剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, is that a yes or a no, Julian?
你这到底是有还是没有啊
Come on, dude, look at yourself.
天哪 兄弟 看看你自己
You are standing in the middle of the street
站在大街中♥央♥
with two milkshakes talking to your girlfriend's ex-lover.
一手一杯奶昔跟你女朋友前任讲话
That seems pretty pathetic.
这看上去太可怜了
I don't think it's pathetic. I actually think it's mature.
我不觉得这样可怜 我觉得这挺成熟的
And also I'm holding this 'cause it's a mistake!
而且之所以拿了两杯 是因为他们弄错了
I didn't get two milkshakes on purpose.
我并不是有意要拿两杯的
I didn't fuck Dory. Cool.
我没有上Dory 行
Thanks for not fucking my girlfriend. Yeah.
谢谢你没有干我女朋友 客气
You know what? Actually, I think I'm the one who's being the adult about this.
你知道吗 我觉得 这件事上我才是成熟的那个
Really?!
有必要吗
Okay. Sorry about that. Oh.
好吧 对不起了
I'm sorry I'm making you walk so far in those cute shoes.
抱歉让你穿着这双小鞋子跟我走了这么远
Where did you get them?
你在哪买♥♥的
I'm always on the lookout for the best things.
我总是想买♥♥到最好的东西
Uh, uh, I don't know.
我记不清楚了
You know, Dory, um...
其实 Dory
we actually passed my building about 10 blocks ago.
我们已经走过我家十个街区了
I'm probably being paranoid,
可能是我想太多
but I'd rather be paranoid than stupid.
但我宁愿想太多也不要当个傻子
Paranoid about what?
什么想太多
Are... are we being followed?
我们 我们被跟踪了吗
Don't be so obvious, okay?
别那么明显好吗
Is it him?
是他吗
Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
别说话 别说话
We don't want people to know that we're suspicious.
我不想让别人看出来我们起疑心了
Who? I-Is it the same people who are after Chantal?
谁啊 追杀Chantal的也是这个人吗
You know they broke into my building?
他们闯进我家
Replaced half of my electronics.
把我家一半的电子设备都换掉了
They didn't steal them, they replaced them
他们没有偷走 只是全都替换掉了
as if I wouldn't freakin' notice.
以为我他妈的不会发现
What? Why?
什么 为什么啊
You know, Dory,
你知道吗 Dory
they own the most prestigious buildings in Midtown.
市中心区最具名望的建筑都归他们名下
Who? Is it your real-estate company?
谁名下 是你的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥吗
I don't know if you want to go down that road, Dory.
我不知道这条路你是否想继续走下去
I mean, you already know too much.
你已经知道得太多了
Okay, that guy's still walking this way.
好吧 那个男的还在往这边走
Shit.
妈的
Quick! Let's go into that bodega for a second.
快 我们进小卖♥♥部躲一下
Just buy a couple of waters or something.
买♥♥几瓶水之类的
You, out! What?
你滚出去 什么
You, out, out, out, out, out! Excuse me.
你 滚出去 滚滚滚滚滚 怎么了
Not you. You can never come in here.
不是说你 不许你进来
How dare you talk to me this way!
你怎么敢这么和我说话
Your friend is crazy. Get her out of here, please!
你朋友是个疯子 麻溜儿地把她带走 谢谢
What? No, I am not, Dory.
什么 不 我没疯 Dory
I've never even met this man.
我之前从没见过这个男的
This is the first time I've even stepped foot in this bodega.
这是我第一次进这家小店
You know me. She comes in here every week
你了解我的 她每周都来这儿
and make a huge mess and yell at everyone.
把这里搅得一团糟 还对着每个人♥大♥喊大叫
What did you just say about me, you freaking rat?!
为什么你要这么说我 你个死老鼠
Get out. I am calling the police. Get out!
滚出去 否则我要报♥警♥了 滚
Hey! I am a paying customer.
喂 我可是付钱的消费者
You cannot call the freakin' police on me, you fucking rat!
你不能用叫警♥察♥来吓唬我 你个臭老鼠
I'm a rat, you're a damn pig! You get out! A pig?
我是老鼠 你就是死猪 你滚出去 我是猪
What is your name?! You don't need to know my name.
你叫什么名字 你不需要知道我名字
What is your name?! You don't need to know my name.
你叫什么名字 你不需要知道我名字
Who is your manager?! I am the manager!
你们经理呢 我就是经理
I know my rights! See, I'm right here.
