剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
what's, like, a weird lie you guys have told?
你们撒过什么奇怪的慌吗
Ooh, fun, a game! Yeah?
哦 太好了 玩游戏了 是吧
What kind of lie
你指的是
are you talking about? Yeah, what kind of lie?
哪种谎 对对 举个例子
Um, well...
呃 好吧
I-I told my barista once...
我曾经跟卖♥♥咖啡的人说
That, um, my name was Chloe.
我叫Chloe
My turn. Okay. Mine's really funny.
到我了 我这个特别逗
When I was in third grade,
我三年级的时候
I lied, and I told my teacher that I was dyslexic
我撒谎跟我的老师说我有诵读障碍
so I wouldn't have to take any standardized tests,
这样我就不用参加任何考试了
and she totally believed me.
我老师完全相信我了
And then, actually, the following year,
然后 第二年
in fourth grade, I was diagnosed as dyslexic.
也就是四年级的时候 我真的被诊出有诵读障碍
But that's okay.
不过没关系
Um, m-may I, uh, please, use your restroom?
呃 我能借用下洗手间吗
But it's your turn! Yeah.
但是该你说了 对啊
It's... Yeah, buddy.
该 可以啊 兄弟
It's, um, just down there to the left.
就是那儿 左手边
It's right there. Jiggle the handle.
就在那儿 摇摇把手
You don't have to jiggle the handle.
你不用摇把手
Thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
Drunk.
喝多了
Why won't he loosen the fuck up
他就不能他妈的松松口
and start talking some shit, right? Dory, why would he?
说点什么吗 Dory 他为什么要说呢
Can we please just drop this whole thing?
我们能不能放下这件事了
He's scary! No!
他太吓人了 不能
I feel so bad for the guy.
我觉得太对不起这哥们儿了
He's such an angry, sad little psycho.
他就是个爱生气的可怜的小疯子
Can we please stop?
我们能不能别这样了
That's messed up. He left his phone.
全乱套了 他把手♥机♥落这儿了
No, no,no, Dory. Dory, put his phone down. He left his phone.
住手 别别 Dory Dory 把他手♥机♥放下 他把手♥机♥落下了
Dory, do not do stuff with his phone. Right, listen to Portia
Dory 别对他的手♥机♥下手 没错 听我的
No. No!
不要
Portia. Portia. What?
Portia Portia 干嘛
Make sure he doesn't come into our bedroom, okay? No.
千万别让他进我们卧室 行不 别闹了
What? We're sitting, we're sitting.
什么 咱就坐着 坐着
We're sitting. No, Drew, come. Dory
咱就坐着 不行 Drew 过来 Dory
Sit back. Come. Come!
给我坐下 过来 快过来
You sit back! Dory, wait! No!
你给我坐下 Dory 等等 不要
God damn it... Dory, stop now, stop!
该死 Dory 快站住 别走
Dory. No, Dory, I didn't say yes!
Dory 不要啊 Dory 我还没同意呢
Please, give me the phone. Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
拜托了 把手♥机♥给我 给我 给我
Hi!
嗨
Then, there were two, huh?
就剩咱俩了哈
Brown-haired people are harder to trust.
棕色头发的人更不能信
I don't like this. I don't like this. I don't like this!
我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢这样
Stop it! You're freaking me out.
住口 你吓着我了
I'm freaking you out? Oh, my God.
我吓着你了 我的天啊
There are literally, like, hundreds of e-mails to Chantal.
这里有上百封给Chantal的邮件
How do I just, like, highlight them all
我要怎么才能 把他们都标出来
and forward them all at once?
一次性转发出去
Dory, for the love of God,
Dory 天啊
you can't forward the man's e-mails.
你不能转发他的邮件
That's illegal. Yes, I can!
这是犯法的 我当然能
Okay, okay, look, you need to go into the "Sent" Folder, then.
好吧好吧 听着 你得先进发件箱
You need to delete those.
删了转发的那些邮件
Then, you need to go to the "Trash" Folder.
然后 你还得去垃圾箱
You need to delete those so that they're gone for good,
然后再删一遍 这样才能彻底删除
or else he's gonna know
要不然他就会发现
that you get those. I know! I know! I know!
你有这些邮件 知道了知道了知道了
Hey, um... I'm... I'm usually not this forward.
