剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
That's how you're going to treat me when I love you?
我这么爱你 你就这样对我吗
I love you!
我爱你
I'm sorry. Who is Keith?
抱歉 Keith是谁
I don't know any of these people you're talking about.
我不认识你刚刚说的任何一个人
Hey, Dor, I'm going to come in, okay?
Dor 我进来咯
Are we doing okay in here?
你还好吗
Uhhuh. Good.
嗯 很好
Good, good, good.
那就好那就好
I just need to sit down.
我只是得坐下
Elliott.
Elliott
Yeah? We killed him.
怎么了 我们杀了他
Keith's dead. We killed him.
Keith死了 我们杀了他
I know. What do we do, Elliott?
我知道 我们该怎么办 Elliott
I don't know what to do. What do we do?
我不知道该怎么办 我们该怎么办
Shh, shh, shh.
别说了
So, um, Chantal wants to take us all out to dinner.
听着 Chantal想带我们所有人出去吃晚饭
So we're going to go to dinner.
所以我们要去吃晚饭
And that's what we're going to do.
这就是我们现在要做的
Okay? What?
行吗 什么
Okay, I need you to stand up.
好了 你得站起来
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
I can't go to dinner. Whoa!
我不能去吃晚饭 妈呀
They want to go to dinner. We're not going to go to dinner.
他们想去吃晚饭了 我们不会去的
We can't go to this dinner, right?
我们不能去 对吧
Okay. I understand that
好吧 我知道
there is a body folded up in a closet.
衣柜里有一具被折起来的尸体
And we have to deal with that, okay?
我们也得处理掉它的
And we will.
我们会处理掉它的
But we are going to go to dinner.
但现在我们要去吃晚饭
Then we're going to come back from dinner.
吃完晚饭我们就回来
Then everyone else is going to go to sleep.
然后其他人都会去睡觉
And then the three of us are going to deal with the thing
然后我们三个再来处理这件事
and be done with it, okay?
然后我们就和这件事彻底了断 好吗
But right now,
但此时此刻
I need all of us to do our best to pretend
我需要我们尽最大努力去假装
that we are good, normal
我们是善良的普通人
non-murdering people.
而不是杀人犯
We're not murderers. Exactly.
我们不是杀人犯 没错
Very good, Dor.
很好 Dor
Okay?
明白了吗
Okay. Okay.
明白了 好的
Hey, guys?
嘿 伙计们
I need to eat!
我要吃东西
My blood sugar levels are crashing.
我的血糖在狂掉
I hate her so much.
我真是太讨厌她了
Oh, my God, you guys.
我的天啊 伙计们
I did not just eat that entire basket by myself, did I?
我真的自己把那一整篮东西吃光了吗
Oh, my God, I didn't realize how hungry I was.
天啊 我没意识到我竟然有这么饿
Oh, no.
真不敢相信
You've been through a lot.
你经历了太多了
You eat as much popcorn shrimp as you need, girly girl.
那些炸虾你想吃多少就吃多少 小可爱
No, seriously, though, you guys, I don't usually eat this much.
不 我和你们说真的 我平时不会吃这么多
How many calories do you think are in this?
这得有多少卡路里啊
That's probably, like, 2,000 calories.
可能有大概两千卡路里吧
Stop it.
你说真的吗
Matthieu, uh, where do you live?
Matthieu 你住在哪里
Because I feel like we could, uh, drop you off.
我们应该可以顺便送你回家
Yeah. That'd be good.
行啊 听起来不错
Dory, I think Matthieu
Dory 我觉得Matthieu
is going to keep hanging out with us.
要继续和我们一起玩
We just got to get up really early tomorrow, so...
只是我们明天早晨得起很早 所以
No, I thought we could hang out at the house
不用吧 我还想着我们可以在别♥墅♥里玩呢
and watch a movie and just sort of play it by ear.
看个电影 想玩什么玩什么
You guys, aw. It's just hitting me
伙计们啊 我突然意识到
that this is my last night off the grid.