我知道我的权利 看 我就是这儿经理
You're not the manager! I am... right here, right now.
你不是经理 我就是经理 在这儿我说的算
You don't even know how to speak English!
你连英语都不会说
Okay, so I finally get aboard the yacht when it hits me.
好吧 后来当我终于登上游艇时 我突然意识到
I'm like, okay, this weekend is gonna be literally just me
我将和三个非常有名的职业摔跤选手
and, like, three very famous pro wrestlers.
共度周末
Of course, I've never heard any of their names.
当然 他们仨我一个都没听说过
Cause I'm Jewish.
毕竟犹太人
I'm so sorry, you guys.
不好意思
Hang tight while I attend to sabotage.
大家小心了 我要"搞"点事了
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Um... weird. It was weird.
诡异 很诡异的一天
Hey, hey, hey! Hi. Oh, hi!
嘿 嘿 嘿 你好啊 喔 好
Hey! Hi. Oh, hey, Drew.
嘿 好啊 嘿 Drew
Oh, my gosh, how was your day?
天啦 你今天过得怎么样
It was okay. Mine was so good.
还不错 我今天超棒的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 当然
It was the first day of my new show. Oh, yeah.
今天是我第一次演戏 对哦
I can't believe I was struggling with my inferiority complex
我不敢相信 我一整天都在克服自卑感
all day because I was there, and I was like,
我置身片场 一直给自己暗示
"I'm good at this." Right.
"我很擅长演戏" 很好
I know, I always... I always tell you that.
我就说吧 我一直都这么告诉你的
The flight attendant will not look up
那个空姐也不会抬头看
cause she's, like,
因为她
obsessed with getting something out of her shoe.
正忙着把她鞋里的东西拿出来
And the only thing I could think to do...
而我唯一想到能做的事
Silence, silence! Just one second.
安静 安静 等一下
I'm just gonna... Shh!
我正要 嘘
Wrap that up. I'll finish it.
收场吧 我一会儿再讲
Wrap that up. I'll tell you later.
收场吧 等会儿再和你说
Okay.
好吧
We've ordered...
我们点了
We've ordered a few nibbles, um, maybe some olives,
我们给大家点了些小吃 可能还有一些橄榄
a cheese plate if you guys are excited about that.
一份芝士拼盘 如果你们喜欢就太好了
Um, but right now, I want to take this moment
但是现在 我想借这个时刻
to thank all of you
感谢你们所有人
and say that I love everyone that I invited here tonight.
并和我今晚邀请的每一个人说 我爱你们
Uh, some of you, I've know for years...
你们其中的一些人 我认识已久
Some of you, I've never met at all.
有些人 我从未见过
No, we've met. We haven't met.
不 我们之前见过 没见过
Uh, so not to get too intimate, um...
我也不想说得太私人的事
but when I was in high school,
不过 我上高中的时候
I was diagnosed with Stage 4 lymphoma.
被确诊为淋巴瘤四期
And it was frightening, and it was disturbing,
这很可怕 也扰乱了我的生活
and it was beautiful.
同时它也是美好的
And I learned to take friendship very seriously, okay,
我学会了认真对待友情
because the greatest lesson I learned in that entire time...
因为患病期间 我学到了一生中最重要的一课
is that you can't fight a war alone.
那就是你不能孤身奋战
You need an army.
你需要一个团队
So I celebrate life tonight.
所以今晚我要庆祝人生
Even if that means throwing a party for no reason at all.
即使意味着办一个毫无意义的派对
I love you guys. You are my chosen family.
我爱你们 你们是我珍爱的家人
Okay? Especially you, Mark.
好吗 特别是你 Mark
My boyfriend.
我男朋友
Come here.
到这儿来
Can we just talk for one second?
我们可以聊聊吗
Look, about the Julian stuff, I just want to apologize.
关于Julian的事 我想向你道歉
You really don't have to, I promise.
你不需要道歉 真的不用
I... I don't know why I didn't tell you.
我 我也不明白我为什么没有告诉你
I-I really should have.
我应该告诉你的
Now, just hear me out, all right?
现在先听我说完 好吗
I'm sorry, and I want to let you know I trust you so much.
我很抱歉 我想告诉你我非常信任你
And I'm not gonna freak out again or get jealous...
我不会再抓狂或者吃醋
Dory!
Dory
Eight and a half, right?
说好的八点半
W-What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
We got to get these on and get out of here as soon as possible.
我们得赶紧穿上鞋 尽快离开这儿 越快越好
Who are all these people?
这些是什么人
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表