剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
I know. I have to...
我也不想 但是我得
get a fancy coffee for a very, very lonely woman.
给一个特别特别孤独的女人买♥♥一杯花式咖啡
That's my true calling now.
现在这就是我的使命了
Okay, well, Dory...
好吧 Dory
listen, I love you, okay?
听着 我爱你 知道吧
You and me, no matter what.
无论发生什么 咱们都是一边的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Can I, uh... have one of these?
我能拿一个这个吗
No. Yeah, it's okay.
不行诶 好吧 没事儿
I'm sorry.
不好意思啦
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜拜
Julian.
Julian
Hey. What are you doing here?
嗨 你在这儿做什么呢
I'm just coming by to check on him.
我就过来看看他
Right. Yeah.
这样啊 是的
Yeah. And you brought a little gift.
嗯 你还带了个小礼物
Yeah.
是啊
Well... Yeah.
挺好 嗯
So, is this, like, fun for you?
你觉得这样有意思吗
Look, I didn't make up a single thing in that article, okay?
听着 我那篇文章里没有一句话是瞎编的 好吗
He asked me to do it, so I did it.
他叫我给他写篇文 所以我才写的
And I wrote the truth,
然后我就把真♥相♥写出来了
and the truth just so happened to be a lie.
只不过真♥相♥恰好是个谎言
Well... good people do bad things sometimes, you know?
是这样的 好人有时候也会做坏事 知道吗
No. No, Dory.
不 不是的 Dory
Bad people do bad things. It's really simple.
坏人才做坏事 就这么简单
Okay, you know, whatever.
好吧 随便吧
Jesus. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
无语了 等等 别走
Dory, look, I am done
Dory 我受够了
with this negative energy between us, okay?
我受够咱俩之间这种负能量了
And... I've... I've been wanting to apologize
还有 我一直 我一直都想道个歉
for saying that you don't have anything going on.
我不该说你闲得无事可做
I could've found a better way of saying it.
我应该说得更委婉一些的
Yeah, you could have.
没错 你应该这样的
Well, thanks, I guess.
那就 谢谢呗
I mean, yeah, I'm just trying to focus on, you know,
反正 我在努力把注意力放在
all the good and important things I already have in my life, and...
我已经拥有的积极和有意义的事情上
Well, good. Yeah.
挺好 是啊
And -- And good luck with finding Chantal.
顺便祝你早点找到Chantal
Oh, well, that's done.
已经结束了
Not doing that anymore.
我已经不再做那件事了
Really?
你这什么反应
I mean, you gave me so much shit for it.
之前明明那么不屑
I was kind of hoping you would prove me wrong.
我其实有点儿希望你能证明我是错的
Well...
这个嘛
Half of it soy,
一半豆奶
and then the other half is half and half,
另一半混合奶油(一半鲜奶油一半全脂奶)
and then an extra shot,
再加一份浓缩咖啡
and then just top it off with, uh, some whipped cream.
最上面再加一点发泡鲜奶油
Excuse me.
不好意思
Is your name Dory?
你是叫Dory吗
Yes.
是的
I don't know if you remember me.
不知道你还记不记得我
I interviewed you for Leading Women to Lead.
我为"带领女性去领导"项目面试过你
Yes, I I remember. Paulette Capuzzi.
是的 我还记得 Paulette Capuzzi
Yeah, hi.
你好
I'm really glad I ran into you.
真高兴我遇到你了
I owe you a big apology.
我应该好好向你道歉的
When you interviewed,
上次你来面试的时候
I was dealing with some personal issues.
我正遇到一些私人问题
My wife took a job in Kissimmee, things blew up...
我妻子在基西米找了份工作 我们大吵了一架
But don't you think it's stupid she wants to go to Kissimmee?
但你不觉得她想去基西米真的很愚蠢吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
I guess it depends on the job, right?
也要看具体是什么工作吧
It's a stupid job.
是份愚蠢的工作
Don't take her side. She's awful.
别替她说话 她太差劲了
Okay. But...
