剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Dory, are you here with someone else?
Dory 你是跟别人一起来的吗
No. No, I am not. No. I just...
没有 没有 我是
I didn't mean to...
我不是说
Who is that? Oh, okay.
那人是谁 好吧
I'm sorry to bother you. Have a nice day!
抱歉打搅你了 祝你一天顺利
All right, come on, come on.
好了 快跑 快跑
Edwin! Brick!
Edwin Brick
They're taking our trash!
他们抢了我们的垃圾
Go, go, go, go go!
快 快 快跑
What's this?
这是什么
Uh, my girlfriend left those for all the neighbors.
我女朋友写给所有邻居的
We just wanted to let everybody know
我们就是想让大伙儿都知道
we had a break-in last night.
昨晚我们遇到了非法闯入
We wrote them in English and Spanish, so...
我们写了英文版跟西语版的
You should get a weapon, just in case.
你应该弄个武器 以防万一
I have a bat.
我有根球棒
I have something way better.
我有更好的
Mom.
妈妈
I keep forgetting you have your own key.
我老忘记你自己有钥匙
They're killing Garcia.
他们要杀死Garcia
Who's Garcia?
Garcia是谁
My character on "Surviving Essex."
是我在<埃塞克斯求生>里的角色
Oh! I thought you were talking about a real person.
吓我一跳 我还以为你说的是现实里的人呢
No, Mom. Like, I don't get to do the show anymore.
不 妈妈 我不能继续出演这部剧了
What did you do wrong?
你哪里做错了吗
I didn't do anything wrong. They love me.
我什么都没做错 他们都爱我
No, let's be real, Portia.
不 现实点 Portia
If they liked you,
如果他们喜欢你
they would've kept you alive and talking.
他们会让你的角色活下去 给你台词
Mom, that's not how television works, okay?
妈妈 影视业就是这样子 好吗
The creators have a story that they have to tell,
编剧有他们自己要讲的故事
and sometimes they kill their most beloved characters off
有时候就要杀死他们心爱的角色
to keep people entertained.
以此吸引观众
Well, if you're going to defend them,
好吧 如果你要替他们说话
I... I don't know what position
我就搞不清你想让我
you want me to take in this matter.
站在谁那一边了
I just came here 'cause I thought you could give me,
我来这儿是因为我以为你可以
like, a little sympathy.
安慰我一下
Oh, boo hoo. I mean, really, come on.
哎哟 我勒个去 拜托
Your character didn't make a lick of sense.
你的角色一点都不符合逻辑
I mean, here you are, this privileged white person
我意思是 你明明来自上西区
from the Upper West Side playing an illegal immigrant
是个享有特权的白人 却演了一个非法移♥民♥者
who somehow gets a job with the NYPD?
还不知怎的在纽约警♥察♥局工作
I mean, you're basically stealing from the Latina community.
你根本就是"偷了"拉美裔群体的身份
You watched it.
你有看
Well...
那还用说
This is starting to feel a little useless.
感觉在做无用功
You know, that's the thing about P.I. Work
其实吧 私♥家♥侦♥探♥的活儿就是这样
is there's a lot of dead ends.
很多都查无结果
And then you're sitting outside in your car
然后你在外头坐在车里
for the 15th straight hour, sick off deli coffee and...
一坐就是15个小时 抿着咖啡
you know, you want to give up,
你想要放弃
thinking about how your dad never forgave you
又想起你♥爸♥因为你不接手家族事业
for not taking over the family business,
永远都不会原谅你
and then boom... it just comes to you, you know?
接着突然一瞬间 你恍然大悟
You put it all together and you figure out
把线索整合起来 你就知道
how to find that scared little girl
要如何找到那受惊的小女孩
and bring her back home to her family, safe and sound.
把她安然无恙地带回她家人身边
And you remember why you're doing it to begin with,
然后你就想起自己一开始为什么要从事这个行业
and that it's okay to be a lone wolf.
就算孤胆奋战也无所畏惧
That's a little cheesy.
这么说有点煽情
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no.
不会不会
That's great.
你说得很对
Yeah, I don't know. You want another beer?
我也不清楚 要再来一瓶吗
Yeah. Yeah?
