剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
That's it. It's clear-cut.
就这么简单 只是这样而已
I just feel a little lost.
我只是有点迷茫
I... I didn't even really want to do this program, really.
我 我甚至并不是真的很想做这个项目 真的
But I thought it would feel nice.
但我认为这会很不错
It's just, like, everybody can tell me what I can't do.
只是 好像每个人都能说出我不能做什么
But nobody can tell me what I can do.
但没有人能告诉我我可以做什么
How'd it go?
怎么样
I didn't get it.
我没被选上
What? Oh, my God. That's crazy. Yeah.
什么 天哪 怎么可能 是啊
Well, do you think they
你觉得他们会不会是
switched up your application or something?
把你的申请调到别的职位上了
No, no. I think they just hated me.
不 不会 我觉得他们只是讨厌我
Oh, no. Nobody hates you.
怎么会 没有人会讨厌你
Come on. Hey. Yeah?
别这样 嘿 怎么了
Let's get some ice cream.
我们去买♥♥冰淇淋吧
No, I don't want ice cream. I'll get you Moose Tracks.
不 我不想吃冰淇淋 我给你买♥♥"麋鹿踪迹"系列的
I know you like Moose Tracks. No, I... I don't want any right now.
我知道你喜欢那款 不 我现在不想吃
Okay.
好吧
What do you want? I got you. What do you want?
你想要什么 我给你买♥♥ 你想要什么
I want...
我想要
I really want you
我很想要你
to just walk like 10 steps behind me
到我后面十步那么远
just for... now, okay?
就现在这一会儿 行吗
Come on. I'm not gonna walk...
别这样 我才不要
Here. Come on. Look, you're upset, all right?
过来 别这样 你现在很难过 对吗
Yeah. Let's just take a deep breath, huh?
没错 我们来做个深呼吸 好吗
All right, this is not the end of the world.
没事的 又不是世界末日
This is, what, some thing?
这只是 一件小事 而已
It's whatever. I know that.
不重要 我明白
It's just whatever. I know that.
根本不重要 我明白
Look, honestly, when I tend to get overwhelmed,
说实话 当我受到打击的时候
I like to just chill out
我会冷静下来
and think about the things I'm grateful for...
想想那些值得我感恩的事
you, my mom... Would you please stop talking?
比如你 我妈妈 你能不能不要说了
Please stop talking. Okay.
拜托你别再说了 好
Just no words. Just stop. No. No.
一个字也别说 打住 不说了
Absolutely. Yes.
绝对不说了 对
Hey, give me a hug. Come on. No, I don't want a hug, Drew!
嘿 抱一下 来吧 不 我不想抱 Drew
Listen to me... I get it.
听我说 我明白
I don't want a hug, I don't want ice cream,
我不要拥抱 我不要冰淇淋
I don't want to take a deep breath
我不要深呼吸
and think about what I'm thankful for.
我也不要想值得感恩的事
I just want you to shut the fuck up.
我只是希望你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Could you do that for me?
你能做到吗
Yeah. I'm just trying to help... I said, "Shut the fuck up!"
我只是想帮忙 我说了你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
I said, "Shut the fuck up!"
我说了 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Why can't you do anything I ask you to do?!
为什么这点事你都做不到
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!!
他妈的闭嘴
What's up?
你在干嘛
Hey.
你好
Hi. Hi, guys.
嗨 嗨 大家好
Hey, Elizabeth.
你好 Elizabeth
Hi. Hey. Good. How are you?
嗨 嘿 不错 你好吗
I've just been, like, waking up,
我最近一醒来
like, in cold sweats every morning. Really?
每天早上起来都冒冷汗 真的吗
Yeah, and, like, in a good way, though. Pull me down.
嗯 不过对我来说这还不错 拉我下去
Have you been to, like, a doctor? Yeah.
你去看医生了吗 嗯
Hi, Mark.
嗨 Mark
Oh, hey! Elliott!
嘿 Elliott
Hey! Uh, Luke, uh, Elliott. Elliott, Luke.
嘿 Luke 这是Elliott Elliott 这是Luke
Hi. I'm Luke. Hi. Are you guys friends?
