剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Do you want to go to the zoo with me?
你想跟我去动物园吗
What?!
什么鬼
I think Agnes Cho knows something about Chantal,
我感觉Agnes Cho知道一些关于Chantal的事
so I'm gonna go over there and ask her some questions.
所以我准备过去问问她
Dory, no!
Dory 不要
I would -- I thought you were done with this stuff!
我 我还以为你不管这事了
Okay, I don't understand.
我不明白了
Why don't I know anything
为什么我一点也搞不清
that's happening around here anymore?
最近发生了些什么
I know you asked me to stop,
我知道你让我停下来
and I said I would, but I can't.
我也说了我会停手 但是我做不到
I'm too close to finding her, Drew.
我马上就要找到她了 Drew
So I'm gonna go to the zoo.
所以我得去动物园一趟
And I really hope you'll come with me.
我非常希望你也陪我一起去
I can't let you go to the zoo alone,
我不能让你一个人去动物园
so I'm gonna go. Great.
我跟你一起去 太好了
But, hey, I'm not in a good mood.
不过 我现在心情可不好
I'd really like that.
我很高兴你一起去
Hey, Dor?
嘿 Dor
I'm really glad you're not missing.
你没失踪我真的太高兴了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I have you on tape, Agnes.
我在录像带里看到你了 Agnes
It wasn't me.
那不是我
Hey, do you mind if I feed the little guy something,
嘿 你介意我喂这小家伙吗
like a banana or something?
用香蕉之类的
No! Okay, yeah.
不行 好吧
Agnes, Chantal is in danger.
Agnes Chantal现在处境很危险
Do you understand? Her life is in danger.
你明白吗 她的生命有危险
$5,000. What are you talking about?
5000刀 你在说什么
I'll tell you where Chantal is if you give me $5,000.
给我5000刀我就告诉你Chantal在哪儿
It's not for me!
又不是我用
It's for these magnificent creatures,
是用在这些高贵的生物身上
some of whom will die unless they receive
要是再不接受昂贵的药物治疗
pricey medicines and acupuncture treatments
和针灸治疗的话 有的就快要死了
that the stupid zoo board won't authorize.
然而傻♥逼♥动物园死活不给治疗费用授权
Right. Of course.
好吧 当然
I mean, that's so sad, Agnes.
我是说 那样就太可怜了 Agnes
That is so sad. It is, but, I mean, $5,000?
确实太可怜了 不过 5000刀啊
You know what I mean, c-could you just
你知道我什么意思 你就不能
could you just tell me? Please? Just tell me.
就不能直接告诉我吗 求你了 告诉我吧
If you're as serious about this as you say you are,
如果你对此就像你说的那样上心的话
you'll cooperate.
你就会照我说的做
Fine.
好吧
Dory, where are we gonna get $5,000?
Dory 我们去哪里给她弄5000刀
I don't know, but I'm not letting some basic bitch slow me down.
不知道 不过我不会让那婊♥子♥拖我后腿的
You guys know how I'm, like, a really good friend, right?
你们也都知道 我是个很好的朋友 对吧
You're a great friend. You are.
你是个特别好的朋友 是的
You know, I mean, Portia, how many times have I had to,
Portia 你知道的 有多少次我不得不
you know, FedEx your birth control?
帮你寄避孕药
Remember that one time in Tulum?
还记得在图鲁姆那次吗
Oh, my God. Yes.
天哪 记得
Ugh, concierge would not pull out.
看管人员不给放行
Right. And Elliott, you know,
是吧 Elliott 你也知道的
it's been a hard week and I haven't left your side, right?
这周过得很艰难 而我还留在你身边 对不对
Yeah.
对
Even after, you know, we discovered
甚至在我们发现
that you'd been bold-faced lying to us for years
你这么多年一直厚颜无♥耻♥地对我们撒谎
about overcoming a terminal illness that you never had.
说你战胜了一种你从没得过的绝症
For sure, yeah.
确实是
So I need your guys' help.
所以我需要你们大家的帮助
Of course! Absolutely, Dory.
当然了 必须帮 Dory
Come on. We'll do anything.
直说吧 我们愿意做任何事
So pretty much, Agnes Cho knows where Chantal is.
大概情况是这样 Agnes Cho知道Chantal在哪
What?
什么
Yeah. And she's willing to tell me.
是的 而且她还愿意告诉我
That's amazing. Yeah.
