剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
It's the best.
明明是最好的
I don't actually think that you're a suspect.
我其实不觉得你是嫌疑人
As far as I can tell,
从我的角度来看
you have almost no relationship to Chantal whatsoever.
你基本上跟Chantal没有任何联♥系♥
So what I can't figure out is...
所以我搞不懂的就是
why do you have such a vested interest in this?
你为什么对这件事这么上心
I just want to find her.
我就是想找到她
You think she's alive?
你觉得她还活着
I know she is.
我确信她还活着
That makes two of us.
那我俩的意见一致
I just forgot my key card, so...
我的门禁卡忘带了
Yeah, we got a walker.
有个闯入者
Uh, excuse me, sir. Sir! Excuse me. Hi.
不好意思 先生 先生 不好意思 您好
Do you... Do you have an appointment?
您有 您有预约吗
Can I help you?
需要我帮您吗
Yeah. This is, um, Quince Capital, huh?
这里是奎斯资产公♥司♥吧
Do you have an appointment? Yeah.
您有预约吗 有的
With?
和谁
Oh, with um...
和那个谁
Uh, Dotty Reikert?
啊 和Dotty Reikert
D-Dotty Reikart?
Dotty Reikert吗
Reikart. Yeah. Yeah.
Reikart 没错 没错
Yeah, from accounts payable. Are... Are you sure?
好的 她是应付账款会计 您 您确定吗
Oh, yes.
嗯 确定
I'm pretty sure.
我很确定
Oh, does she even have an extension?
让我看看她有没有电♥话♥分机
Looks like somebody gave her one.
看起来有人给她设了分机
"Penelope's parents visited this weekend,
"Penelope的爸妈这星期来了
and now I understand everything.
这下我全都明白了
Her father has the same dead, cold eyes as she does,
她爸和她一样 眼神冷漠恶毒
and I overheard her mother say the 'N' word
我还无意中听到她妈冲
to the guy who installed our Wi-Fi.
给我们装无线网的伙计叫'黑鬼'
They're Nazis."
她父母都是纳粹"
Yeah.
是啊
And that's just a snippet. I mean, I have tons more.
这还只是一小部分 我还有一堆类似的
Um, I want to...
呃 我想
you know, get in contact with her...
联♥系♥她
You know, and see where she lives, but, uh, I just...
看看她住的地方 但是 我就是
I don't know how to find her.
不知道怎么才能找到她
So...
所以呢
You know where she lives, huh?
你知道她住在哪儿吧
Yeah.
知道
What do you think I do for a living?
你以为我靠什么谋生
Make deviled eggs?
做魔鬼蛋吗
Well, maybe you could, like, take me to her?
或许你可以带我去找她
No. Or introduce me?
不要 那引荐一下我
No. No way. But it's important, though.
没可能的 但是这很重要啊
No. Not unless you start getting honest with me.
不 除非你跟我说实话
Why are you looking for Chantal?
你到底为什么要找Chantal
Well...
其实
Ever since she went missing,
自从她失踪以来
I've realized that I overlooked her.
我就意识到是我忽略了她
And it might sound, you know, annoying,
也许这话听起来很讨人厌
but I feel like people have overlooked me sometimes.
但是我感觉人们有时也会忽略我
All right.
好吧
The family.
那个家
Chantal's family. That's who I work for.
Chantal的家 我为他们工作
Well, what if we worked together?
那如果我们联手呢
I mean, I could help you.
我是说 我可以帮你
All right. But here's the thing.
行啊 但有一点
I've got one goal, and that's bring her home safe and sound.
我只有一个目的 就是把她安全地接回家
Mmhmm. Capiche?
嗯嗯 懂了吗
Yes. Yes. I totally capiche.
是是是 完全理解
This is on the Witherbottoms.
这都算在Witherbottom家账上
All right.
行吧
I don't understand who you are
我不明白 你到底是谁
or what this meeting is about.
这次会面是为了什么
If we could just sit here, uh, quietly for a few seconds,
如果我们可以在这儿静静地坐几秒
that would really help me out.
就是帮了我大忙了
Did you not get your check?
你没拿到支票吗
The computers are acting real spotty today,
电脑今天时好时坏的
but if that's what this is about, I can look.
但是如果是因为没拿到支票而来的话 我可以帮你看一下
But you could have just called.
但你其实可以直接打个电♥话♥的
You need to come with us.
你跟我们来一下
I was just doing what I was told.
我只是照章办事啊
I was just doing what I was told!
我真的只是照章办事啊
We just came for him.
我们只是来找他的
Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
很抱歉惊扰到您 女士
Do I need a lawyer?
我要找律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
我要找律师吗
Uh, this is yours, Dotty. Sorry!
呃 这是你的东西 Dotty 对不起
D-D-Do I need a lawyer?!
我 我 我要不要找个律师
Looks like this is it.
看来就是这儿了
Yeah. I guess so, yeah.
嗯 我也觉得
Just follow my lead. Okay.
一切听我指示 好的
Hey.
你好啊
Uh, we're looking for Penelope.
我们在找Penelope
Look at it.
看看它
Aww, it's so cute!
它真的太可爱了
Look at its big, floppy ears!
快看它垂下来的大耳朵
I love bunnies!
我喜欢小兔子
Oh, bunny. You're so cute.
小兔兔 你太可爱了
He's got little whiskers.
它还长着小胡须呢
They go, "Mm, mm, mm."
他们就像这样 "嗯嗯嗯"
You go hop.
你们跳啊
Bunny go hop!
小兔兔跳啊
Are we sure this is Chantal's apartment?
确定这里是Chantal的公♥寓♥吗
When you start turning over rocks,
在你翻开石块的同时
you're gonna find some worms.
注定会发现一堆虫子
I'm your mommy.
我是你的妈咪
And by worms I mean weird sex stuff. I'm a bunny mommy.
我说虫子 其实是指诡异的性事 我是兔妈妈
You came out of my belly.
你是从我肚子里生出来的
You know, I have a bounty of gum drops.
和你说哦 我有好多橡皮糖
In my forever Castle.
就在我的永恒城♥堡♥里
Yeah!
太好啦
To the forever castle we go
向永恒城♥堡♥前进
To the forever castle we go
向永恒城♥堡♥前进
And that's where we live together
在那里我们将永远在一起
Okay, you guys, thanks for coming.
好了 先生们 谢谢观看
That's the end of the show.
演出到此结束
You taught me so many things, Mami.
奶奶 您教会了我那么多东西
When God turned the lights off on our family,
当上帝带给我们家无尽的黑暗时
you taught us to be brave.
您教会我们勇敢
You taught me how to talk to boys
您教会我如何和男孩们聊天
and how to get good grades.
教会我如何取得更好的成绩
And how to make empanadas by hand for my little cousins.
还教会我怎么给表弟表妹们做肉馅卷饼
Excuse me.
打断一下
Did she just say "empanadas?"
她刚刚是说"肉馅卷饼"吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
Is she meant to be Hispanic?
她不应该是个西班牙人吗
I remember someone brought it up during casting,
我记得试镜时也有人提过这件事
but then it got dropped.
不过后来不了了之了
I guess no one wanted to be confrontational.
我估计没人想强出头
Ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
现在以及在我们临终时 为我们罪人祈祷吧
Amen.
阿门
All right, that's it first-timers.
好的 就是这样 新来的
Leave your money in the crib by the door.
把钱放在门边的婴儿床里
Actually, we were hoping to ask you a couple questions
实际上 我们想要问你几个问题
about Chantal Witherbottom.
关于Chantal Witherbottom
Did she live here?
她之前住这儿吗
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表