剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
No, I didn't kill Chantal.
不 不是我杀的
We'd like to thank everyone
我们要感谢各位
so much for coming out tonight for Chantal.
感谢你们今晚为Chantal而来
The amount of love and compassion...
你们在这一周表现出的
You guys, her mom looks so sad.
你们看 她妈妈看起来好伤心
that you have shown us in this last week has...
爱与悲悯
It's been extraordinary.
对我们来说意义非凡
I'm gonna tell the parents.
我得告诉她父母
Oh, no. I don't think that's a very good idea.
别这样 我觉得这不是个好主意
No, it's just... how can I let them mourn like that
既然我已经知道她还在世
when I know that she's still alive?
我怎么能眼看着他们为Chantal哀悼
Don't worry about that. Okay.
别担心了 好吧
I think you should tell them.
我觉得你应该告诉他们
Also, I've been asked to announce
此外 我应求宣布今晚守夜的
some hashtags for tonights vigil.
话题关键词
"Pound sign come home Chantal",
"井号♥ 回家吧Chantal"
and "Pound sign
以及"井号♥
I am Chantal."
我是Chantal"
All right.
就这样吧
Hi.
你们好
I'm Kathryn Witherbottom, Chantal's sister.
我Kathryn Witherbottom Chantal的姐姐
She disappeared the day of my bridal shower.
我新娘送礼会那天她消失了
I sent her out for cupcakes,
我让她去帮我取纸杯蛋糕
and...
然后就
And it's my fault.
都怪我
I should have just let her enjoy the day.
我应该让她好好享受那天的
Emotions running high tonight, understandably.
今晚大家情绪都很激动 可以理解
Uh, hello.
大家好
I'm Ted,
我是Ted
Kathryn's fiancé
Kathryn的未婚夫
Chantal was like a little sister to me.
Chantal曾经好像我的小妹妹一样
Is.
现在也是
Right, of course, "Is."
没错 "现在"也像
And he's the one who killed Chantal.
他就是杀死Chantal的人
Anyway, uh... I mean...
总之 我是说
Now we have a... A very special performance
接下来由Chantal大学的唱诗班社团
from Chantal's college a cappella group
"合唱爱好社"
the Choral Fixation.
为大家带来特别表演
Five, six, seven, eight
五 六 七 八
Here's the thing, we started out friends
故事之初 佯装朋友
It was cool, but it was all pretend
看似亲密 心照不宣
Since you been gone
自你离去
And all you'd ever hear me say
肺腑之言 无人倾讲
Is how I pictured me with you
回想昨日 你在身旁
That's all you'd ever hear me say
终日叨念 心语难忘
But since you've been gone, Chantal
你却离去 世事无常
No. I actually can't hide it. That's not okay.
不行 我装不下去了 这么做不对
I can't breathe for the first time
如鲠在喉 呼吸不畅
Be nice. That's insane.
放尊重点 这太疯狂了
I'm not moving on, Chantal
难忘往昔 止步彷徨
Thanks to you, I can't get what I want
没有你在 梦不能偿
Since you've been gone. Chantal
你已离去 留我迷惘
That bitch owes me $20.
那个小婊♥子♥欠我20刀呢
That was taken minutes before she jumped out of the bridge.
这照片是她从桥上跳下去前几分钟拍的
We were vacationing in Maine,
我们当时在缅因州度假
and Chantal found this little brochure for bungee jumping.
Chantal找到一本蹦极的宣传册
Couldn't get it out of her head so I... took my little girl bungee jumping.
她一直嚷着要去 所以我 带着我宝贝女儿蹦极去了
Did she...
她有没有
Did you... Did you like it?
您 您喜欢蹦极吗
I'm glad I had the experience.
我还蛮高兴能够体验一番的
Turned out to be a little bit to much for Chantal,
但是对小Chantal来说有点太刺♥激♥了
she got whiplash, stayed in bed for the rest of the trip.
她扭伤了脖子 旅途后半程都躺在床上
Blaming me for the whole thing.
把所有事都怪到我头上
Well it was nice meeting you.
