剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
so that you would think I was, like, really cool, and
为了让你觉得我很酷
empathize with my struggle?
让你也感受一下我的痛苦 你会怎么想
Wait. Is that true?
等下 这话是真的吗
What... what?
什么 到底是怎样
You tell me.
你猜
Hello.
你好
Is Lorraine De Coss in today?
Lorraine De Coss今天在吗
Lorraine? What for?
找Lorraine什么事
I just have some questions I'd like to ask her.
我有些事要问问她
房♥产经纪人主管
布朗威房♥产
She must have got this made at FedEx Kinkos.
她肯定是自己去影印店做的
Take my picture. I want a picture with it.
帮我拍一张 我要和它合影
Oh, my God. Oh, this is perfect. Mm!
天啦 完美 嗯
She's a mess.
真是个蠢货
So, so you guys, you...you all knew Lorraine?
所以你们都认识Lorraine
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
She was just a temp. She was crazy.
她只是个临时工 脑子不太正常
There is no such thing as a "Head Realtor."
根本没有"房♥产经纪人主管"这种职位
What is that?
什么鬼啊
One time, I caught her washing her underwear in the bathroom sink.
有次我看到她在厕所洗手池里洗内♥裤♥
Oh, my God!
天呐
Then maybe you could help me make -- make sense of this.
那你们帮我看看这个是怎么回事
Now, what is this?
这是什么
It's a…it's a check from your company to Bellow & Hare.
这是你们公♥司♥寄给"怒吼与野兔"的支票
Oh, okay. This must be one of our tenants.
哦 应该是我们的一个租客
Right, but if that's so,
对 可如果按你说的
why would you guys be sending a check for $7,000 to them?
为什么是你们给他们寄七千美金支票
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
难道不该 他们寄给你们吗
I'm sorry. Who the hell are you?
不好意思 你到底哪位啊
So sorry to interrupt.
不好意思 打扰啦
Amy.
Amy
I'm supposed to meet some friends for dinner.
我要去和朋友吃饭了
Do you need anything before I take off?
走之前还有什么要我做的吗
Yes, Amy, come see this.
来 Amy 你来看这个
You're not gonna believe it.
你绝对不相信
Lorraine. Look at that.
是Lorraine 你快看
"Head Realtor."
"房♥产经纪人主管"
That is so sad.
这也太可悲了
I know. I know!
我懂的 我懂的
She went to FedEx Kinkos.
她自己去影印店做的
Can you imagine her in there?
你能想象那画面吗
No, I mean...
不是 我是说
You don't know? What?
你们还不知道吗 什么
She got hit by a train. What?
她被地铁撞了 什么
Lorraine got pushed in front of a train?
Lorraine被人推下铁轨
Or she tripped and fell. I don't know.
或者是失足掉下去的 我不知道
I bet it was suicide.
我打赌是她自杀
She seemed like a suicide person.
她看着像是会自杀的那种人
Or somebody pushed her.
也可能是被人推下去的
I mean, some days, I wanted to push her.
有那么几天 连我都想推她下去
Amy, you can go.
Amy 你下班吧
Get out of here. Bye, girl.
你走吧 再见啦
Watch out for those trains!
小心地铁哦
Step away from the platform.
远离站台哦
I'm putting this on Instagram.
我要发到Instagram上去
Right now, do it. Okay.
快发快发 好
Who's your missing friend?
你失踪的朋友叫什么
Chantal Witherbottom?
Chantal Witherbottom
I saw her, too.
我也见过她
She was always there for me.
在我需要时 她总会陪着我
Chantal is in danger.
Chantal处境很危险
They broke in to my building.
他们闯进我的住处
No, they know too much.
不 他们知道的太多了
You do enough P.I. Work,
私♥人♥侦♥探♥干久了
you realize there's no such thing as coincidence.
你就知道 世上根本没那么多巧合
Oh, hey, kid.
嘿 小妞
I've been calling you all day.
我一整天都在打你电♥话♥
I thought you were ghosting me.
还以为你在故意躲我
Lorraine is dead.
Lorraine死了
Holy cow.
我去
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Well. That's the reason I was calling you.
我打电♥话♥ 就是为这事
Found us some new leads.
我找到了新线索
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表