剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
Yeah?
嗯
Okay, come on. Yeah?
靠近点儿 嗯
Look me in the eyes, okay? Okay.
看着我的眼睛好吗 好
Is this some kind of a setup?
你们是要给我相亲吗
What do you mean?
你说什么
Portia, me.
Portia 我
Oh.
哦
Is it a set-up? Is it a set-up?
这是相亲吗 是相亲吗
Yeah, I guess so.
我猜是吧
Yeah, I th... I think, um...
我觉得 呃
if you feel something,
如果你有感觉的话
act on it.
就采取行动吧
Okay,
好
I just wanted to say
我想说
thank you for, um... For coming over tonight.
感谢大家今天晚上能来
Um, you know, Drew and I don't do this very often, so...
呃 Drew和我不常有客人 所以
They don't. I hope the food is good.
他们不常有 我希望大家吃得开心
Anyways, yeah, and, uh, and Gavin, um,
无论如何 Gavin
I'm really looking forward to, you know,
我非常期待
getting to know you better. So, yeah, welcome, and, yeah.
能更深入地了解你 欢迎大家的到来
Hey, cheers, guys. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
干杯 伙伴们 等会等会等会等会
Wait, wait.
等会等会
Toasting people, you got to make direct eye contact,
要干杯的话 你们得有直接的眼神交流
or else you get seven years of bad sex, right?
否则会七年房♥事生活不和谐 对吧
You know that old superstition.
大家都知道这个古老的迷信说法吧
None of us want that, especially not
大家都不想要那样吧 特别是
the couple over there, right?
那对情侣
If I know anything about couples... Right.
按我对情侣的了解 没错
They like having sex... Right.
他们喜欢做♥爱♥ 没错
For years.
年复一年
Okay, Drew.
好吧 Drew
Portia.
Portia
Drew, you know the drill.
Drew 你知道规矩
Right, yeah.
对 好吧
Dory. Yeah.
Dory 好
Yeah.
好
That's so fun. I never played that.
太有意思了 我从来没这么玩过
So, uh, where's the other blonde friend of yours?
话说 你们另外那个金发的朋友呢
Oh, Elliott. Oh, yeah.
哦 Elliott 对
He is in Africa having the time of his life.
他正在非洲享受他一生中最快乐的时光
I'm gonna show you a cute pic.
我给你看张特别可爱的照片
He's doing such good work.
他在那儿干得特别好
That's him with his water charity.
这是他和他的水资源慈善捐助的孩子们
Uh, Gavin, um...
呃 Gavin
I wanted to ask you, um...
我想问问你
What'd you think about the vigil?
你怎么看那次守夜
Oh, God, I mean,
哦 那个
Drew knows how I feel.
Drew知道我是怎么看的
Yeah. He had a real strong reaction.
是 他反应特别强烈
Right.
好吧
Yeah, I mean, personally, I felt like
个人观点啊 我是觉得
I just bought tickets to, like,
我就跟买♥♥了张票
a three-ring circus or something.
去看"马戏团"还是什么似的
That's exactly what I said. That's the...
和我说的一模一样 真的
Drew, tell her. That's exactly what I said.
Drew 你跟她说 我是不是说过一模一样的话
Those are the words I used.
我用的就是那些词
He said the same thing.
他说过一模一样的话
Yeah, I just felt like Chantal would have...
是吧 我就是觉得Chantal
hated the whole thing.
会讨厌那一切
Do you... D-Do you disagree?
你 你不这么认为吗
I neither agree nor disagree.
我保留意见
I think what Dor is trying to say is that hum...
我觉得Dor想说的是
Chantal was just such a little
Chantal就是个
humble little sweetheart.
不起眼的小乖乖
Such a humble little sweetheart?
就是个不起眼的小乖乖
That's what I said.
是啊
Is that what we all think here?
在场所有人都是这么想的吗
That the... Chantal was just a little
Chantal就是个
humble sweety... to you all?
不起眼的小乖乖 你们都这么想吗
She was very, very nice to me.
她对我特别特别友善
That's interesting, definitly.
有点儿意思 真的
I'm gonna just politely request that we don't
我能提个小小的要求么
talk about Chantal anymore.
我们能不能不讨论Chantal了
Yeah.
可以啊
Of course. Yeah.
当然了 可以
Of course. Of course.
不说了 不说了
Yeah, I just think it's, you know...
嗯 我就是觉得吧
It's such a tragedy, you know?
这简直是个悲剧
I just hope she knows she's loved.
我只是希望她知道她自己是被爱的
I just told you that I didn't want to talk about that!
我不是刚跟你说我不想讨论这个了吗
You know?
你懂不懂啊
Yeah.
懂
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay, you guys.
好了 各位
Crazy that we've gone, like, this whole supper
晚饭进行到现在
without talking about the political situation
咱们竟然都没聊咱们国家
happening in our country. Mm, yeah.
最近的政♥治♥形势 嗯 是啊
I'm actually gonna be right back. Where you going?
我一会儿回来 你要去哪儿
Anybody hear that dog?
没人听到狗叫吗
I got to go check on that outside.
我出去看看怎么回事
Hey! Baby dick.
喂 小丁丁
Hi. Having a party?
嗨 开派对呢
Oh, um, no, just like a small, little get-together.
哦 没有 就是个小型的聚餐
Kind of offended I wasn't invited.
我没被邀请有点不爽啊
Yeah, it was my... It's kind of my girlfriend's thing,
啊 这其实 是我女朋友攒的局
so I'm not really, you know...
所以我没法 你懂的
It's just like a...
那其实只是个
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的啦
You don't owe me anything.
你又不欠我什么
Okay.
好吧
So, just so you know,
那个 就是跟你说下
me and my angry boyfriend,
我和我那个爱生气的男友
we broke up.
分手了
And you were right.
你说得对
He was a total jerk.
他完全就是个混♥蛋♥
Nice, um...
挺好的 嗯
It seems like that was a good thing, then.
这应该算件好事
You don't know what's good for me, okay?!
你才不知道什么是对我好 好吗
Oh, for sure.
哦 那肯定的
Detective Garcia,
侦探Garcia
it's my character on "Surviving Essex". She is Latina,
是我在<埃塞克斯求生>里的角色 是个拉美裔
So she uses her hands a lot.
所以她手上动作特别多
You...You play a Latina?
你 你演的是拉美裔
Oh yeah, I'm ethnically ambiguous.
是啊 我是混血
Okay.
好吧
Gavin, let's be real, okay?
Gavin 咱们说点真心话 好么
I know about the baby. Yeah.
我知道宝宝的事了 没错
I know. It's crazy.
我明白这太疯狂了
But I know.
但是我确实知道了
Are you the father?
你是孩子的父亲么
Gavin, look at me.
Gavin 看着我
Look at me!
看着我
What happened to Chantal?
Chantal发生什么事了
It's cra... I've become, like, paralyzingly aware
有点扯 但是自从我开始演戏
of my body at all times since I've been acting.
我就经常不太能控制我的身体
It's really, like, I can't...
真的 就像我不能
I'm like... Sometimes, I'm just, like...
有时候我就像
I can't even get control over what my feet are doing. Dory.
我甚至不能控制我的脚 Dory
'cause I'm always thinking about them. So..
因为我总是想着我的脚 那么
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表