剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
I got the Venmo for the dry cleaning.
我收到干洗费的转账了
Thanks.
多谢了
Good. Good.
那就好 那就好
Good, good, good, good.
好好好 好得不能再好了
This house is crazy, huh? It's so nice.
这房♥子挺屌♥的哈 挺温馨的
This is awkward.
真是尴尬啊
Oh, come on. No, we can all hang out.
别这样 我们可以愉快地玩耍的
It's fine. No.
没啥尴尬的 不是
I mean, the fact that I'm at this vigil
我是说 我来参加守夜这事儿
for a girl that I don't even know.
我都不认识那个女孩是谁
I feel like I'm intruding.
感觉自己冒犯了别人
Yeah, it is weird.
是的 是挺奇怪的
It's almost like, um,
感觉就像是
"What are we doing here?"
"我们这是在干嘛呢"
Now you're making me feel bad.
听你讲完我好惭愧
I don't do anything to help people.
我都没有帮过别人什么
Oh... Oh, my God. Don't even worry about it.
没事 没事 别担心这个
I go to every town hall meeting that I can.
每一次市民大会我都尽可能参加
That's an incredible start, Leslie.
这就是了不起的第一步 Leslie
But you could also, um...
不过 你还可以
I mean, go with me here...
我是说 跟上我的步伐
You could also donate $20 to, like, my charity.
你可以捐20刀给我的慈善项目
I will think about it.
我会考虑考虑的
You have to.
一定好好考虑
I play a frisky rookie cop named Courtney Garcia
我扮演一个活泼的新人警♥察♥ 名叫Courtney Garcia
with super sensitive hearing.
她有超敏锐的听觉
I love... I love how on TV
我就爱 就爱看电视上
the... the cops are always hot. Right.
那些火♥辣♥的警♥察♥ 没错
Well, everyone on the show is very attractive.
其实 电视节目里每个人都很吸引人
So, let me ask you.
容我问一句
What's it like to, um, have to do a sex scene?
拍激♥情♥戏 是什么样子的
I mean, do you ever... get turned on,
我是问 你有没有 真的性奋过
or do you feel like it's just a day at the office, right?
还是说你觉得只是在例行公事而已
Hi. Hey, babe.
嗨 嗨 宝贝
Babe, we're just talking about
宝贝 我们只是在聊聊
what a nightmare this whole situation is.
整个形势多么糟糕啊
I'm sorry this is...
忘了介绍了
Hi, I'm Portia.
你好 我叫Portia
Miranda, Chuck's wife.
我叫Miranda Chuck的老婆
Hi, it's nice to meet... You have pretty hair.
很高兴认识 你头发还真不错
How do you guys know Chantal?
你俩怎么认识Chantal的
She was our nanny.
她是我们的保姆
Yeah.
没错
Oh, my gosh. This sucks for you guys.
我的天呐 那你俩真是惨了
It's a tough night. Yeah.
难熬的一晚啊 没错
Speaking of, should we go check on the kids, babe?
说到这 我们去看看孩子们吧 宝贝
I think so. Yeah.
我想也是 对啊
Do your thing. Okay.
去忙你们的吧 好的
Bye. Take care.
拜拜 保重
Yes, goodbye.
好的 拜拜
Um, I-I'm right downtown
呃 我 我就住在市区
if, you know, you're ever around.
要是 你懂的 你到了市区
Okay.
好的
I've been trying to reach Jane Goodall recently,
最近我一直有试着去联♥系♥珍妮·古道尔
and she's really hard to find.
她还真是行踪不定
I can imagine.
可以想象
I e-mailed, like, this e-mail on her website,
我发了电邮 给她官网上的邮箱
and I, like, messaged all the message boards,
我还在所有的留言板发了消息
but no one's getting back to me.
但是没有一个有回音的
I mean, like... Agnes, I'm sorry.
感觉就像 Agnes 不好意思
Um, is that, uh,
那人是不是 呃
Chantal's boyfriend?
Chantal的男朋友
Hang on.
等一下
Gavin, right?
Gavin 对吧
Oh, ex-boyfriend.
前男友
They broke up a couple months ago.
