剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Chantal?!
Chantal
Chantal?!
Chantal
Chantal?!
Chantal
Chantal?!
Chantal
Chantal?!
Chantal
Chantal?! Chantal?!
Chantal Chantal
Chantal?!
Chantal
Girl, you standin' in shit.
妞儿 你站到屎上了
Nasty.
真恶心
Don't wear them on the train.
可别穿着那双鞋上地铁
Make the whole MTA smell like shit.
会让整个车厢一股屎味
So, Kristine runs up to us
Kristine追上我们
with, like, shards of glass
满身的玻璃渣
literally still in her hair.
真的 她头发里都是
And she's, like, "Help me flip my car over!"
她说"帮帮我把车翻过来"
And I was like, "No. Call the police."
我说"拒绝 还是报♥警♥吧"
You know, and, like, I felt so bad for her,
我觉得她真可怜
but it was like, "You can't bring us into your mess," You know?
但是"你总不能拖累我们啊" 对吧
This is not enough ketchup.
番茄酱不够
I'm gonna need some more ketchup, sweetie.
我得再来点番茄酱 亲爱的
Do you guys remember that girl Chantal Witherbottom?
你们谁还记得那个叫Chantal Witherbottom的女孩
Uh, no. Who is that?
不记得 她是谁
I do feel like I remember that name.
我倒是觉得这名字挺熟
She was like... She was like this girl...
她就是 就是那个
You know, we went to college with her.
和我们一个大学的
She...
她
I'm just trying to think of a way you would remember her.
我在想怎么能让你们想起来她
Um... here, look. Do you have ketchup?
嗯 看 你有番茄酱么
Oh. Remember?
噢 想起来没
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
想起来了 噢 想起来了
Oh, she sucked.
是个烂货
Why'd she suck?
怎么说
Because she had nothing to offer.
因为她又没啥拿得出手的
She always, like, brushing her hair in public. Yeah.
她还总是在公共场合梳头发 是呢
It's, like, brush it home, please. Right.
麻烦你在家梳 好么 就是说
She was always just, like, around,
她还总是在你跟前
and she was, um...
她还
I mean, she was very jealous of me.
其实 她特别嫉妒我
Do you? It was... It was like...
你记得她吗 感觉 就是
No. I don't recognize her, no. It wasn't always that way.
没印象 不认识 也不是总这样
Nice picture, though. Because, you guys...
不过照片不错 因为 你们
Hey, big man! ...remember? It was, like, off the bat,
嘿 大高个 记得吗 每出戏剧
I was cast as a freshman in all the plays.
我总是立刻会被归入新人演员
And, you know, it was, like, some people got it,
总有人能拿到角色
but her job was to read lines with me.
不过她的任务就是和我对戏
So, she didn't like that.
她不喜欢这样
Well, she's gone missing.
好吧 她不见了
What do you mean "Gone missing"?
什么叫"不见了"
She's, like, a missing person.
就是 她失踪了
There's posters of her, like, all over the city.
全城都贴着找她的寻人启事
Dory, what happened to her?
Dory 她怎么了
I mean, she's missing. Well, where is she?
她失踪了 那她在哪
That's... That's the question. Why?
问题就是这个啊 为什么
Portia, no one at the table knows.
Portia 在座没有人知道
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
I feel like... I feel like I'm about to cry.
我感觉 我感觉我都要哭了
I know, right? I mean, it's insane.
我懂的 真不可思议
Dor... did I sleep with that waiter a few years ago?
Dor 我是不是几年前和那个服务生睡过
I don... I don't know.
我 我不知道
Because he's acting like he doesn't remember me.
因为他表现得跟他不记得我似的
And we've been severely under-ketchuped.
我们真的很缺番茄酱
Excuse me. Hey.
不好意思 嘿
It's just crazy 'cause we... we were friends.
这简直了 因为我们 是朋友
Friends?
朋友
You just described her as "That girl, Chantal Witherbottom."
你刚还说她是"那个叫Chantal Witherbottom的女孩"
Yeah, but... she was really nice to me.
是 不过 她真的对我蛮好的
You know, I felt like she had a really good heart.
我觉得她心肠特别好
Don't you think it's so sad?
