剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
and it was trying to get up on the rock?
使劲想爬到石头上
And then you jumped over the fence,
然后你跳过栅栏
and you were, like, on the rock,
你就站在石头上
and you, like, um -- you kicked it.
然后你就 就踢了它一脚
No, I -- I helped him.
才没有 我明明帮了它
Exactly.
就是这样
And I just feel like, since we broke up, like...
然后我就觉得 我们分手之后
there's, like, no one to, like, you know, like...
没有一个人能够
help me back onto the rock.
帮我爬回石头上面去
Time and again, you give me zero reason to trust you.
又一次 你让我没一丁点儿理由信任你
Okay. I know what this is.
我知道这是怎么回事了
It's about the article.
是那篇文章搞的鬼
No, I don't need an article to tell me that you're a liar.
不 我不需要什么文章来告诉我你是个骗子
I'm actually glad I was caught
我很高兴我被揭发了
because it gives me a chance to start over.
这样我就有机会从头来过
And it gives, like, us a chance
同时我们也有机会
to, like, just, like, to do it right this time.
去 去好好谈恋爱
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思的
Okay, I -- I will... consider taking you back
好吧 我 我可以考虑和你复合
if you will admit that you are a liar and a narcissist.
只要你承认你是个骗子和自恋狂
Oh, my God. Okay, that's easy.
我的天 这太容易了
I'm a liar, and I'm a narcissist.
我是骗子和自恋狂
No, no, no. I want you to feel shame.
不 不是这样 我要你为此感到可耻
I want you to say it again, and this time,
我要你再说一遍 这次你说的时候
I want you to actually feel bad about it.
我想要你发自内心感到羞愧
Okay.
好吧
I'm a liar...
我是个骗子
...and I'm a narcissist.
我还是个自恋狂
And I'm a really --
我还是一个超级
I'm a terrible person.
我是个烂人
But I'm really working on it.
但我真的在努力改变
I really want to believe you.
我也真的很想相信你
You don't have to believe me.
你不用相信我
You just...
你只要
You just have to love me.
你只要爱我
Hey, so, I just quit Gail.
喂 我刚刚从Gail那边辞职了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Yeah. And then, randomly, I ran into that woman
是啊 然后 我还无意中遇到那个女人了
from that Leading Women to Lead thing,
就是做"带领女性去领导"项目的那个
and she offered me a job.
她给了我一份工作
Oh, whoa. Wait, that's huge, right?
真厉害 等等 这算是大事了吧
Yeah, I mean, you know, just super, like, meant to be.
是啊 这一切感觉就像注定好的一样
Or whatever. So, yeah, I think it's good for me.
或者别的什么 所以我觉得是件好事
I-I think it's good.
我觉得还不错
Oh, my God. This is awesome.
天啊 真是太赞了
Babe, I'm so proud of you.
宝贝儿 我好为你骄傲
Everything seems to be going so well.
事情都太顺了
Yeah, actually, I'm gonna go meet her right now.
是啊 我现在正要去见她
Hey, we should celebrate or something.
我们该庆祝一下什么的
I've been thinking, you want to take a trip?
我一直在考虑 你想去旅游吗
We could visit my folks.
我们可以去看看我的家人
My dad just got a hot tub... Shit!
我爸刚买♥♥了个热水浴缸 该死的
...and he's going nuts. He keeps telling me about it.
他简直乐疯了 一直在跟我讲浴缸的事儿
He's called me three times today. Shitty, shit, shit, shit!
他今天给我打了三个电♥话♥ 我靠 靠 靠
He's even got his buddies calling me.
他甚至发动他哥们打给我
There's, like, a buddy of his lives in Midtown. I'm such a loser!
他有个住在(曼哈顿)中城的哥们 我就是个废物
He asked me if I wanted to meet up and talk about the hot tub.
问我要不要见一面 聊聊浴缸的事
I was like, "Uh...no."
我说 "呃 算了吧"
And then he'd be like, "Okay, we're gonna run out of steam at some point,"
他说 "好吧 我们总有一天会被他折腾死"
and it's all they want to talk about.
他们说来说去就只有这事
Can I call you back, babe?
我能回头打给你吗 宝贝
What? II'll call you back.
