剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
So how long have you and this Dory chick been together?
你和Dory这小妞在一起多久了
I don't know, about three years.
记不得了 大概三年吧
Why?
为什么
What do you mean, "Why"?
什么"为什么"
I do not see you two together, dude.
我觉着你俩根本不般配 小哥
I mean, like, we're really good friends,
我们是非常好的朋友
so we're really comfortable with each other,
所以 相处起来很轻松
if that's what you mean.
你是要问这个吧
Sounds like you don't fuck.
这么听起来你俩根本不做♥爱♥
No, we do.
不 我们做
Yeah, yeah. We definitely do.
我们当然做
Not a lot lately, I guess, 'cause things have been
最近没那么频繁 因为遇到好多事
pretty stressful around here, but, uh...
压力太大 但是
we do.
我们会做♥爱♥
I really like this song.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
I like songs that take you there, you know?
我喜欢那些让你身临其境的歌♥
Yeah.
哦
Wait, didn't you say you found a piece of a check earlier?
等一下 之前你是不是找到了张支票碎纸
Can I see it? Yeah.
我能看看吗 可以
This one? Yeah.
这张吗 对
TW Brownway.
布朗威房♥产
I'm a head Realtor at TW Brownway.
我是布朗威房♥产经纪人主管
Wait, TW Brownway.
等一下 布朗威房♥产
That's the company that that crazy lady Lorraine I was telling you about...
这公♥司♥是我和你提起的那个疯女人Lorraine
that's the company that she worked for.
她就在这公♥司♥上班
Maybe she actually did know something.
也许她真知道些什么
Yeah, no, no, no. That's interesting.
不会吧 这就有意思了
TW Brownway is real estate, so...
布朗威是房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 那么
I don't know, maybe they own the Bellow & Hare building?
我也不确定 或许"怒吼与野兔"那家店是他们地盘上的
Yeah, but then why would TW Brownway
可是为什么布朗威
be sending a check to the cult?
会寄支票给邪教组织
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
难道不该反过来吗
Ooh, you feel that?
你感受到了吗
Hairs on the back of your neck standing up on end.
那种毛骨悚然的感觉
What does Dory do to turn you on?
Dory做什么会让你欲♥火♥焚身
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Does she dance for you?
她会为你跳舞吗
Yeah, like weddings.
会 参加婚礼时
Does she bite your lip?
她会咬你唇吗
No, but I understand what you're talking about.
不会 但我懂你的意思了
Does she sit on your big, fat snake?
她会坐在你又大又粗的丁丁上吗
You're a nice guy.
你是个好男人
I'm tired of not knowing where all the nice guys are.
我已经厌倦了一直找不到好男人
Yeah, I have a girlfriend, so I can't, uh, do this.
我有女朋友了 我不能这样做
So does everybody.
大家不都有对象还偷腥嘛
You got to go.
你得走了
I've never been more disrespected in my life.
我这辈子从没被这样羞辱过
This is crazy, right? Yeah.
真是重大突破 不是吗 没错
This is... this is really good. Yeah.
这真是太好了 是啊
You don't think it's just, like, a coincidence, right?
这个应该 不只是巧合吧 你说呢
No, no. You do this stuff long enough,
不 不是 你已经调查够久了
you realize there's no such thing as coincidence.
你知道的 没有所谓巧合这回事儿
In fact, you know what I think?
事实上 你知道我在想什么吗
What?
什么
Shit, I'm gonna get myself in trouble here.
该死 我会给自己惹麻烦的
No, why?
不是吧 怎么了
I just can't stop looking at you.
我忍♥不住一直看着你
I just find you stunning.
你太耀眼了
If you knew all the things I want to do to you right now...
如果你知道此时此刻我想对你做些什么的话
You like that?
喜欢这个吗
Me and my buddies all got it.
我和我的兄弟们都纹了
I can't tell you what it means, though,
不过我不能告诉你它是什么意思
'cause, you know, we took an oath.
因为你懂的 我们发过誓
No, you don't have to tell me. It's okay.
你不用告诉我的 没关系
So sexy.
