剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
You're doing that victim-y thing again.
你又开始被害妄想了
Well, I'm just very upset by it all,
这整件事让我很焦虑
you know? And it's... it's devastating.
你知道吗 而且是毁灭性的
Yeah, for her, but not for you.
是 对她来说是的 但和你没关系啊
Am I not allowed to feel sad for somebody else?
我不能为别人的遭遇难过吗
Jimmy, if someone died that you didn't know,
Jimmy 如果一个你不认识的人死了
would you be sad?
你会难过吗
Don't... That's not fair.
别 这么类比不公平
Jimmy, please don't answer that question, okay?
Jimmy 不要回答这个问题 好吗
Okay, look, look...
好吧 听着
You asked me to be honest, so I'm just gonna say this...
你让我实话实说 那我跟你说实话
I think you've decided that this matters to you
我觉得 你认定这事对你来说很重要
because you have nothing else.
是因为你没别的事可操心了
I forgot, um...
我都忘了
how you can be.
你这人有多刻薄
And...
而且
And I forgot that I forgot... that.
而且我忘了我忘了这件事
So, no. I-It didn't answer my question.
所以 不 你的话没能解答我的问题
Uh, I'm gonna go.
呃 我要走了
Jimmy, best of luck.
Jimmy 祝你好运
All right, Jimmy.
好啦 Jimmy
Let's get you into college.
我们来把你送进大学吧
Just a second.
等一下
Cool.
好的
Hi. How's it going?
嗨 你怎么样
It's fine.
挺好的
Oh, cool. Um, hey, you know, if you ever need, um,
好 那个 呃 如果你要
a safe place to hang out,
一个能安全待着的地方
we're right upstairs, and we got a really comfy couch
我们就住楼上 我们的沙发超级舒服
and a hot shower, and, um...
还能洗热水澡
Look, honestly, I know what it's like
说实话 我知道那种感受
when things get bad,
情况越来越糟
and that guy you're with is, like, a total jerk.
和你在一起的男的 是个大人♥渣♥
It's nuts, and I want you to know
这种事很抓狂 我希望你明白
it's not your fault.
这一切并不是你的错
What's the matter with you? Noth...
你这人有病吧 没
Do you have, like, a little dick or something?
你是丁丁很小 还是怎么的
Oh, um... "Oh, we've got a really comfy couch,
呃 "哦 我们的沙发超级舒服
and we want to help you out"? Well, that part's true.
我们想帮你" 这点是真的
Get the fuck out of my business,
给老娘有多远滚多远
you babycock bitch. Okay, good shit.
你这个丁丁一丢丢大的贱♥人♥ 行 骂挺狠
You're a bitch. Yeah.
你个贱♥人♥ 好吧
Get the fuck out of my... Yes.
有多远滚多远 好
Can you speak English? I do, yeah.
会说英语吗 会
Do you speak English? Uhhuh.
会不会说 嗯
Get the fuck on out of my fucking house!!
麻溜儿地给老娘滚
Sorry. I want to say sorry about this.
对不起 对不起多管闲事了
Fuck you! Okay. Good stuff.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 好 骂得好
I can smell your dick from here, you piece of shit!
我从这里都能闻到你的裤裆味 人♥渣♥
Understood.
收到
Chantal?!
Chantal
I've got to go. Cover me.
我憋不住了 帮我挡一下
Oh, Jesus. Are you kidding me?
天啊 你认真的吗
There's nobody out here.
这里没人
Chantal?!
Chantal
Oh, Jesus, Nancy! I'm sorry.
我去 Nancy 对不起
God! I'm sorry.
天呐 对不起
Richard!!
Richard
Pammy?!
Pammy
Come here, quick! You got something?
快来这里 你发现什么了吗
Chantal?
Chantal
Chantal?
Chantal
Hey, I-it's me.
嘿 是我
It's Dory, from college.
我是Dory 是你大学同学
I'm coming in.
我进来了
That's her blouse.
那是她的衬衫
That's Chantal's blouse.
那是Chantal的衬衫
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表