剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Um, you know what? I really want to make sure
哦对了 不过我还是想确保
I have time to get home first, though, so...
我有时间先回家一趟 所以
You know, I can't stop thinking about you, Dory.
你知道吗 我时时刻刻都在想你 Dory
Just going crazy thinking about you wrapping those legs around me,
我都快想疯了 想把你的腿缠在我身上
pulling me inside you.
把我拉入你的身体
Yeah.
好吧
Moving your hips back and forth.
来回扭动你的屁♥股♥
Yeah. Good, I'm so crazy about you, too, but, you know,
好吧 很好 我也对你很着迷 但你知道的
I really want to get home first, because,
我真的要先回家一趟 因为
um, I got to -- I got to break up with Drew, you know?
我要 我要先和Drew分手
I don't want to keep lying to him, so...
我不想一直骗他 所以
No, you can't. It's killing you.
不 你不能这么做 这会使你备受煎熬
Yeah, I wish I didn't have to go, but I do.
我也希望我可以不走 但我必须走了
I just, I have to go,
我只是 我必须走
'cause I know Drew's waiting for me, so...
因为我知道Drew在等着我 所以
Drew! Drew, Drew, Drew.
Drew Drew Drew Drew
I hate that guy.
我恨那家伙
You're leaving all the time.
你总是要走
You're leaving. I know.
你总是要走 我知道
I'm sorry, but I'm g-- I'm gonna see you
对不起 但是我会 我会见你的
first thing in the morning, right?
明早第一时间就和你见面 好吗
We should go in there. And do what, Drew?
我们应该进去了 然后做什么 Drew
And get him.
然后拿下他
Stop. What does that mean, "Get him"?
停下 "拿下他"是什么意思
Collect him? Get him! Yeah, get the guy.
抓到他吗 抓住他 没错 抓住那家伙
I'm gonna go in there.
我要进去了
I'm going in. I'm sorry, is that a taser?
我要进去了 等一下 那是电击枪吗
Yeah, it's a taser, okay? Why?
是的 是电击枪 为什么
Drew, what are you doing with a taser?
Drew 你要用电击枪做什么
To tase the guy! Stop! Drew.
去电那家伙 停下 Drew
You have wiggly wrists. Okay, go, go.
你手腕老瞎扭 好的 走吧走吧
Dory, you're back. Let's go.
Dory 你回来啦 我们走
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Okay, cool. What happened? Just go!
好的 发生了什么 快走吧
I'm overheating. I'm overheating.
紧张死了 我快紧张死了
Montreal!
蒙特利尔
Heads up, your boyfriend carries a taser.
当心 你男朋友带了电击枪
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Okay, this is bonkers.
好吧 这太疯狂了
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表