你不觉得这真让人难过么
I think it's sad.
我觉得挺难过的
It's sad.
是挺难过
I hope she's okay.
但愿她没事
You got crap in your teeth.
你牙缝里有东西
What? Come here. Let me dig it out.
啥 过来 我给你挑出来
Oh, no, it's okay.
不用了
Oh, come on. No, I'm still eating.
过来呗 不 我还没吃完呢
Never mind, it's...
没事 这
Excuse me. Yes. You or your friend.
不好意思 对 叫的就是你或者你朋友
Chantal Witherbottom was pursing an MFA in poetry
Chantal Witherbottom是诗歌♥专业的研究生
when she finally achieved her goal of self-publishing her collection of poems.
当她终于达成愿望 自主出版了她的诗集
And then she disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
接着就离奇失踪了
Babe. Last seen at her sister's bridal shower
宝贝儿 她最后一次出现是在
at their family home in Chappaqua, New York...
她老家纽约查帕克参加她姐姐的新娘送礼会
Babe. ...Witherbottom's sister Elizabeth
宝贝儿 Witherbottom的姐姐Elizabeth
told officials she sent Chantal Babe.
给警♥察♥说她让Chantal 宝贝儿
on an errand to pick up cupcakes. Baby.
去帮忙取纸杯蛋糕 宝贝儿
Yo. But she never returned.
呦 但她再也没回来
Babe!
宝贝儿
Hi.
嗨
I need to eat now.
我要吃饭了
She tastes like heat and rain
她的味道像炎夏的雨水
She tastes like heat and ra-a-in
她的味道像炎夏的雨水
She tastes like heat and rain
她的味道像炎夏的雨水
You know...I think I'm gonna do that Leading Women to Lead thing.
我觉得我应该做"带领女性去领导"的活儿
That's something you think I'd be good at, right?
我应该很擅长这个 你觉得呢
Something I could be good at
我应该擅长的事
Something I could be good at
我应该擅长的事
What are you talking abo-o-ut?
你在说什么
What is up with you, Dory?
你怎么了 Dory
Do you want me to... Aw! Shh. Shh. Don't talk, baby.
你要不要我 嘘嘘 别说话 宝贝
Come on. Don't talk. Don't talk. Don't talk.
拜托 别说了 别说了 别说了
Oh, you almost ready?
噢 你准备好了没
Yeah.
好了
Here we go.
来了
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
My foot's cramping.
我脚抽筋了
Goodwill. Goodwill.
做好事 捐了
Oh, God. What was I thinking? Goodwill.
哦 天哪 我怎么会买♥♥这件的 捐了
This I have been saving for you.
这件我一直给你留着
To do what with?
给我♥干♥嘛
Wear it. Oh, yeah, of cour... Yeah. Oh, okay.
穿啊 哦 哦 好吧
You could belt it. It's perfect. Yeah.
你可以再配个皮带 完美 是啊
Oh, wait. How on earth are you gonna
噢 等等 你到底要怎么
carry all this stuff 10 blocks?
拿着这么多东西走十条街
I just thought I'd get an Uber... Perfect!
我刚在想准备叫辆优步 太棒了
...and then I could just pick up the dry-cleaning on my way back.
然后我可以在回来的路上去取干洗好的衣服
Dory, how is it that you are so good at
Dory 你怎么能把其他人都不想做的事
all this stuff no one else wants to do?
做得这么好
Yeah. I'm just happy I could help.
我很高兴能帮上忙
Look, my parents were very progressive,
我父母很强势
which was great. Yeah, they were great.
这很棒 恩 他们是很棒
Oh! Hey! One second.
噢 嘿 等一下
And, um...
还有
And right now I'm working for a major artist.
我在给一个大艺术家打工
I'm producing her show.
为她的展览做准备
I can't really say who she is, but, um, she's huge.
我不能说她是谁 但是 她很牛
Um, I'm a stylist. I'm a designer.
恩 我自己既是造型师也是设计师
I can act if I need to.
如果需要的话我还能演戏
I could curate.
也可以做策划
I really just like projects.
我是真的很喜欢做这些项目
I should introduce you to Martine.
我应该把你介绍给Martine
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表