嗨 我是Luke 嗨 你们俩是朋友吗
Uh, well, we met last night,
呃 我们昨晚认识的
and now we're here, so... Right, right, right.
然后现在我们在这 所以 哦 哦
So sorry.
真抱歉
Um, It's just crazy because this has been my yoga class
这很疯狂因为我在这上瑜伽课
for probably three years now, give or take a few,
大概三年了 差不多吧
so this guest appearance, which seems like
所以这位"客串"看起来像是
such a fun coincidence, is clearly a very calculated move.
一个有趣的巧合 但明显是有心计划的
Okay, well, it is a great class.
好吧 这里的瑜伽课确实很棒
Yeah, I love Danielle. We're very close friends.
是啊 我爱死Danielle了 我们是非常亲密的朋友
Hi! Um, is my mom around?
你好 我妈在吗
She is. You can go on in.
在 你进去吧
Great. Oh, and congratulations.
太好了 对了 恭喜你哦
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, Mom! Mom, why are you eating?
嗨 妈妈 妈你怎么在吃东西
We're supposed to get lunch.
我们约好吃午饭的
I'll be ready in two. Okay.
两分钟就好 好
It's so sweet of your receptionist.
你的前台好贴心
She was congratulating me.
刚才还恭喜我
I'm, like, so embarrassed that you can't stop telling people.
你到处跟别人说 我会不好意思的
Congratulating you for what?
恭喜你什么
"Surviving Essex."
<埃塞克斯求生>
What?
什么玩意儿
It's the show that I got the audition and then I got.
一个节目 我去试镜 然后入选了
Hey, superstar.
嘿 大明星
Congratulations... Senior Policy Adviser?
恭喜你 当了高级政策顾问
Get out of town.
也太牛了吧
Oh, no. No, that's... No, that's not me.
不 不是 那个不是我
That's my sister, Alexa. I'm...
是我姐姐 Alexa
I'm just Portia.
我只是Portia
Oh! Sorry.
哦 不好意思
It's okay. Cool.
没关系 好的
Eric, have you had lunch yet? I have.
Eric 你吃午饭了吗 吃了
Well, why don't you join us and have some iced tea?
那和我们一起去喝点冰茶吧
Otherwise we'll be bored to death.
不然我们会无聊死的
Sounds great.
听着不错
Hey, uh... Hey, w-what are you doing here?
嘿 呃 你来这里干什么
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Uh, no. No, it's actually not a good time.
呃 不行 现在其实不太方便
Oh. Okay. Yeah, yeah.
噢 好 是啊
Are you seeing somebody?
你在跟人约会吗
Y... No, I mean... It doesn't matter.
不是 这不重要
I don't want to know, actually.
我并不想知道
I came here just because I wanted to, uh,
我来这里 是想要 呃
ask you something,
问你个事情
and, uh, you know, you're a real honest guy.
因为 你是个诚实的人
I just wanted to ask, uh,
我只是想问
what did you even... like about me,
你当初喜欢我什么
like, when we were together, you know?
就是 我们在一起的时候
Come on.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Jimmy, stop the timer.
Jimmy 停下计时器
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 对不起
I didn't realize. I can go.
我不知道 我还是走吧
I mean, I don't want to get in the way of your...
我不想打扰你的
It's fine. ...education.
没关系 教育事业
So, did you stop the journalist thing, or...
所以你不再当记者了吗
No, no, no. I'm still a journalist.
不不不 我还是记者
I just like helping the kids.
我只是喜欢帮助孩子
So, tell me and Jimmy what's up.
来吧 跟我和Jimmy说说 怎么回事
Well, it's mainly just... all this Chantal stuff.
那个 主要是 Chantal的事
It's just really got me thinking...
这事让我开始思考
Chantal? Yeah.
Chantal 是啊
You know she's missing, right?
你知道她失踪了 对吧
It's so, so scary.
真的很 很可怕
What does Chantal have to do with you?
Chantal跟你有什么关系
Well, it's just... It's made me wonder.
就是 这事让我怀疑
Like, would anyone even care
就是 会有人在乎吗
if something bad happened to me?
如果遭遇不测的是我
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表