剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
That was so messed up.
全搞砸了
I mean, what an asshole, right?
那货真是个混♥蛋♥
And now he's, like, hovering around them,
他现在像个苍蝇一样围着他们转
so I can't even, like, talk to the dad.
我连和她爸爸说句话都不行
Dory, I think we should go.
Dory 我觉得我们该走了
I feel like people are looking at us.
我感觉大家都在看我们
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
I mean, it's not like I came all the way out here for nothing.
我不想大老远跑过来结果什么也没干
Dory... I'm so sorry.
Dory 不好意思打断一下
Julian was asking to do, like, a profile piece
Julian说要给我和整个水瓶风投项目
on me and, like, the whole water bottle venture,
做一个简介
and I'm just wondering if, like, is that weird?
然后我就想 这样会不会很尴尬
That's not what at all what happened, but okay.
完全是两码事 不过无所谓了
What, Elliott? Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Elliott 你说什么 算了 随便你
Could you try and help me with this situation right now, please.
你能不能先帮我解决眼下的事 谢谢你了
Okay, you want a suspect? That guy. What?
好吧 你想找个嫌疑人 那个人 什么
Yeah, Chantal used to nanny for him and his wife,
就是他 Chantal曾经给他们家当过保姆
and now he wants a… with
而现在他想和她来一炮
What? Okay, similar colors to Chantal?
啥 同样的事会不会发生在Chantal身上
Sorry, he killed her.
没错 他杀了她
Stop saying "Killed," Okay? She's alive.
能不能别老说"杀了" 她还活着呢
Dory, seriously, I don't want to be here anymore.
Dory 讲真 我不想再呆在这儿了
I want to go, too. It's disrespectful.
我也想走了 这样太不尊重别人了
There's nothing suspicious going on.
没什么好怀疑的
This is just a sad, sad thing.
只是在某个女孩身上发生了
that happened to some gal.
非常非常悲痛的惨剧
So, can we go?
所以 我们能走了吗
Okay. Okay?
好吧 同意了
Yeah, fine.
对 走吧
I-I'll meet you guys outside. I'm just gonna get my coat.
咱们外面见 我得去拿我的外套
There we go.
这样才对
Enjoying the three-ring circus, my man?
在"马戏团"里玩得开心吗 兄弟
Um... I'm sorry?
呃 你说什么
Chantal doesn't deserve all this.
Chantal不配大家为她如此
She's not even dead.
她甚至都没死
Oh, is that so?
哦 是这样吗
Girl disappears for a moment,
她不过是消失了一段时间
everyone acts like she's a saint.
大家搞得好像她是个圣人一样
I never saw her walk on water.
我可没看过她在水上走
I know you.
我认识你
Yeah. I think we went to school together.
对 我们应该是同学
You used to swim laps?
你原来游过泳
Yeah. Um, I used to.
对 嗯 我原来游
Yeah... Yeah, you had good form.
是啊 你体型很好
Ah, that's sweet of you.
啊 你真会说话
Hey, Dory!
嗨 Dory
We're heading out. Oh, okay.
我们要走了 哦 好的
Hey, hang... Hang in there, Gabe.
节哀顺便 Gabe
Hey, I heard that you think you saw Chantal.
嘿 我听说你觉得自己看见Chantal了
I did. I did see her.
真的 我真的看到她了
You should talk to someone about that.
你应该找人谈谈这件事
Yeah, trust me, I'm trying. No, no, no, no.
是啊 相信我 我正努力呢 不不不不
I mean, you should talk to someone professional.
我的意思是 你应该找专业的人谈
I have some names if you need a rec.
你需要推荐的话我可以给你介绍几个
Do you mean like a shrink, or...?
你的意思是找精神病医生
No, I'm... I'm fine, Julian.
不用了 我很好 Julian
I don't even have insurance, so it doesn't...
我连保险都没有 所以不用了
You should really get insurance.
保险还是得买♥♥的
Okay, goodnight. Bye.
呵呵 晚安 再见
All right. Good night. Yeah.
好吧 晚安 嗯
Where are you, Chantal?
你在哪儿呢 Chantal
What are you doing in my room? Oh! Sorry.
你在我房♥里干嘛呢 哦 对不起
I... I was looking for the bathroom,
我 我是来找洗手间的
and I... I'm sorry.
然后我 真对不起
I thought this was Chantal's room.
我以为这是Chantal的卧室
Is that my sweater?
那不是我的针织衫吗
Oh, is it? I'm sorry.
哦 是吗 对不起
Yeah, I don't...
我不是
Great.
你可真行
Yeah, than... Thanks for this tonight.
嗯 谢 谢谢今晚的招待
It was... Okay, bye.
那个 好了 拜拜
Ohh, I'm going to the bathroom now.
哦对了 我要去个洗手间
Sorry!
对不起
So, why are you here?
你为什么来这儿
Oh, my, uh, girlfriend Dory knew Chantal.
哦 我女朋友Dory认识Chantal
Okay.
好吧
I remember her.
我记得她
Girl with the... the hair?
那个头发卷卷的姑娘
Yeah, um, that's the one.
对 就是她
And Chantal's your girlfriend?
Chantal是你的女朋友
No. Oh, sorry.
不是 啊 不好意思
I thought somebody inside
我以为里面有人
had said that you guys were dating.
说你俩是一对儿来着
Yeah, well, we were dating...
是 我们原来是一对儿
till we weren't.
后来分了
Well, relationships are hard, so...
谈恋爱是挺难的 所以
This whole thing's been one nightmare after another.
这整件事就像一个接一个噩梦
The cops and the press ask me question after question.
警♥察♥和记者问了我一个又一个问题
I don't even have a moment to myself to rub one out.
我甚至都没时间撸管
Cool, well, hang in there, pal.
呃 好吧 坚持住啊 兄弟
I should probably go find my girlfriend Dory,
我该去找我女朋友Dory了
so I think I'm gonna... Those little people
所以我要 那间房♥子里的
in that house in there,
那些卑鄙小人
they think that I have dynamite strapped to my chest
他们觉得我把炸♥药♥绑在胸上
and they're all waiting for it to go off.
他们都等着炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥
You know, well, I've had it up to here with them!
行啊 那我就在这儿点火拉他们陪葬
What?! Huh?! Huh?!
卧♥槽♥ 说啊 说啊
What's your proof, huh?
你们的证据呢 说啊
Yeah, Darlene! What's your fucking proof?!
说你呢 Darlene 你♥他♥妈♥有什么证据
Good stuff. Hang in there. I'm actually...
骂得好 挺住啊 我真的要
Good to see you. I'm gonna take off.
很高兴见到你 我得走了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Safe travels, man.
好好好 慢走 兄弟
Nice to see you, too. Absolutely.
我也很高兴见到你 必须的
Really good to see you. Good luck.
真的很高兴见到你 祝你好运
Yeah. Best of luck with everything.
好 祝一切都好运
Okay, so I have all the hot goss
好了 唱诗班姑娘们的所有八卦
on the a cappella girls. Yes!
都搞到手了 太棒了
I want to hear everything. Okay, so, Leslie...
我要听全部 没问题 Leslie
she maced her girlfriend in February.
二月的时候她拿防狼喷雾喷了她女朋友
I'm not kidding. What?
我可没开玩笑 不会吧
And she's gonna go to prison for it.
她要为这事进监狱了
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表