什么 我等下打给你
Hey.
嘿
Fuck! It's all over. All over!
操 一切都完了 全完了
I'm a fucking idiot. You're so uncoordinated.
我他妈就是个白♥痴♥ 身体这么不协调
My ceiling fell on my head,
先是天花板砸头上了
and now I have this.
现在又来这种事
I love your little islands of chest hair.
我喜欢你那块小岛一样的胸毛
I love when we walk together,
我喜欢我们走在一起的时候
people get jealous of me.
路人嫉妒我的小眼神
It's true.
真的
God, you're stupid.
天啦 你好傻哦
I love, of course, your ability to forgive.
当然 我还喜欢你能够原谅我
Aww, of course. Mm. Of course I do.
喔 当然 我当然会原谅你
Oh, my God. It's my agent. I have to get this.
天呐 是我的经纪人 必须得接
Hey, Sharon.
嘿 Sharon
Oh, no, it, yeah, no.
哦 不 是的 不
It's been, like, the toughest day of my life, yeah.
今天是我人生中最艰难的一天
But I've had, like, really amazing friends helping me through it, so...
还好有超贴心的朋友陪着我 所以
Wait. No, no, no, no, no.
等下 不不不不
Slow down.
慢慢说
Oh, my God. Is this real? Tell me this is real.
哦天呐 是真的吗 告诉我这是真的
What...What's going on?
什么 怎么了
Oh, my God. What?
我的上帝啊 什么
You are my warrior.
你是我的战士
What...What's going on?
什么 怎么了
Okay, you're the greatest.
好 你最棒了
I mean, you are literally the love of my life, Sharon.
你简直是我此生至爱 Sharon
Okay. I'm on my way.
好 我这就过去
I got to go. Where are you going?
我要走了 你去哪里
I actually can't talk about it right now.
我现在还不能说
It's, like, very hush-hush.
这事还在保密阶段
It's all still, like, in the works.
这事还在进展中
What is in the works?
什么还在进展中
Elliott!
Elliott
It's not for sure yet, but I'm gonna be famous.
现在还不确定 不过我要名声大噪了
I got a book deal.
有人找我出书
What? Yeah, I'm gonna be an author.
什么 是的 我要出书了
My agent's selling a memoir about my life as a liar.
我经纪人要给我出自传 讲述我的谎言人生
Wow. Oh, my God.
哇哦 我的天
Yeah. I mean, it has honestly been the craziest day of my life.
是啊 今天是我人生中最疯狂的一天
I mean, I suffered all morning,
我整个早上都无比煎熬
and since then, i just feel like I know more about who I am
然后我觉得 我更了解我自己了
and who I have to be.
更清楚我该做什么
So, put on a dress, girl.
所以打扮起来 小姐们儿
We're going dancing.
我们跳舞去
Um, I don't really feel like going dancing tonight.
嗯 我今晚不太想去跳舞
Wait. Portia, are you still mad at me?
等等 Portia 你还在生我的气吗
Okay. What I did was terrible, okay?
没错 我这事做得非常渣 好吗
It was inexcusable, but...
不可饶恕 但是
For--Forgive me?
原 原谅我 好吗
I mean, right? Forgive me.
原谅我吧
Elliott...
Elliott
My dad died of cancer.
我爸爸就死于癌症
And I don't get to have a dad.
我因此没了爸爸
And he really loved me,
他非常爱我
like, in a real crazy way, and now I...
疯狂宠溺那种 可现在
He doesn't get to see me on TV.
他却看不到我上电视
And no one's ever gonna love me the way that he did
再也没有人会像他那样爱我
in my whole life or ever really care that...
一辈子都不会再有 也再没人会在乎
I ever did anything special.
我做了什么特别的事
Because of cancer.
这都是因为癌症
Portia, I am so sorry.
Portia 我真的很抱歉
I mean, you never -- you never talk about that.
你从来 你从来没说过这些
You never asked.
你从来没问过
And now...
那现在
what if I told you...
如果我跟你说
that my dad is totally fine,
我爸活得好好的
that he is a boring ophthalmologist that lives in Park Slope, and
他是个无聊的眼科医生 住在公园坡
I was only telling you that story
我刚才都是在瞎编
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表