剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
but love is so powerful.
但是爱情的力量太强大了
Yes.
没错
I was, like, literally blinded by my love for Farley,
我之前被我对Farley的爱蒙蔽了双眼
and I can see now how naive I was
现在我才明白那时有多天真
for ever believing that he was the one.
竟然相信他就是我的真爱
Like, what an idiot.
我那时太傻了
Isn't this hilarious, you guys?
你们不觉得这很好笑吗
We -- like, nothing happened.
我们还 其实什么事都没有
Like, we -- literally, we thought
我们还以为
it was all these crazy bad things,
发生了很多很可怕的事
and literally, nothing happened.
但其实什么都没发生
I mean, Portia, my heart got broken.
可是 Portia 我的心被伤透了
That's, like, not nothing. So sorry, yes.
也不是什么事都没有 抱歉 没错
That's real, and that's hard.
的确 你受委屈了
No. No, no, no.
不不不
No.
不
Chantal.
Chantal
W-What about your baby?
那 那你的宝宝呢
My baby? What do you mean?
我的宝宝 什么意思
I found the sonogram in your room.
我在你房♥间发现了B超图
Oh! That's my sister's.
哦 那是我姐姐的
Sorry, w-why were you in my room?
不好意思 你怎么会去我房♥间
But the cult.
那邪教呢
Cult?
什么邪教
Bellow & Hare.
"怒吼与野兔"
Oh, that's my necklace.
哦 这是我的项链
Yes, it's from the cult.
对 那个邪教给的
N-no.
不是
Those are just my sister's stupid bridesmaids gifts.
这只不过是我姐姐给伴娘的破礼物
Are you an artist?
你是艺术家吗
Oh, my God. No.
天 我才不是
Are you a bridesmaid?
你也是伴娘吗
Lorraine. What about -- what about Lorraine?
Lorraine 那Lorraine是怎么回事
I'm sorry. Who?
不好意思 你说谁
She knew you. Keith.
她认识你 Keith
Keith pushed her in front of a train.
Keith把她推下了地铁
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. W-Who is Keith?
我的天哪 抱歉 Keith又是谁
He was after you.
他一直在追踪你
Hey, Dory.
嘿 Dory
I'm sorry. I don't --
不好意思 我不
I don't know any of these people that you're talking about.
我不认识你刚刚说的任何一个人
Did we go to college with them?
我们和那些人是一所大学的吗
No, it's okay. No.
不是 没关系的 不对
It -- w-w-what what about, what, what about the blouse?
那 那件衬衫呢
What about the bloody blouse?
那件带血的衬衫是怎么回事
They found a bloody blouse in the woods.
他们在树林里找到了一件带血的衬衫
It's either her or me!
有她没我
You have to decide and you have to decide right now!
你必须选一个 你必须现在就选
Goddamnit, Chantal!
去他妈的 Chantal
I've only known you for two months!
我才认识你两个月而已
Why should that...
为什么你
Oh, Christ. Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
Look what you made me do, Farley.
看看你对我做了什么 Farley
Why won't you just choose me?
你为什么就不能直接选我呢
Attagirl.
乖啊
Wait, what? Is that my blouse?
等等 搞什么啊 这不是我的衬衫吗
How am I supposed to get home, Farley?
你让我等下怎么回去 Farley
You idiot!
白♥痴♥
There was blood everywhere, and I think,
当时流了好多血 我觉得
yeah, I think I'm gonna have a scar.
没错了 我觉得我肯定会留疤
What?!
什么
I saw you at the Chinese restaurant, Chantal.
我在那个中餐馆看到你了 Chantal
Remember, I saw you and you ran away from me?
记得吗 我看见你了 然后你就跑了
Like you were in danger or something.
好像有什么危险一样
Oh. Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
哦 哦 我的天哪 太抱歉了
I -- you know what it was.
我 你知道是什么情况吗
I couldn't place you,
我没认出是你
and I was getting a fake passport from Agnes' cousin
那时候我在等Agnes的表哥给我拿假护照
and I was like, "Oh, my God. It's a policewoman.
然后我想 "天哪 警♥察♥来了
I'm in trouble."
我有麻烦了”
But then, a week later, I was like,
但是过了一周 我想起来
"Oh, yeah, oh, of course. She was in my dorm."
"哦对 没错 她是我大学室友"
Wait, wait, no, no.
等下 等下 不对 不对
I don't -- I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Dory, stop. Chantal.
Dory 别问了 Chantal
Chantal.
Chantal
Who are you hiding from?
你在躲谁
Who are you hiding from?
你到底在躲谁
Honestly?
说实话吗
Myself.
躲我自己
I've honestly been through hell.
我真的过得太痛苦了
But you know what?
但你知道吗
It's been amazing to be off social media
远离社交媒体一段日子的感觉
for a little while. You know what I mean?
真的太棒了 你懂我的意思吗
Yes! Oh, my God. I did that at a yoga retreat.
没错 天哪 我在瑜伽疗养所也这样做过
Like, they say that it causes depression...
他们说那会让人抑郁
Oh, it does. ...and they're right.
没错 他们是对的
It's really bad.
那感觉很不好
Ooh, you have some blood on your forehead, sweetie.
亲爱的 你额头上有点血
Dor, hey. We found her.
Dor 嘿 我们找到她了
We found you!
我们找到你了
Um, Drew. What's been going on with you?
Drew 你过得怎么样
I haven't seen you in so long. Are you still a swimmer?
我好久没看到你了 你还是游泳运动员吗
Oh, no. No?
不是 不是了吗
You were, like, the best.
你那时游得是最好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, do you guys want to get dinner?
你们想去吃晚饭吗
Let's get drinks! Yes!
我们去喝一杯吧 好啊
Oh, my God. Yes, please.
我的天哪 一定要去
I bet you haven't seen Montreal.
你一定还没逛过蒙特利尔吧
I've been to this one bar, and that's basically it.
我就去了那一个酒吧 就没去过其他的了
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表