真性感
Oh, shit. I got to take this.
该死 我得接个电♥话♥
Yeah, sure.
没事 去吧
Yeah, huh?
喂 什么
Oh, God damn it. That was today?
哦该死的 是今天吗
Oh, well, isn't that perfect?
唉 真是好极了
You know what, though? Steven is not her father.
但是你知道吗 Steven又不是她爸
No... hey!
不是 喂
Calm the fuck down!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我冷静点儿
Hello? God!
喂喂 天呐
Really sorry about that.
真对不起
You know, that's not the way
我并不想以这种方式
that I wanted to, you know, tell you...
来告诉你 那个
Is... is everything okay?
没事吧
No, it's my exwife. Oh, right.
不太好 刚刚是我前妻 这样啊
I have a daughter, Caitlin.
我有个女儿 Caitlin
Here, I got a picture of her on here.
给 我有张她的照片
It's a while ago. They grow up really fast.
照片有一阵子了 小孩长得很快的
Yeah, she's beautiful. Yeah.
没错 她很漂亮
It was the only good thing to come out of the marriage.
孩子是婚姻里唯一美好的产物了
Right.
是啊
Just, divorce sucks.
离婚太蛋疼了
Yeah. It's the worst.
是啊 离婚最糟糕了
No. I get it, you know?
可不是吗 我懂的
You know you make me feel like the kind of man I want to be?
你知道吗 你让我感觉成为了我想成为的那种男人
You do. I mean that.
真的 我是认真的
Yeah.
好吧
I probably shouldn't say this so directly, but you know...
我可能不该这么直白地讲出来的
I really think I'm falling for you.
但我真的爱上你了
Wow. I know, I know. No, no, hey.
天啊 我懂 我懂 别 不要
That's quick. No...
是太快了 不
I know, I know. Yeah, yeah.
我懂的 我懂 对 是的
It's very... it's very soon, you know?
这太突然了 是吧
But you don't have to say anything.
但你什么都不必讲
Okay, all right I won't. No. Don't say anything.
好 我不说 什么都不要说
You just let it marinate. Yeah. Okay.
先放一放 好
Yeah. You want to join me in the shower?
好的 你想来一块儿洗个澡吗
No, I'm okay, actually.
没事 我就不用了
You sure? I think I'm just gonna, like, chill here
确定吗 我躺着 先缓缓
and look at my phone.
玩会儿手♥机♥什么的
Okay. Yep.
好吧 嗯
Oh, hey. You know, I was thinking, TW Brownway...
对了 我刚刚在想 布朗威房♥产
they cut rebate checks for taxes,
他们会开返税支票
so it's possible that could be a coincidence,
所以那张支票也有可能确实是巧合
but I think we should check it out anyway.
不过我觉得我们还是应该查一下
Yeah, sure.
嗯 当然
You sure you don't want to join?
你真的不来一起洗吗
I got a real nice body wash.
我有很棒的沐浴露哦
Smells like grapes.
闻起来像葡萄
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嗨
Uh, neighbor came over earlier, gave us a taser.
邻居之前过来 给了我们一把电击枪
Hey, you think it'd be good for us to have this, right?
我们有这把电击枪是好事 对吧
You know, so I can protect us.
这样我可以保护我们了
Yeah.
当然
So I ordered some Brooklyn Soul.
我从"布鲁克林之心"点了一些吃的
I wasn't sure if you're hungry.
不知道你饿不饿
If you want any, it should be here soon.
你想吃的话 应该马上就能到了
That was nice of you.
你太贴心了
Uh, yeah, I just kind of want to take a shower
不过 呃 我应该洗个澡就够了
and get into my PJs, you know?
然后换上睡衣
Okay, yeah.
好啊 行
Hey, Dory, I got to tell you something.
听着 Dory 我得跟你说点儿事
Okay, so, you know the neighbor came over with the taser.
你知道 邻居之前带着电击枪过来
Um, and I didn't invite her over or anything like that.
我并没邀请她过来什么的
She just came and was, like, hanging out,
她就是过来了然后 到处闲晃
and then one thing led to another
然后一件事接着一件
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表