很欣慰能够见到你
Oh, ohm, I'm sorry. Can I just...
不好意思 我能不能
Can I ask you something?
我能不能问您点事情
Just...
就是
Have you heard anything from... the Police?
您有从警方那儿收到回音吗
No, unfortunately nothing yet.
没有 很遗憾 目前什么消息都没有
No?
没有吗
They haven't told you
他们没有告诉你
if anyone's come in
有人要来拜访一下
and... shared a story, or...?
和你们说个事 什么的
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Bob? Excuse me.
Bob 打扰一下
I hate to bother but...
不想麻烦你的
there is a car blocking Susan's car.
但是有辆车挡住Susan的车了
It's a white Volvo.
一辆白色的沃尔沃
Do you know who's it is?
你知道是谁的吗
That's Janet Sunberry.
是Janet Sunberry的
Thank you for coming. Sure.
很感谢你能来 应该的
Come on Yeah.
跟我来 好的
No, um, it's more of a charity project,
不 更像是一个慈善项目
kind of a grassroots coalition type of thing.
差不多是草根联盟那种活动
After the cancer,
癌症好了以后
I felt like I had to pay the world back,
我觉得我要报答社会
if that makes any sense?
你懂我说的吗
I'm sorry. You know about my history
等一下 你知道我之前
with cancer, right, you know?
得了癌症的 对吧 你知道的吧
Yes, and you're so brave.
是的 你太勇敢了
Oh, thank you so much, but you don't have to say that.
谢谢夸奖 你不用这么安慰我的
Anyway, we're making these designer water bottles,
总之 我们目前在生产设计精美的水瓶
and for every one that we sell in the States,
之后在美国每卖♥♥出一个
we're actually gonna give one to one of the African villages in need, so...
我们就会捐一个瓶子给非洲的其中一个贫困村庄
So... I'm sorry.
打断一下
But obviously the problem in Africa
但是显然非洲面临的问题
is not that they don't have water bottles.
不是缺水瓶
It's, like, that they don't have water.
而是 他们连水都没有
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我清楚得很
And we will also always set aside a percentage of our proceeds,
同时我们始终会挪出收益的一定比例
and some of that we're gonna share with the villages, Leslie, so...
把其中一部分捐给那些村庄 Leslie 所以
So, like, a percentage of the percentage?
也就是说 一定比例的其中一部分
Okay, see, I actually love this,
好吧 我很欣赏你刨根问底的态度
because it's all about, like, starting a conversation,
毕竟我就是想引出话题
creating dialogue, like, beginning to talk.
大家能聊聊 说说话
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Yeah.
好吧
How you holding up?
你还能挺住吧
I'm very sad.
我很难过
Yeah, it's sad.
是啊 是挺难过的
So, I'm sorry.
不好意思
What... What do you do?
你是 你是干什么的
Oh, I'm an actress. I knew it! I knew it.
我是个演员 我就说嘛 我就说嘛
I was... I was gonna say actress or model.
我就猜你是个演员或者模特
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 当然
I think you really stand out in this crowd.
我觉得这群人当中你相当出挑
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Wait, so what's the difference between apes and monkeys?
所以猿和猴子有什么区别
Were you joking? Yeah.
你逗我呢吧 嗯嗯
Excuse me for one sec.
失陪一下
For sure. Sorry about that.
去吧 不好意思刚刚
No, it's just... I understand.
没事 也就 我懂的
Hey, Julian. Hey!
嗨 Julian 嗨
It's a little... hypocritical that you're here, don't you think?
你来这儿 是不是有点伪善啊 你觉得呢
Okay, okay. Before you start,
停 停 在你发难之前我要讲
I am only here because Gabe made me come.
Gabe要我来我才来的
And you remember him,
你记得他是谁吧
he was actual friend of Chantal's?
他才是Chantal真正的朋友
Okay, you know, Gabe was friends with everybody.
拉倒吧 Gabe跟所有人都是朋友好吗
Oh, really? Yeah, you know that.
啊 不是吧 就是 你其实知道
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表