剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I love Martine.
噢 我爱Martine
She's amazing, so no introduction needed.
她太棒了 用不着你介绍
Yeah, but it's just so cute because "Surviving Essex"
是呢 不过实在太棒了 因为<埃塞克斯求生>
is, like, my parents' favorite show,
是我爸妈最喜欢的节目了
and so they are so sweet and excited,
他们特别支持我 特别激动
and, like, they get it because I'm...
他们心里清楚 毕竟我
I'm kind of doing it as an actor now, which is...
我现在也算是个演员了
I don't know if you're, like, a creative type...
我不知道你是不是创造型的
I don't really watch TV, so...
我不怎么看电视 所以
Dory, do you know my friend Alyssa?
Dory 你认识我朋友Alyssa吗
No. Hi. Hi.
不认识 你好 好
Alyssa's a chef at Glasserie,
Alyssa是格拉斯利的主厨
and Corinne is a designer at Vogue.
Corinne是<时尚>杂♥志♥的设计师
Oh, wow.
呜哇
This is Dory. She is my friend...
这位是Dory 她是我朋友
from college.
大学同学
Can I, um, talk to you for a moment?
我能和你聊两句么 就一会儿
Sure.
当然
So, Drew...
所以 Drew
were the LSATs hard?
法学院入学考试难吗
Yeah, I wouldn't know.
我怎么会知道
I, um... I go to business school.
我 我读的是商学院
Ohh. We don't take that.
噢 我们不考那个
I... - Hey,
我 嘿
Portia.
Portia
Hi! Are you okay?
嗨 你还好吧
Yeah. Why? Why?
还好啊 怎么了
Well, I saw your post about your friend.
我看见你发的关于你朋友的事了
Chantal?
Chantal
It's so hard.
你一定很难过
Yeah. Thank you for asking.
是的 谢谢你的关心
No, of course. That's so sweet of you.
不 我应该做的 你太贴心了
I'm okay. Good.
我没事的 那就好
I just hope she is. Yeah.
但愿她也没事 是啊
We just hope she's having a moment. Totally.
但愿她只是暂时躲起来了 但愿如此
But you are... Like, your support means so much to me
不过你真的 你的关心对我很重要
Oh, of course. and to, like, her family.
这是我应做的 对她的家人也是
Of course. Yeah. Thank you.
是我应做的 谢谢你
Marc, if it looks like I was flirting,
Marc 如果我看起来像在跟人调情
it's probably 'cause I was, okay?
那或许我就是在调情 好吗
It's part of my work,
这是我工作的一部分
and you have to be comfortable with that.
你必须适应这些
Okay, but as your boyfriend... Uh! That word!
好吧 但是作为你的男朋友 啊 这个词
Okay, I swallow your cum.
怎么 我吞了你的精♥子♥
I take your mom to lunch every Sunday.
每个星期天还带你妈妈去吃午餐
To me... To me, that means "Boyfriend."
对我来说 对我来说 这就是"男朋友"
Okay, look, look.
好吧 听我说 听我说
I think what we have
我觉得我们一起经历的事
is so, so, so, so, so, so special.
非常非常非常非常特别
But when you use that term,
但当你用了那个称谓
it just kind of undoes all of that, okay?
那种特别感就全没了 明白吗
If you're gonna make this into a problem,
如果你要把我调情的事儿放大
I feel like you should go home.
我劝你最好先回家
But we are in love!
但我们在相恋
See, I feel like we're saying the same thing.
是 我觉得我们说的是一个意思
I set a Google alert for Chantal,
我在谷歌♥快讯上设置了Chantal的新闻追踪
but it keeps updating me with this woman who has the same name,
但它一直给我更新一个同名女人的新闻
who just turned 115 in Miami.
她在迈阿密 刚刚满115岁
Which is, you know, impressive, but...
这的确很惊人 不过
What? Dory!
怎么了 Dory
Don't look! Don't! Oh, my God.
别回头 别看 天哪
Should I say hi to him first, or wait till he says...
我要先跟他打招呼吗 还是等他先说
He's coming. Which one should I do?
他过来了 我要怎么做
I don't know, but he's here. He's here.
我不知道 但是他已经来了 在你后面
Hey. Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey, what's up? Hey.
嘿 最近怎么样 嘿
How you doing? I'm okay.
你怎么样 还不错
Good. Yeah.
那就好 是啊
Well, hey, I-I think I'm gonna head out of here.
呃 我想我要走了
Oh, but you just got here.
但你才刚来啊
Yeah, I just...
是啊 我只是
I just realized I'm not really up for this.
我只是发现我不太适合这里
But, hey, it's good to see you.
不过 见到你很高兴
It's been a minute. Yeah.
我们很久没见面了 是啊
You're not still working for that rich lady, right?
你不会还在给那个富婆工作吧
No. All right.
没有了 挺好
I-I mean, no, yeah, yeah, I am,
我 我是说 不 还在 我还在那儿
but it's just like... just for now.
但 只是暂时的
Sure. Sure. Yeah.
当然 当然 是啊
Cool. Yeah.
挺好的 是啊
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 没错
This is nice. Mm.
挺不错的 嗯
Bye.
再见
I made you a little drink. Thanks.
我给你弄了点喝的 谢谢
Should we do something?
我们要管管吗
There's no point.
这么做没有意义
Something terrible could be happening.
可能会发生什么可怕的事
Yeah, something terrible
是啊 可怕的事
is happening everywhere all the time.
到处都有 一直都在发生
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay. This is horrible.
好吧 这太恐怖了
Yeah. This is horrible.
是啊 太恐怖了
Okay, how about this?
好吧 要不这样
If we hear, like, a glass shatter or something like that,
如果我们听见 像是打碎玻璃或者类似的声音
I'll go over there. Okay.
我就过去看看 好
Okay? Yeah.
行吗 行
Oh, my God! Uh, yeah, I don't...
我的天啊 呃 是 我不
I... That could have been anything.
我 那可能是别的什么声音
I don't know.
我不知道
I just... Look.
我只是 听我说
Honestly, if you want to go over there and deal with that,
说真的 如果你想过去管这件事
that's fine, then.
随便你
I don't know.
我没想法
Wha... Well, I don't know what to do.
什么 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do, either. Dory, I can't...
我也不知道怎么办 Dory 我不能
Okay, so...
好的 那么
Look, these girls, these teenage girls,
是这样 这些女孩 十几岁的女孩子
they're a very, very special breed.
她们是非常 非常特别的一类人
They're smart. They're driven.
她们很聪明 很努力
They're skillful. They're passionate.
她们精通学习 很有热情
These girls need to be challenged,
这些女孩子需要挑战
and I just feel that with you, they would...
我只是觉得和你相处的话 她们可能
They'd be bored out of their minds.
可能会觉得无聊透顶
I mean... I read
我是说 我看了
all four pages of your personal statement,
你的个人陈述 整整四页纸
and...
然后
it... it seems to paint a picture
它们展示给我的形象似乎是
of someone who's immobile, someone stuck, perhaps.
一个可能有点思维固化 止步不前的人
I-I mean, I...
我是说 我
Honestly, you're not even equipped to teach Tic Tac Toe.
说实话 你连教井字棋的资格都不具备
Right. Um...
好的 呃
I think, uh...
我觉得 呃
what I was trying to express was, um...
我想表达的是 呃
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm, uh... I'm having a little trouble finding my words.
我 呃 我有点不知道怎么说
Uh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry. I-I-I'm so sorry.
我 我很抱歉 我 我 非常抱歉
Look, it's just not a good match.
听我说 你只是不太适合这个职位
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表