解自己感觉
Like, I recently just found out that I'm an introvert.
比如吧 我最近就发现我其实是个内向的人
Yeah. Well, Bellow has been...
好吧 这里一直是
Let me say this.
我就这么说吧
I'm up at 7:00 a.m. every morning,
我每天早上七点就起来了
I'm grateful, and I am alive.
我非常感激上苍 而且我还活着
Good for you. That's so...
挺好的 真是
Oh, my gosh. If you come here a lot,
我的天哪 如果你经常来这里
you might know my friend Chantal.
你没准认识我朋友Chantal
What?
什么
What?
什么什么
Would you excuse me for a second?
不好意思我要走开一下
My hands are dirty, and I need to wash them.
我手很脏 我要洗手
Yeah, you do you. Okay.
没问题 你去做自己的事吧 好的
Go get 'em.
加油
Do you have kids? Me? No.
你有孩子吗 我吗 没有
Do you want them? They'd be gorgeous.
你想要孩子吗 你的孩子一定很漂亮
Oh. Yeah.
呃 好吧
They would be very freckly, that's for sure.
我确定他们会长很多雀斑的
Your freckles are exquisite.
你的雀斑美得无与伦比
Oh, thanks. No. Yeah. I don't know.
呃 谢了 我觉得还好吧
Dory. Hmm?
Dory 嗯
I get the sense that your modesty comes from
我察觉到你的谦虚来源于
a place of shame and doubt
羞耻和猜疑
and immense pain.
以及巨大的痛苦
How do you feel about who you are?
你觉得自己是个怎样的人
I think I'm, um...
我觉得我 呃
I think I'm trying... I'm trying to be a good person,
我觉得我在努力 努力做个好人
and, uh... yeah, I don't know.
然后 好吧 我也不知道
I feel very emotional all of a sudden.
突然就多愁善感起来
I think you have some walls that are keeping you
我觉得你周围有墙壁
from giving all the love you have inside.
阻碍着你给予内心深处的爱
I want you to be able to give that love.
我希望你能够给予别人那份爱
Yeah, me, too.
我也希望
You're kind, you're stunning, you're important.
你很善良 你很漂亮 你很重要
I'm so glad you came back. Yeah.
我很开心你回来了 嗯
Do you guys ever feel like the moment is, like, scary?
你们有没有觉得"那个时刻"有点吓人
I don't think that's a very respectful point of view.
我觉得你这个观点不太礼貌
Same.
我也这么觉得
You know what? I think we're just gonna, like, take a quick breather.
我觉得我们得出去透口气
We'll see you in a sec. Yeah.
一会儿见
Elliott, I can't keep pretending
Elliott 我实在装不下去了
like I know what these people are talking about.
好像我知道这些人在说什么一样
I'm getting the heebie-jeebies. I'm getting, like, jumpy.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 我都快神经质了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
And everyone is pregnant, right?
而且所有人都怀孕了 对吧
Everybody is pregnant. I've never seen so many...
所有人都怀孕了 我从来没见过这么多
Hey. Guys, do you know what time it is?
你们知道现在几点了吗
This watch is just for show. No. All these clocks are,
这个钟就是个摆设 这些钟都被
like, set to different time zones. Yeah. Okay.
设定成不同时区的时间了 好吧
I feel like we should probably go soon.
我觉得我们差不多该走了
Please! Please!
求你了 赶快走吧
Okay, but, Elliott, who's that woman
好吧 不过 Elliott 咱们进来的时候
that you knew when we walked in?
你认识的那个女人是谁啊
Okay, so, she was a P.A. For this, like, terrible short film
哦 她是一部很烂的短片的助理制片
about, like, a musician who falls in love with a deaf girl.
就是一个音乐家和一个聋女坠入爱河的故事
And the filmmaker wanted, like, Victor Garber
制片人想让Victor Garber
to play the musician.
来演那个音乐家
And I was like, "Well, no."
我就 "怎么可能"
You know what I mean? It's like Victor Garber
你懂我意思 因为Victor Garber
doesn't even know what a short film is, you know?
连短片是什么都不知道
No, but who's the woman?
但那个女人到底是谁
Okay, sorry.
哦 抱歉
No, she worked on that short film. Right.
她参与了短片的制♥作♥ 好吧
All I'm saying is before tonight, I've, like,
我想说的就是在今晚之前
never seen her smile.
我从来没见她笑过
I mean, she's literally...
她简直就是
she used to be, like, sullen and, like...
她以前感觉闷闷不乐的
You know, we'd always be like, "Hey!"
比如我们欢快地跟她"嘿"
and she'd be like, "Hey." You know what I mean?
她就很阴沉地回答"嘿"
And she was always... And now she's...
而且她以前总是 但是现在
Like there's a brain transplant.
她就像做了脑移植手术一样
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表