那个 我通常不这么积极
But, um, you know, I can tell that you're sort of into me,
但是 我能感觉到你对我有点意思
and I'm really into you, and, you know, I've had
我也对你很有好感 然后
enough wine that I'm feeling sort of courageous right now.
我已经喝了足够多的红酒来壮胆了
Okay.
好吧
So, um, could I ask you if I could
所以 问你哦 我能不能
kiss you? Aww.
吻你 哎呀
Would that be acceptable? That's so sweet...
你能接受吗 这话太贴心了
and always flattering.
这种话总让我受宠若惊
But I like to move slow.
但是 我喜欢慢慢来
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
哦 当然 当然 嗯
Please... I totally understand.
我完全理解
Take it real slow.
慢慢来
Right down to Kokomo
一路开到科科莫
Ooh, you're getting up, getting to go, going.
哦 你坐起来了 要行动起来了
Slowly.
慢慢来
You.
你啊
You, you, you, you, you.
你 你 你 你 你
Yeah, you, you, you, you.
是啊 你 你 你 你
What was that?
什么情况
Is your phone not on silent?
你手♥机♥没有调到静音吗
Oh, my God! You sent them to my e-mail!
我的天哪 你把它们发到我的邮箱了
Yeah, because your e-mail's shorter than mine!
对啊 因为你邮箱地址比我的短
Dory!
Dory
Oh, God damn it. That's so distracting.
妈的 这也太烦人了
Hello?
喂
Someone's phone blowing up!
有人的手♥机♥要炸了
You need to get your ass out there right now.
你必须马上滚出去
I'm not gonna do it. You think I'm gonna do it...
我可不会出去 你以为我会去
Yeah, go. Go out there with that psycho?
对 快去 去跟那个疯子打交道吗
I had to talk to him when you went to get the wine!
你去买♥♥酒的时候我已经被迫跟他讲话了
No, go! Oh, my God!
不 快去 我的天哪
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟
Ah, sorry about that.
呃 真是不好意思
Sometimes I feel like the office never closes.
有时候工作上的事就是没完没了
You know what I'm talking about?
你懂的 对吧
If I could just have the phone. Is everything, uh, okay, man?
我能拿回手♥机♥吗 没出什么事吧 兄弟
Yeah. What? Um... Wh...
没啊 怎么了 呃 你
Uh, what are you talking about? What is... What?
呃 你在说什么 什 什么
What is... What?
什么 什么
Winning the fight in there?
里面战况怎么样
You know, you put the princess in her place? Oh, yeah.
你要让她清楚自己的位置 没错
Yeah? Laying into her.
对吧 正在说她呢
You know what I'm talking about?
你懂我的意思吗
You know, guy stuff, so... Yeah.
男人的事 所以 我懂
If I could just, um,
我能 呃
have the phone?
拿回手♥机♥吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
哦 对 对对 对
Thanks. Yeah. Cool.
谢啦 没事
Oh, yeah, this is... This is what I thought.
没错 这 这跟我估计的一样
It's uh... office, office, office...
全都是工作 工作 工作
Bunch of office crap.
一堆工作上的废话
I am so sorry, you guys. I suddenly feel so sick...
我很抱歉 朋友们 我突然觉得很不舒服
Oh, no, really? And crappy... Yeah.
不会吧 真的吗 很糟糕 对
I just... It's my head and my throat,
我只是 我的头和喉咙
and, like, and my T-zone is...
还有那个 还有我的T区
Well, uh... I feel so bad.
我真的觉得很不舒服
Can I get your number before you leave?
在你离开之前能给我留个电♥话♥吗
How about, um, you give me your number?
不如 呃 你告诉我你的号♥码
Here you go. Here's my business card. Oh, great.
给你 这是我的名片 太好了
Portia, you're leaving? No... Why?
Portia 你要走了吗 别啊 怎么了
I feel so sick.
我觉得很不舒服
Oh, that sucks. Okay.
太糟了 好吧
Thank you so much. Bye, Porsh.
谢谢款待 再见 Porsh
Bye. Bye. Have a good night, Portia.
再见 再见 晚安 Portia
I don't know. I don't get women.
我不明白 我搞不懂女人
They confuse me, you know? I...
她们老把我耍得团团转 我
She looked genuinely sick to me.
依我看她是真的不舒服
God I hope so. I just...
希望如此 我只是
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表