剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
"They're after me, they're after you."
"他们盯上我了 他们也在找你"
Yeah, something like that. "They" Being the cult.
对 类似那样的话 "他们"是指邪教
Yes! TW Brownway,
没错 布朗威房♥产
her real estate company, and the cult --
她的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 和那个邪教
they're definitely affiliated.
他们肯定是一伙的
So, Keith is a part of the cult.
那么 Keith是邪教成员
He's after Chantal,
他要干掉Chantal
and he killed Lorraine because she knew.
他还杀了Lorraine 因为她知道内♥幕♥
Yes, and Lorraine found you.
对 Lorraine找到了你
Right.
没错
I don't know why.
我不明白为什么她来找我
But, you know, that's the question.
但是 那就是问题所在呀
There's a question mark in the middle.
这中间有个问号♥
I just can't believe you slept with Keith.
我就是无法相信你和Keith睡了
I know.
我知道
Yep.
是啊
I think we could get back in time.
我想我们能及时赶回去
What?
什么
Oh, great. Drew smokes now.
太好了 Drew现在抽烟了
Ouch! Oh, babe, you okay?
哎呦 宝贝 你还好吗
Thank you so much.
多谢你了
Hi. You saved me.
嗨 你救了我一命
I'm Portia.
我是Portia
Matthieu.
Matthieu
Matthieu.
Matthieu
In .3 miles,
前方0.3英里
your destination will be on the right.
您的目的地在右侧
Are the numbers going down?
数字在减小吗
I can't see any numbers.
我没看见什么数字
You guys, Matthieu is so funny.
跟你们说 Matthieu太幽默了
I texted him. I was like, "Why do you like soccer?"
我给他发短♥信♥ "你为什么喜欢足球"
And then he just texted me a picture of his knee surgery.
他只回了一张他膝盖手术的图片
Oh, my God. It's like a prison.
天哪 这里像个监狱
You have arrived.
您已经到达目的地
Wait, I think it's open.
等等 我觉得门是开着的
Yeah, I'm not going in there.
我是不会进去的
Guys, we're trespassing.
各位 我们在私闯民宅
I'm scared.
我好害怕
Are we just now realizing
你们有没有想过
that Agnes could have given us a completely made-up address
Agnes可能给了我们一个瞎编的地址
and now we're fully intruding into a stranger's home?
然后现在我们闯进了一个陌生人的家里
Guys?
伙计们
Guys. Guys!
这边 这边
Is she dead? I don't want to look.
她死了么 我不想看
Well, someone's been here.
有人之前在这儿待过
I don't get it.
我没懂
Does she just, like, hide out here all day?
她就一直躲在这儿吗
This is where she feels safe.
这是她的避风港
Okay, so now what do we do?
好吧 那我们现在怎么办
I said "Ridiculous."
我说 "搞笑哦"
The word ri-dic-u-lous.
这个词"搞 笑"
No.
不
Oh, I can't pick the restaurant.
我不会挑餐厅
You're the local. You pick.
你是本地人啊 你选吧
Oh, have you been to Le Rouge?
那你去过"红"么
Yeah? Oh, my God. I like yummy food, too.
真的吗 我的天 我也喜欢好吃的
Okay.
好的
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
so I think it's weird that we're all sitting here,
我觉得我们都坐在这儿 干等着Chantal
waiting for Chantal.
这也太奇怪了
I don't think that's the best way to use everyone.
这样可不是人尽其才的做法
So how about one of us goes into town, like me,
要不我们出一个人去市里看看 比如我
and has a drink with a local, you know, Matthieu,
去找个本地人喝一杯 比如Matthieu
and I can bring a notebook
我可以带着小本本
and get sort of information on Montreal.
获取一点蒙特利尔相关的消息
No. I don't...
不 我不
No, no -- I don't think we should leave.
不不不 我觉得我们不应该离开
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思么
Because Chantal can literally be home any second,
Chantal随时都有可能回家
and I just -- I think we should be here,
我只是觉得我们应该在这
uh, when she gets back.
她一回来就能看到我们
Come on, Dory. It's just a drink, okay?
拜托 Dory 我只是去喝一杯
It's just a -- text me and I can come right back.
那只是 给我短♥信♥我就立马回来
Drew? Yeah?
Drew 怎么
Can you drive me to my drink?
你能载我去喝一杯么
Yeah, sure.
当然了
I love you!
爱你哟
So were you still thinking of taking the bus back tonight?
你还想着今晚坐大巴回去吗
Yeah.
嗯
I think you should stay,
我觉得你应该留下
and that we should keep talking.
我们应该再聊一聊
Hey, Portia, let's go.
嘿 Portia 走吧
Coming!
来了
Okay. I love you.
好的 爱你们哦
Keep me in the loop.
随时联♥系♥我
I can't believe that they just left.
我不敢相信他们就这么走了
I know.
我懂
I mean, we just drove all the way here.
我们开了一路才来这儿
And we're finally in the house
而且我们终于找到了这个房♥子
that Chantal's been hiding in, and they could give a shit.
Chantal一直就藏在这儿 他们根本不在乎
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我的天 我很抱歉
I have to take this. It's my editor.
我必须接这个电♥话♥ 是我的编辑
What you're doing is more important.
你的事重要多了
I have to take this. I--
只是我必须接电♥话♥ 我
Dina, hello!
Dina 你好啊
Let me just go outside.
等我出去再说
And would you call yourself a liar?
你觉得你是个骗子么
Oh, without a doubt. Yeah.
毋庸置疑 我是
Um, but it's very complicated, obviously.
但是很明显 这很复杂
Like, it's rooted in insecurity.
这都是源于缺乏安全感
I mean, I'll admit, I'm insecure,
我是说 我得承认 我很缺乏安全感
and various childhood traumas, uh, some of which, you know,
各种童年阴影 其中一部分 你知道的
I was subjected to,
我亲身经历过
others that I maybe felt were a part of my journey
然后其他有些我觉得是我经历的一部分的
but I didn't necessarily experience.
但其实我并没有真正经历
Totally.
我懂
So...
所以啦
Chantal?
Chantal
I'm certain I can recall various times in my life
我很确信我能回想起生命中的好多瞬间
that I felt empathy for other people...
我完全能够理解他人的处境
You know, I can recall --
我还能回想起
Oh, my God.
天哪
Hey!
嘿
Dory.
Dory
Come here. Slow down.
过来啊 别跑了
I know you know where she is.
我知道你知道她在哪儿
Shit.
完了
Stay away!
离我远点儿
Jesus Christ, is that a taser?
老天爷啊 那是把电击枪么
Don't come near me.
别靠近我
Tell me where Chantal is.
告诉我Chantal在哪儿
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Why are you freaking out?
你在害怕什么
You told me you worked for Chantal's family.
你告诉我你为Chantal家工作
All right, okay. Yeah, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
No, I don't work for the family.
确实 我不是为他们家工作
I said that because I wanted you to think I was legit,
我那样说只是想让你相信我
but I was more than happy to share the money with you.
但是我很愿意跟你一块儿分了那笔钱
What money?
什么钱
Stop it!
别装了
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表