剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
We're partners, right?
我们是一伙的 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
嗯
Excuse me, um, can we go to Red Hook, please?
不好意思 可以去雷德胡克吗
Thank you.
谢谢了
Good day!
日安
Oh, hi. Hi.
噢 你好 好
Wait. Are you an artist?
等等 你是个艺术家吗
You have the arms of a potter.
你有双陶艺家的手臂
Oh. No.
噢 不是的
I mean, I studied graphic design in school, but...
我是说 我在学校修过平面设计 不过
Aw, you're just being modest. I can tell.
噢 你太谦虚了 我能看出来
Let me know if you need anything.
需要什么尽管告诉我
Okay. Oh, actually, I, uh...
好 噢 其实 我
Yeah, I was wondering...
我在想
I think this necklace was bought here.
我觉得这个项链是在这里买♥♥的
These sell really well.
这款卖♥♥得特别好
Wolf's tooth. For a pack leader.
狼牙 象征着领导者
Do you know, uh, maybe who bought this here?
那你知道 这大概是谁买♥♥的吗
Like, is there some kind of code
有没有什么编码
you could put into the system and see, like,
输进系统里就可以看见
whose credit card was used to buy it?
是用谁的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
They say every time a wolf looses a tooth,
据说一匹狼每掉一颗牙齿
it is demoted in rank.
就会被往下降一个等级
But I've always been drawn to the wounded.
但是我总是被受伤的狼吸引
Anything else I can do for you?
还有其它需要帮忙的吗
No, I guess not.
没有了
You have a beautiful store, though.
不过你的店真的很漂亮
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, um, me and my partner, Edwin...
哦 对了 我和我的搭档 Edwin
You've probably heard of him...
你可能听说过他
We hold small gatherings here with
我们会邀请艺术家 工匠和手工艺人
artists and artisans and craftspersons.
在这里办小型聚会
This Sunday's gonna be a little more special, though.
不过这周日会与往常有一点不同
You should come.
你应该来看看
Cool.
挺厉害
Okay, yeah. I-I'll try and stop by.
好吧 我尽量来看看
Oh, I really hope that's true.
但愿你能来
Okay.
好
Hey!
嗨
Hi. Oh, my God!
嗨 我的天
Dory. Hey, Dor.
Dory 嘿 Dor
Thank you.
谢谢
Dory, we're all having really bad days.
Dory 我们这几天过得都不好
Oh, no. Except for Drew.
噢 不 除了Drew
I didn't really ask Drew.
我还没怎么问他
It was not great. Dory, you look amazing.
我过得也不好 Dory 你看起来好美
You're literally glowing. It's insane. Yeah.
你真的是在发光 太疯狂了 没错
Yeah. Thanks.
没错 谢了
Well, do you guys want to hear something cool,
要不要给你们说个厉害的事
or are you guys all too sad?
还是说你们都太低落不想听
No, tell us. We need happy. Let's hear it.
不不 告诉我们 我们得找点乐子 让我们听听吧
Okay.
好
So...
是这样的
it turns out...
其实
I have been being followed.
我被跟踪了
What? By a P.I.
什么 被一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A real P.I. That Chantal's family hired to find her!
一个真正的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 还是Chantal的家人雇来找她的
No. It's just... it's all, you know,
天啦 只是 只是 你知道
a lot bigger than I even imagined.
完全超乎我的想象
Dory! That's so cool! I know!
Dory 简直太棒啦 我知道
And now I just, like, I want to feel like,
然后现在我 我想要
you know, I want... I want to do more.
你知道吗 我想要做更多
I want to, like, break into places
我想要 闯入很多地方
and, like, learn slight-of-hand and stuff.
然后 学做偷鸡摸狗的事
I'm gonna teach you how to use a gun.
我会教你如何用枪
David, who's our prop master, taught me how to use a gun.
我们的道具师David教过我如何用枪
No, I don't want to use guns. No guns.
不 我不想用枪 拒绝枪♥支♥
No guns. No. There are no guns. You need to get a gun.
拒接枪♥支♥ 不要 不能用枪 你得去找把枪
Wait, wait, wait. What happened with, uh, with Nanny Daddy?
等等 等等 保姆爹地那边怎么样
Oh, yeah, it was a bust.
哦对 失败了
I mean, like, he went to work, and then I went to work, so...
我是说 他去上班了 然后我去上班了 所以
That's it?
就结束了吗
Yeah. No, it's okay. It's okay. Not every lead checks out, so...
好吧 没事儿 不是每个人都有收获嘛
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天哪
I really, really love that necklace.
我非常非常喜欢这项链
It's much nicer than what you usually wear.
比你平常戴的好看多了
Well, thank you. So, I was gonna get to that.
谢谢 我正要说这事
This is from a boutique shop called Bellow & Hare.
这个是一家叫"怒吼与野兔"的精品店里的
No!
不是吧
Yes. No! No!
是的 不 不
What? That place is a cult, Dory.
什么 那地方就是个邪教 Dory
What?
什么鬼
I lost a very, very good friend to Bellow & Hare.
我一个非常要好的朋友去了那之后就完全变了
I'm not kidding. Oh, my God. Who?
我没开玩笑 天哪 是谁啊
Crisabel!
Crisabel
Yeah, she started going, and then she started pulling away.
是的 她去那儿之后就开始疏离我
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, like... Wait. Oh!
什么 慢着 等等 噢
怒吼与野兔
周日下午5点
Oh, my God. I heard that place is evil!
哦天哪 我听说那个地方特别可怕
Okay. Is it weird that I want to go?
好吧 我还挺想去的 是不是太奇怪了
Le long Du Quai, Les grands vaisseaux
延着长长的堤岸 巨大的轮船
Que la houle incline en silence
在浪花里静默地摇摆
Hello?
谁啊
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表