好 要吗
All right.
好嘞
Here. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
Jesus.
天
Hey, why do you even have a taser?
你怎么会有电击枪
My aunt had it when she thought her life was in danger,
我姨觉得自己生命受到了威胁 就去弄了一把
but she doesn't need it anymore. She's dead.
但她用不着了 她死了
Could you not touch all my crap?
能不能别到处碰我的东西
What are you doing?
你在干什么
So I looked it up, and the taser's worth $500,
我上网查了一下 这电击枪值500刀
so I'm either gonna take one big thing that's equal to that
所以我要么带走一件和它等价的大物件
or a bunch of small things that add up to that.
要么拿一堆小杂物 加起来值500刀
Okay? No, you're not.
可以吗 不 不行
Okay? Can you just take this back, then?
你能把它拿回去吗
Because I actually bought my stuff 'cause I like my stuff.
我买♥♥的东西都是我喜欢的
I don't like this. Take this. No.
我不喜欢这个 拿走 由不得你
We're already doing this. Okay.
就这么定了 好吧
How much is this? It's cute.
这件多少钱 好漂亮
Maybe I can wear it to lunch next week
下周我终于要见我爸了
when I finally meet my dad.
要不到时就穿这件去吃午饭好了
Jesus.
天哪
Would you please put that back, okay?
请你把它放回去 好吗
That's my girlfriend, Dory's.
那是我女朋友Dory的
You don't have to look away.
你用不着转过去
They're just human tits.
就露个奶头而已
I know I don't have to look away.
我知道我用不着转过来
I just prefer not to see your breasts.
我只是不想看见你的胸
Look. Turn around.
看我 转过来
So, who do you think looks better,
你觉得谁穿更好看
me or your girlfriend?
我还是你女朋友
I think that you both have a certain charm.
我只能说你俩都很迷人
Can you please take that off?
能把它脱下来吗
Okay. Jesus.
好吧 天哪
Our mission at Pour is to
"倾泉"的宗旨是
provide clean and healthy water for villages in Uganda.
为乌干达的村民提供纯净健康的水
With your help, we can change the landscape of Africa
有了你们的帮助 我们可以改变非洲的地貌
and leave a legacy of life for tomorrow.
并且留给未来更多生机
Because we all speak the language of friendship.
因为友情无边界
Thank you in advance for your support.
在此先感谢你们的支持
Thank you!
谢谢你们
Thank you guys so much.
非常感谢你们
Sorry. It's like I've never been on stage before.
抱歉 狼狈得好像我从没上过台一样
I have. I have been on stage.
我有上过 我有上过台
Don't make me list my credits,
别逼我说出来
Um, I was Mack the Knife on stage 13 years ago
13年前 上高中的时候 在<三便士歌♥剧>汇演里
in my high school production of "Threepenny Opera", bitch.
我演的可是主角暗刀麦奇呢 小婊♥子♥们
Uh, what I do want to say
我真正想说的是
is that when you take a sip of water tonight,
今晚当你们小口喝水的时候
I want you to feel fucking guilty.
我希望你们都他妈感到内疚
In all seriousness, we do need your help.
言归正传 我们非常需要你们的帮助
We really do.
真的非常需要
We raised enough money to get here, tonight,
我们筹到了足够的钱 才办了这次晚会
but tonight-tonight, we need to raise enough money
但是今晚 我们要筹足够的钱
to make clean water in Africa a reality.
去实现非洲净水计划
Okay.
没错
If you guys are with me, let's do this.
如果你们和我想法一致 让我们一起努力
Okay? Invest in Pour.
请投资"倾泉"
No! That didn't count!
不 那不算
That's in! No, that does not count!
明明进了 不算数
That went in. No, because your legs crossed the line.
我投进了 不算数 你腿越界了
There is no line. That's the whole point! Yes!
没有界 哪儿来的界 有界才有意义 当然有
I don't see your line. Your legs crossed this one.
我没看见你说的界 你腿越过这儿了
I'm a renegade. No, it doesn't count.
我从来不守规则 不行 不算数
All right, you want to, uh, should we get back to it?
好吧 你想不想 呃 我们是不是该回到正题了
Yeah, sure.
好 必须的
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表