太棒啦 是啊
But she wants $5,000.
但她想要5000刀
What? I know it's a lot,
什么 我知道这是很大一笔钱
but I would never ask you guys for this
但如果不是紧急事件的话
if it wasn't an emergency. You know that.
我也不会要你们帮忙 你们也知道
And you guys, obviously, you know...
而你们俩 很明显
you got a budget.
你们是有预算的
So what do you think?
那么你们怎么看
Yeah. Yeah?
好啊 好吗
No.
不好
We're gonna take a second.
给我们点时间
Okay, you're gonna give her the money?
好吧 你打算给她钱吗
Oh, my God. I don't want to.
噢 我的天 我不想给
I feel bad. I'm like, it's not for Dory.
我觉得很不爽 这钱又不是给Dory的
It's for Chantal, and if it were for Dory,
是为了Chantal 如果这是为了Dory
like, I would give it to her in a heartbeat.
我会马上就给她的
100% agree. Okay, so, united front.
完全赞同 好 那我们统一战线
We're not giving our best friend a dime.
我们不会给我们最好的朋友一分钱
Yes. Okay.
对 好
God, I would never ask this of you.
天哪 我绝对不会向你要钱的
I would never ask this of you.
我也绝对不会跟你要的
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
So, Dory, first of all, we love you unconditionally.
Dory 首先 我们无条件地爱你
Thank you. You too.
谢谢 我也是
Okay, and we support you 100%.
我们全心全意地支持你
And we are gonna do anything for you
我们会为你做任何事
anything, forever, forever. As long as it's nonfinancial.
任何事 任何时候 永远 只要跟钱无关
Seriously? Dory, I'm so sorry.
真的吗 Dory 我很抱歉
I'm, like, a successful and gorgeous actress,
我是一位成功又美丽的女演员
but, like, I have these leeches in my life
但是 我养了有一堆寄生虫
agent, manager, publicist, business manager, lawyer,
经纪人 经理 宣传人员 业务经理 律师
that just 95% off the top of every paycheck.
这些就花去了我薪水的95%
I'm sorry. I'm poor.
我很抱歉 但我很穷
I know, like, I have a book deal,
我知道 我要出书了
and that's "huge" Or whatever, you know,
这是笔"大"生意什么的
but the advance hasn't even come in yet, okay?
但是预付款目前还没到账
Also, like, between you and me,
更何况 偷偷跟你说
like, my parents pay my cellphone bill,
我父母还得帮我付电♥话♥费
and everything else that I need.
以及其他所有我需要的东西
Yeah.
好吧
Just we were so close.
只是就差那么一点了
Okay. Dory, calm down.
好了 Dory 冷静
Don't kick my furniture, please.
别踢我的家具 拜托
Hold on a minute.
等等
Who do we know that has money? What about Gail?
我们认识哪个有钱人不 Gail怎么样
No, I d-- I-I-I-I-I quit Gail's.
不行 我辞掉Gail那边的工作了
Okay. Oh, God.
好吧 我的天
What if we blackmailed Nanny Daddy?
那我们敲诈保姆爹地如何
H-How? What do you mean?
怎么敲诈 什么意思
Look, I mean, I saw the guy take a photo up a woman's skirt
听着 我看见那家伙在地铁上
on public transit, so if he has one picture,
偷♥拍♥女人的裙底 所以既然他拍了一张
I'm willing to bet he's got 1,000 of these things.
我相信他肯定还拍了上千张
Okay, I love-love-love-love this idea.
我超级 超级 超级喜欢这个主意
I mean, do you have any proof of it, though?
但你有他偷♥拍♥的证据吗
Well, no.
好吧 没有
So what happens if he asks for evidence?
那如果他要证据怎么办
You bluff. You mean lie.
你虚张声势呗 你是说撒谎
Bluff's another word for lying.
虚张声势的另一种说法就是撒谎
Yeah, when are you nerds gonna accept
是啊 你们这些书呆子什么时候才能理解
lying is a tool, okay? And learn to love it
撒谎是种手段 学着享受撒谎吧
because nothing in this world is real or true?
因为这世界上没什么是真的或者对的
Right, Dory?
对吧 Dory
Didn't we talk about that at the museum of Natural History?
我们不是在自然历史博物馆已经讨论过这个问题了吗
Yes, I-I think we were.
是的 讨论过了
Oh! Guys, I just remembered.
噢 同志们 我刚想起
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表