这将是我与世隔绝的最后一晚了
And I kind of want to get effing lit.
我有点儿想疯狂一把
Whoo! You know?
太好了 你懂吗
Yeah. I don't think that's a good idea.
当然 我不觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, no, I've been driving all day.
同感 我都开了一天车了
Aw, come on. We... We should go home.
别扫兴嘛 我们应该回去了
Guys, perhaps this will make everyone happy.
嘿 或许这个能让所有人都开心起来
It's gonna be a long night, long night
夜还很长 还很长
This will turn your frowns upside down.
你皱起的眉头会嗨到整个儿倒过来的
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny Whoops, Johnny Whoops.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Whoops Johnny Whoops
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny
Okay.
好吧
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny Whoops, Johnny Whoops.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Whoops Johnny Whoops
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny
No!
不对
You still didn't get it!
你还是没学会
I did exactly what you did.
我和你们做的是一样的
No. Portia?
不对 Portia
What?
怎么了
Have you chosen a room yet?
你想好要睡哪个房♥间了吗
No. Maybe you and Matthieu
没 或许你和Matthieu
should go take your pick, wink wink.
应该去挑一间了 你懂的
No, no one is leaving until Matthieu gets it.
不行 在Matthieu学会之前谁都别想走
This guy's so stupid.
这人太蠢了吧
We're going to be out here till morning.
我们得在这里呆到早上了
I know. I know.
我知道啊
Drewsky, Drewsky, can you do it?
Drewsky Drewsky 你会做吗
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny Whoops, Johnny Whoops.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Whoops Johnny Whoops
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny
Drew's got it. He's got it. He got it.
Drew对了 他对了 他做的才对
That's what I did. Excuse me.
我也是那么做的 不好意思
Come on. You guys are making fun of me
拜托 你们就是在开我的玩笑
because I'm the silly French Canadian man.
因为我是个傻乎乎的法语区加拿大人
Um, my bus left hours ago.
我那班车几小时之前就离开了
Look, Dory, we can still call the police.
听着 Dory 现在报♥警♥还来得及
Okay. Okay?
嗯 行吗
Good people would call the police.
有良心的人都会报♥警♥的
Let's call the police.
我们报♥警♥吧
Okay, what are you going to tell them?
好 但你怎么跟警♥察♥说
We'll tell them the truth, Elliott. It was self-defense.
实话实说 Elliott 那是正当防卫
Okay. But, Dory, was it self-defense?
好吧 但是 Dory 那是正当防卫吗
Because it sounded a little foggier than that to me, so...
在我看来好像事情更加复杂些
Yes. Yeah, it's true.
是的 是的 是真的
Are you hurt anywhere?
你有哪里受伤了吗
I mean, no.
没有
But, I mean, I did hit my head earlier.
但是早些时候我确实撞到了头
I just... I don't have a bump or anything.
我也没有哪里肿了
I just have a headache still.
就是还有点头疼
Okay.
好吧
Look, Elliott,
听着 Elliott
when I got in the kitchen, he had her pinned down.
我进厨房♥时 他把她摁在地上
There was blood everywhere.
到处都是血
Okay. I get that.
好吧 我明白了
But, Dory, like,
但是 Dory
why would this guy want to hurt you?
为什么这个人会想伤害你呢
And do not say, "I don't know."
别和我说"我不知道"
I don't know. I mean, I... other...
我不知道 我是说 我不知道除了
other... other than I... I don't... I don't know.
除了 除了我不知道之外还能说些什么
It's okay, it's okay. Hey, Dory?
别紧张 没事的 Dory
Why was Keith on top of you?
为什么Keith会压在你身上
It was because I felt threatened.
当时我觉得受到了威胁
I mean, I felt threatened. So I...
我是说 我觉得受到了威胁 所以我
so I tased him.
所以我用电击枪电了他
Dory, I'm sorry.
Dory 抱歉
You... you tased him first?
你 你先电击他的吗
That can't be true, right?
这不可能 对吗
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表