剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
It makes me furious!
这让我很狂躁
That's all.
就这些
We hear you.
感谢分享
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
Um, is there a bathroom? I just need to...
呃 这儿有洗手间吗 我得去
Oh, no. We don't leave during acute intimacy.
不行 进行深度亲谈时不允许离席
Plus, we'd love to hear from our new friends.
再说了 我们很愿意听新朋友分享
Okay. Um...
好吧 嗯
All right. Uh, I get advised by a lot of people...
是这样的 除了我的好朋友
not my close friends...
好多人都建议我
that I should sort of be, um, less girly
不要那么少女
and kind of more professional.
要专业成熟一点
And I just... I don't know if it's wrong to think this.
我只是 我不知道该不该这么想
I just think that you don't have to be one kind of woman,
我觉得当女人不是单面的
and I think that, like,
我觉得 比如说
I should be able to get my nails painted and also be smart,
我涂指甲不代表我不聪慧
and a lot of people don't really think I'm that smart,
但很多人觉得我不聪明
and I think that's frustrating
这让人很沮丧
'cause I think I'm my own kind of smart.
因为我觉得我有自己独特的聪明之处
Um, and I know you're probably all thinking, like,
而且我知道你们大概都在想
"This girl's really conceited."
"这个女的真瞧得起自己"
But we're sharing, so I thought I would just share.
但是我们在互相分享 所以我觉得我得说出来
We hear you, girl.
感谢分享
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Dory. Can we hear from you?
Dory 能听听你的分享吗
Yes. Yeah, um...
当然 好的
Let's see. Um...
我想想看
Well, I've actually been feeling, um,
我最近其实感到
a little more confident lately,
更自信了一点
a little more comfortable in myself,
内心变得更舒畅了
which might sound weird
这可能听起来很怪
after hearing such vulnerable stories.
毕竟刚才听了这么多无助的事
But, um... I'm working on something new.
但是 我最近在关注一件事
A friend of mine from college, Chantal,
我大学的朋友 Chantal
she went missing about three weeks ago.
三周前失踪了
And maybe you guys have seen "Missing," You know,
你们也可能见到过寻人启事
flyers for her or something. Or maybe you even knew her.
或者传♥单♥什么的 甚至你们可能认识她
But, um... she's special.
但是 她很特别
And I will find her.
并且我一定会找到她
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不 不 等等 等等等一下
What do you... what do you think this is?
你觉得 你觉得这是什么
Acute intimacy.
深度亲谈
I don't want to hear about... what is her name?
我不想听 她叫什么来着
Chantal. Chantal.
Chantal Chantal
I don't want to hear about Chantal. We don't do that.
我不想听Chantal的事情 我们不是干这个的
We don't tell other people's stories here.
我们在这里不讲别人的故事
Well, I was... I was gonna get to that.
我才 我才正要说到自己
You're not on the right pa...
你的方式不对
It seems the moment is early.
看来"那个时刻"提前了
I'm sorry. It's friends only.
不好意思 同仁才能进
You... you understand.
你们理解的
Brick said that we could...
Brick说我们可以
The circumstances have changed, Dory.
情况不一样了 Dory
I have to pee so bad, you guys.
我超想尿尿
I feel like we have to see what they're doing in there.
我们得去看看他们在里面干什么
There's no way I'm going back in there.
我才不要再回去
Is what I said too braggy? I just...
我刚刚说得太自负了吗 我只是
I was trying to fill the silence.
我只是想打破僵局
I was in until I said "Chantal."
我本来融入进去了 直到我说出Chantal的名字
Did you see how they all tensed up
你们注意到了吗 我一提起她的名字
the minute I brought up her name?
他们全都紧张了起来
It's true.
没错
Ooh! Hi.
噢 嗨
Get in, honey. Get in. Thank you so much. Ooh!
快进来 亲爱的 进来 太感谢你了
Are you coming?
你来吗
No. I'll see you guys later.
不了 我待会来找你们
Don't die. Dory, seriously!
别死在里面了哦 Dory 讲真的
All right, all right, all right. Okay?
好吧好吧好吧 好了
If you don't text me... I'll be scared.
给我发短♥信♥报平安 不然我会吓坏的
Thanks, guys. Hi. We're going to Williamsburg.
谢谢你们了 你好 我们去威廉斯堡
Can you take 10th Street?
你能走第十大道吗
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!
抱歉 我很抱歉
Don't worry. Dad's got it. You're gold.
别管了 老爸来付 你有心了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Where have you been?
嘿 你去哪儿了
We've been waiting.
我们一直在等你
I'm so sorry. They took our cellphones, Drew.
太对不起了 他们收走了我们的手♥机♥ Drew
I mean, they gave them back, but they took them.
他们还回来了 但之前拿走了
I didn't know what time it was.
所以我不知道时间
And you wouldn't believe what they actually did in there.
他们在里头干的事你绝对闻所未闻
Dory. Hey. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen!
Dory 嘿 这是我见过最诡异的事情了
Dory? Yes.
Dory 怎么了
I think my family would really appreciate it
我觉得如果你真心道歉的话
if you sincerely apologized.
我的家人会接受的
Seriously? We've been waiting, Dory!
真的吗 我们一直在等你 Dory
Okay.
好吧
You missed the whole damn dinner! Yes. Okay, okay.
整个晚餐你都错过了 是的 好吧 好吧
Here we go. Okay.
那就去吧 好
Hey, guys. Hi.
大家好 嗨
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
How you doing? I am so, so, so sorry
你好吗 我非常非常非常抱歉
that I'm so late and that I missed everything.
今晚迟到了还错过了整个晚餐
You know, it's a really long story
一切都说来话长
with a lot of really extreme variables
发生了太多的变故
and, you know, I just... I don't know
我 我不知道
if you would be responsive to them,
你们是否能接受这些
but, um, it was very rude of me,
但是 我的行为非常失礼
and it'll never happen again.
以后再也不会发生这种事了
Honey, don't worry about it.
亲爱的 别担心
You know, mistakes happen.
你知道的 孰能无过
We just hope you got something eat.
我们希望你已经吃过了
We understand. Thank you. Yeah. I'm fine.
我们理解的 谢谢你们 真的 我很好
Good, Thanks. Okay.
那就好 谢谢 好的
Hey, Dory. Hi.
你好啊 Dory 你好
How's it going?
最近如何
Hey, Kara. Hi.
你好 Kara 你好
Um, I'm also sorry that I haven't responded
我也很抱歉一直没回复
to your Facebook posts.
你在脸书上的留言
I totally get it. Totally good.
我完全理解 没事儿
So, it all makes sense. I mean, this cult is
一切都说得通了 这个邪教
some kind of weird, like, birthy pregnancy club.
是一个诡异的类似于妊娠生子俱乐部
Hey. And they all gather up.
嘿 他们聚集在一起
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
The door's unlocked.
门没锁
Did you not lock it when you left?
你走的时候没锁门吗
No, I definitely locked it, Dory.
不 我绝对锁上了 Dory
What? Hold on.
怎么回事 等等
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Dory. Dory. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
Dory Dory 天呐 我的天呐 我的天呐
All right, I'm gonna call 911.
好了 我要报♥警♥了
Stay there.
待在那儿别乱跑
It's the cult, Drew.
是那个邪教干的 Drew
I gave them my name, and now they know where we live.
我告诉了他们我的名字 他们就查到我住哪儿了
It's them.
就是他们
It's them, for sure.
就是他们 一定是
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表