他们几个月前分手了
Do you know what happened?
你知道为什么分手吗
No, but it was sudden.
不知道 但是挺突然的
I thought they were gonna get married.
我一直以为他俩要结婚呢
She didn't tell you anything else about,
她没有跟你提起什么吗
like, what happened between them, or...
比如 他俩怎么了 或者
You know, she didn't really talk about things like that.
其实她不怎么谈起这类事情的
I mean, I'm super open about
我倒是乐于跟别人说说
talking about my feelings and sex and stuff,
我的感受啊性生活啊什么的
but she wasn't like that.
但她不是这样的
I guess people are different.
我想每个人不一样吧
So, I see you and Dory are still a thing.
我看你和Dory还在交往
Yeah, I didn't take your advice.
是的 我没听你的
Hey, do...
嘿 你
Julian? Oh, my God.
Julian 天啊
You look amazing!
你看起来帅呆了
Uh, random question...
随便问问啊
Are you still writing for any of those media outlets, sir?
你还在给哪家媒体写稿子吗
Yeah, yeah. Sometimes.
对啊 有时候写
Yeah.
这样啊
Why, what's up?
怎么了 什么事
Oh, I was just... This is so gross.
哦 我就是 这事说起来太不好意思了
Are you open to hearing a new pitch?
你愿意听我推销个新产品吗
Do you want to talk, or... No, but go ahead.
你是想直接谈还是 我不想 但是 你继续
I don't want you e-mailing me.
我也不想你发邮件给我
Okay, um, you know when you're thirsty...
好吧 嗯 当你渴了的时候
Excuse me, Mrs. Witherbottom.
打扰一下 Witherbottom女士
I'm sorry to bother you.
不好意思打扰你一下
My name's Dory.
我叫Dory
I went to school with Chantal,
我跟Chantal是大学同学
and, um, I wanted to tell you
我想跟你说
that, um,
那个
I saw her.
我看见她了
I saw your daughter...
我看见你女儿了
What? At a Chinese restaurant.
什么 在一个中餐馆
You had dinner with her? When?
你跟她吃饭了 什么时候
No, I-I wasn't with her,
不是 我 我没跟她在一起
but I-I tried to talk to her,
但是我 我想找她说话来着
and she left this book at the restaurant.
然后她把这本书落在餐馆了
Chantal hates Chinese food.
可是Chantal讨厌中餐啊
She wasn't eating, really.
其实她当时没在吃东西
She was just there, and... I don't understand.
她就是在中餐馆里 然后 我不太明白
Was... Was this in college?
这事是在学校发生的吗
Is this a book from college? No, no.
这是学校里的书吗 不是 不是
I want to tell you that she's out there.
我想告诉你的是 她就在某个地方
She's alive.
她还活着
Where... Where is she?
那她 她在哪儿
Okay. What are you saying?
呃 你在说什么
That I... Do you... Do you know where she is?
我 你 你知道她在哪儿吗
No, not exactly. You don't know where she is?
不 我不确定 你不知道她在哪儿
No, but I saw her. Where is she?!
我不知道 但是我看见她了 那她到底在哪儿啊
She was in Flushing when I saw her.
我看见她的时候她在法拉盛
Hey... Hey, this woman hasn't slept in days.
嘿 这位女士已经好几天没合眼了
Give her some space.
别老缠着她
I was just trying to tell her something.
我就是想告诉她点事儿
And what is your name. Dory.
你叫什么 Dory
But I saw something, and I'm trying to tell her what I saw.
我目睹了些事 我只是想告诉她
Then call the hotline or tell the cops.
那就去打热♥线♥或者找警♥察♥
It's not helpful for you
你在这儿骚扰一个悲痛中的母亲
to be harassing a grieving mother, okay?
没有任何帮助 好吗
Well, I have information, and I'm just trying to help her.
我有消息 我只是想帮她
You want to help. Yeah.
你想帮忙是吧 是的
Why don't you go around
你不如到处走走
And clean up some of the disposable plates that people have been leaving everywhere.
把大家扔得到处都是的一次性盘子扔掉
That would be very helpful.
这才是帮大忙
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表