剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Don't do that.
别给我装了
Stop playing games with me.
别再跟我耍花招了
I care very deeply for you.
我真的很在乎你
No. No, No! No, no.
别过来别过来
I know everything, okay?
我知道所有的事情
I know that you work for the cult.
我知道你在为那个邪教工作
I know you killed Lorraine,
我知道你杀了Lorraine
and I know that you're the father of Chantal's baby.
而且我也知道你就是Chantal孩子的爸爸
Dory, come on. I love you.
Dory 拜托 我爱你
Now put that stupid thing down.
快把那破玩意儿放下
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
对不起 你还好么
Are you okay?
你还好么
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
You selfish, spoiled little bitch!
你这个自私自利娇生惯养的小贱♥人♥
That's how you treat me?!
你就这么对我
That's how you're gonna treat me when I love you?!
我这么爱你 你就这样对我
What do you think of me? Bitch!
你觉得我是什么 贱♥人♥
What is the matter with you, huh?!
你有什么毛病啊
I love you!
我爱你
Please!
放过我吧
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
啊啊啊 妈呀
What happened? Are you okay?
发生什么事了 你还好么
It's Keith. He tried to kill me.
是Keith 他想杀了我
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪 吓死我了
I love my publishing team!
我爱死我的出版团队了
Is he dead? Is he dead?
他死了么 他死了么
Oh, my...
我的天
Dory?
Dory
Okay, what is this?
这什么情况
It's Keith.
是Keith
He came for Chantal, then he attacked me.
他是来找Chantal的 结果他袭击了我
Okay, is he dead?
他死了么
Elliott, what do we do? We need to call the police.
Elliott 我们该做什么 我们要报♥警♥
No, no, no. Drew, Drew. Shut up, shut up.
不不不 Drew 闭嘴 你闭嘴
We're fine. Are you okay?
我们没事 你还好么
H-He was trying to kill me.
他 他想杀了我
And then -- and then I tasered him,
然后 然后我就电了他
and he fell back and he hit his head.
然后 他倒下了 还撞到了头
He attacked you first, right? We didn't do anything.
他先袭击你的 没错吧 我们什么都没做
No, but he was crazy.
他没有袭击我 但是他疯了
He was crazy. We just need to call the police.
他疯了 我们只要报♥警♥就行了
No, we don't! Yes, we do! Elliott!
不 不要 必须报♥警♥ Elliott
We don't need to call the police, okay?
我们用不着报♥警♥ 知道吗
You don't call the police when you've killed someone, okay?
你不会在杀了人后还给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 对吧
He is dead. We are not.
他死了 但我们活着
It'll be fine. It was self defense.
没事的 这是正当防卫
Was it?!
真的是么
Guys?!
各位
I found Chantal!
我找到Chantal了
Dory?
Dory
Drew!
Drew
I went to the bar that was on the matches and followed a clue!
我去了火柴盒上的那家酒吧 然后发现了一条线索
Guys?
有人在么
Okay, Portia, just give us two seconds, okay?
在 Portia 给我们两秒钟
Uh, Portia, don't come in here. I'm naked!
Portia 别进来 我没穿衣服
So don't come into the kitchen.
千万别进厨房♥
What?
什么
We were just kissing and got all horny and stuff,
我刚刚亲了他 现在欲♥火♥中烧
and -- I'm sorry, I'm freaking out.
我很抱歉 我吓坏了
Jesus.
上帝啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
I'm so sorry. You're our everything.
我真的很抱歉 你就是我们的全部
You're everything that we... have right now.
你是我们现在所拥有的全部
Guy--
伙计们
Guy-- guys?
嗨 伙计们
Your jacket, your jacket.
你的外套 你的外套
You're being so annoying.
你们真的好讨厌啊
Chantal, come!
Chantal 过来
It's okay. You okay?
没事的 你还好么
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
Hi! You guys were kissing?
嗨 你们刚刚在接吻吗
I'm jealous, I think.
好嫉妒哦
Look!
看
Hi, guys.
你们好
Hi.
好
Matthieu.
Matthieu
It's so weird that you're all here.
你们都来了 太奇怪了
Yeah.
是啊
I've been looking for you.
我一直都在找你
I know.
我知道
Portia told me.
Portia告诉我了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You should know that you're safe now.
知道吗 你现在安全了
Dory, I'm so touched.
Dory 我太感动了
Dor, she told me the story.
Dor 她跟我说了整件事
I can't wait for you guys to hear.
我好想让你们也快点听一听
Oh, my God.
天哪
I don't know if I can go through it again.
我不知道我还能不能再讲一遍
Okay, so
好吧 是这样的
it all started with my -- with my ex.
这一切都要从我的前任说起
Gavin.
Gavin
Yeah, do you know him?
没错 你认识他吗
Sort of.
算是吧
Well...
好吧
I was cheating on him.
我当时劈腿了
I was having, um, I was having, like, a real-life affair with,
我背着他和别人偷腥了
with this married guy.
跟一个已婚男人
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
Farley.
Farley
Farley.
Farley
So I met up with him,
所以我约他见面
and I told him that he had to leave his wife and kids.
跟他说他必须离开他的妻子和孩子
Anyway, so we got into this huge fight,
总之 我们就大吵了一架
because he said no, like an idiot.
因为他拒绝了 真是个白♥痴♥
And I kind of just --
然后我就
I kind of just walked away from everything.
我就逃离了一切
I stayed with my friend Agnes in the city for a few days,
我跟我朋友Agnes在城里呆了几天
and then I found out that my family thought I was missing,
然后发现我的家人以为我失踪了
and I was like, wow.
然后我觉得 天哪
I need to call my mom, but then I was like,
我得给我妈打个电♥话♥ 但我又想
"No, you know what?
"不行 这么说吧
Like, this is finally like my chance to really just go,
我的机会终于来了 我可以真正地离开
like, be myself," You know?
去做我自己" 你懂吗
So this was something, you know, I felt like I had to do.
所以这是我觉得我一定要去做的事
Like, I had to just ghost everyone.
我要悄悄地离开所有人
So I broke open my piggy bank,
所以我砸了存钱罐
and Agnes let me stay at her Aunt Noni's summer house
Agnes让我住在她阿姨Noni的度假屋里
for, you know, a while, because nobody lives here.
先住一阵子 因为这里没人
But it's weird, because, like,
但这感觉怪怪的 因为
I'm scared that someone is gonna come in
我担心有人会进来
and, like, clean or, like, sublet at any moment,
做清洁什么的 或者突然租给别人了
so I'm, like, sleeping in the storage room upstairs.
所以我就睡在楼上的储藏间
I'm like, oh, God, I dyed my hair, like, this crazy color.
哦天 我还染了头发 看看这可怕的发色
Yeah, I don't understand.
等等 我不太明白
I mean, there's more to it than that, obviously,
当然了 我经历的远远不止这些
but, like, that's basically it.
但基本上就是这样
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know everybody says it,
我知道大家都这么说
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表