好吧 可是
I took it out on you unfairly.
我却无端发泄到你身上
Are you working now?
你现在有工作吗
Um, well...
这个嘛
I ha-- I was working on this, um...
我最近 我本来确实在忙一件
you know, interesting... case, um...
一件还算有趣的案子吧
But that's -- that's -- that's done now.
但是现在 差不多结束了
So you're looking. Yeah.
所以你是在找工作了 是啊
I am conducting this new seminar.
我正在筹备一个新的研讨会
Great girls, very troubling backgrounds,
女孩们都很棒 但生活背景困难重重
most of them Greek, which is new for us,
主要都是希腊人 对我们来说也算头一遭
and I really could use some help.
我确实需要些人手
Oh. I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Oh, I'll let you take that. You probably hate me.
我还是让你接电♥话♥吧 你可能超讨厌我的
No. That makes two of us.
并没有 我也讨厌我自己
But you know, the ceiling fell through in my office,
不过 我办公室的天花板掉下来了
so I'm working off my iPad here all afternoon.
所以我整个下午都在这儿用iPad工作
If you want the job, why don't you come back at 5:00?
如果你想要这份工作的话 五点再过来好了
Wow. Okay.
哇哦 好啊
I am so glad you're finally here.
你终于来了 我好开心
All right, here's your coffee.
好吧 这是你的咖啡
Oh, oh, no, I don't want it.
不用了 我不想喝了
You know, I had yogurt this morning.
我早上喝了酸奶
My system is collapsing.
我的代谢系统一团糟
Uh, hello? Earth to Dory.
人呢 Dory 叫你呢
Yes. Come here.
在这儿 快过来
Okay. I'm trying out these new curtains.
听着 我正在试这些全新的窗帘
I need you to get on the stepladder and be a window.
我需要你站到架子上去 举着窗帘
It's gonna be fun. Okay.
会很有趣的 好的
You sure there's no other better way maybe to --
你确定没有什么更好的办法来
I thought it through, and there really isn't.
我想过了 没有了
So this is the best way.
这就是最好的方法了
All right.
好吧
It's just this color and the pattern and...
就是看看颜色 样式啊什么的
Higher than this? Yeah, as high as you can go.
还要再高一点吗 是的 能多高就多高
Dory, you're a window. Come on. Right. Okay.
Dory 把你自己当成窗户 快点儿 好吧 好
Doesn't end!
没完没了
Dory, stay right there, okay?
Dory 呆在那儿别动
Okay.
好的
Watch this. Rosetta Stone.
看好了 我在语言学习软件上学的
Namaste.
有礼了
Gail?
Gail
Gai-- Oh.
Gail 哦天
Jesus, Dory, I didn't know you were still here.
天啊 Dory 我以为你已经走了
Yeah. Yeah. I'm here.
是啊 是啊 还没走
Um, I...love working with you.
我喜欢和你工作
I do. You know, it's great, but...
真的喜欢 感觉很棒 但是
I just think maybe I'm -- I'm done.
我感觉可能 我不想做了
I'm disappointed.
我好失望
Thank you.
谢谢你
You have so much ahead of you,
还有好多事情在等着你
so much you're gonna do with your life.
你还有好多大显身手的机会
Do you think you ever want to get married?
你有没有想过要结婚
You know, I don't know. Maybe.
这个 我不知道 可能吧
You need to make that a priority.
你应该把这个放在优先位置
I'm giving you three minutes,
我只给你三分钟
and then I'm kicking you out.
然后我就要把你踹出去
Okay, Marc, you actually look adorable, by the way,
Marc 随口一说哦 你看上去超可爱的
and I mean that.
说真的
Marc, please wait. Marc.
Marc 等等 Marc
Marc, wait.
Marc 等一下
Remember that time we were at Prospect Park
还记不记得我们在展望公园那次
and we saw that, like, ugly turtle,
我们看到了那个 超丑的乌龟
and it was, like, in the water,
它当时在水里面
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表